Sleep-time holodeck experiences

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Dr34m(4+(h3r

Re: Sleep-time holodeck experiences

Postby Dr34m(4+(h3r » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:54 pm UTC

I dreamed my likeness was portrayed in a Japanese RPG as a digitized consciousness found on an ancient computer, I guess as a dual reference to Analog: A Hate Story.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm UTC

I was at a huge event - concert or fair or something. Lots of tents. It was mid morning and I was looking for breakfast. Went in this one tent, got some food and was going to check out. The cashier was turned away from me and someone said 'Data'. I realized he was Brent Spiner.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Dr34m(4+(h3r

Postby Dr34m(4+(h3r » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:09 pm UTC

I dreamed I was arrested for trespassing on my college campus after I sat in on a class and filled out a teacher evaluation form, which they used as evidence against me.

New User

Postby New User » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:43 pm UTC

I dreamed that Kanye West came to town, and many people wanted to be his friend, but just because he was rich and famous and would provide his friends with lavish gifts. He had invested in a beer and liquor store that sold my favorite beer, called "Sandcastle" or some other name with the word sand in it. Kanye had given me a yellow paper which indicated that I could buy beer at a special price (although I don't recall actually meeting him in person) and I asked the saleswoman to give me the discount price on several cases of the "Sandcastle" beer. She said they were sold out, and recommended another beer that she told me would be the next big thing. I protested, saying that nobody should be able to predict what would be the next most popular beer unless it was pushed by marketing, and such a marketing ploy makes me want to not buy it. I also told her I was very specific about which beer I want, and that I wanted a "dark" and "porter" beer. She confessed that she didn't know enough about beer to help me, but my yellow paper indicated that I was favored by Kanye West so she offered to take me into a back room so I could sample the beer and choose one I like. As I entered a square hole in the floor with a spiral stairway, another woman was jealous because she that I was getting special treatment. Instead of sampling beer, though, I had to wait while the saleswoman started up a computer in a room with an elaborate media display. Several monitors and network devices were connected through a mess of cables, and it looked rather disorganized and inefficient. She said that the room's arrangement was hastily constructed for the purpose of giving an indication of how Kanye West wanted his media display room to be organized, so it was so messy because it wasn't finished. We had to wait a while for her computer to boot so I woke shortly after.

Coyne

Postby Coyne » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:28 pm UTC

I dreamed my head was wrapped tightly in two layers of thick, colorful shrink wrap. There was a 3 mm hole in each layer, aligned to allow gasses to escape. I was warned that, if these became plugged, there would be an explosion...not sure if it was the plastic or my head that would explode.
In all fairness...

Dr34m(4+(h3r

Postby Dr34m(4+(h3r » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm UTC

I dreamed someone presented to me some creature that was a combination of a boob and an ear on a plate, and called it a "miracle". I don't remember the name of this bizarre creature unfortunately, even though I did when I first woke up I didn't write it down so I forgot.

emceng

Postby emceng » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:12 pm UTC

I was with my mom and sister someplace. We were cleaning, and found some old stuff of mine. There was old food in there, I think a loaf of bread. It expired in 2005. My mom and sister made me promise to throw it away, but I decided I'd eat it later.

I was in a video games, and was the main character. Don't remember much, but was fighting giant lizards or dinosaurs. Then was piloting a helicopter shooting bad guys, throw the windows of a building. Then flew the helicopter through the window and starting shooting bad guys while flying around inside.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Return to “General”