The Chronicles of Quelouva

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

GnomeAnne
Location: [center][img]http://forums.xkcd.com/download/file.php?id=54350&t=1[/img]

Re: The Chronicles of Quelouva

Postby GnomeAnne » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:08 am UTC

I only noticed one, I'll find it in a minute.
Wait For It.

GnomeAnne
Location: [center][img]http://forums.xkcd.com/download/file.php?id=54350&t=1[/img]

Postby GnomeAnne » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:17 am UTC

Wait For It.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 am UTC

Woohoo! Thank you so much!
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

GnomeAnne

Postby GnomeAnne » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:34 am UTC

Vehicle update:
I got my truck fixed, new solenoid, starter, batteryM and relay. Now the block is leaking coolant. It runs, but it needs a gallon of antifreeze every forty miles or so.

Two days after I got the alternator installed in my focus and the motor back in, the clutch went out in the camaro.

I got woken up at four this morning by a police officer banging on my door to let me know my focus had slipped out of gear and rolled partially into the street. Naturally, the guy who hit it didn't have insurance.

I've also had two more flat tires since my last update, one on the highway, when I ran over a wire, and one when someone stuck a 10mm combination wrench through the sidewall in a filling station parking lot. I have no idea who did it or why.

This has not been a very good year for me so far.
Wait For It.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:04 am UTC

Oh god, that all sounds horrible! My condolences. :-(

I am still waiting on my DeVille back from the mechanic, and still driving his ginormous loaner Suburban meanwhile. It's now approaching three months since the coolant leak that turned out to be a cracked block (which is what's being repaired now) surfaced, most of which I've been without my car, following the previous two months with only a gap of a week between them where it I was without it for that intractable electrical problem. Basically five months almost entirely without my car. If it hadn't been for loaners from the mechanic I'd just be boned.
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

Return to “Your art and links”