1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

balthasar_s

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby balthasar_s » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:16 am UTC

ucim wrote:And with that, First Cleric whipped out the tiny slab wth the whirly things, held it over the cauldron, broke it, and to a communal gasp that felt like an earthquake, dropped its delicate ribbon into the roiling liquid

This is hou you get another "tape not aligned" error.

ETA: the pope kindly asks not to do any unwise things like this.
BFTF replay
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:17 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

mrob27

1190: Time: KETCHUP. IT WORKS, CH**RPIES.

Postby mrob27 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:37 pm UTC

Hi again,
 I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a reason why xkcd.com/1190 might be not working right now? It's interfering with imagebot's monitoring of the epilogue frame pattern.
 It occurs to me that Time redirects to some other server, and there are some other OtherComics that also use a redirect of one kind or another. I don't remember which ones, maybe some of the April Fool's ones? Can someone check some of those other "special" OtherComics to see if there is a general problem of this kind? Does anyone know where and how I can report the failure at xkcd.com/1190? It is still possible to invoke the wrath of the archangel davéan by spelling xes name with an uppercase D?
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

balthasar_s

Re: 1190: Timee:ee:ee

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:13 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:xkcd.com/1190 might be not working right now? [...] and there are some other OtherComics that also use a redirect of one kind or another.
Also, the "Random" button is not working. they depend on c.xkcd.com, and currently the c.xkcd.com doesn't respond to any http(s) connections.

The "random" button not working is good news, actually. It means more people will notice and this increases the probability of it being fixed sooner.
(ETA: thread already exists on site & forum issues subforum. I posted there that it also breaks time and not only random)

I have literally basemented my botcastle.
The server is now located in my basement, and not in my room any more.

Also, hello again mrob27. How are the mrobots?
BFTF replay
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

mrob27

1190: Time: NONE OF THE PLACES I FLOATED HAD PUNS.

Postby mrob27 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 pm UTC

Thanks, @balthasar_s! I knew there was something else that failed when Time failed (this particular m*stard has happened before).
 Mrobots are behaving molpishly within their design parameters. imagebot, nopixbot, AUTOMOME, Mrorl's bOTTronic Bard, and company have all recently moved onto my brand-new Lavacoffeecancerbaconice Starsbaconsemencancersand portable (a lovely Intel Core i5-8259U, 4 cores and 8 threads) which makes for a great botcastle. I got a new organised sand because I'm now in the 1st year of the Ph.D. program. It seems to have been engineered to survive a drop out of a bag and hit the sidewalk on a corner without suffering loss of functionality, because that's exactly what happened within days after I bought it. The bots were annoyed but otherwise unaffected.

mrob27 Image

Coffee Lake
punned or otherwise

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:04 am UTC

Ok, where did we leave it off? Ah, NP2550. We begin with an edict on speculating figuring out First Cleric's next move, and a question on whether to preserve the edit history of OTT posts, followed by some mockups of a new plantcastle for ggh (really neat)!

yappobiscuits, are you still around?
(And those in the know, know whether it happened?)

---

[editor's note: NP2551 left out due to redundancy]

---

NP2552. "This place is ending and it's Time to go." is just about one of my favorite quotes.

---

NP2553 brings us a bicyclewheellamp. I'm sure I saw something like that recently. [ed. note: unclear when this 'recently' is about]

---

Some talk of circuits on NP2554 and - oh, lmjb's still working on <something> for her boyfriend. I recall seeing the pictures before. I wonder if there are further news in my future.

Spoiler:
Heh.

---

Hereby following mrob's decree on NP2555 and considering continuing OTTing (in the present). [ed. note: unclear]

---

NP2557 gives us Drive - A Novel, by ggh.

A question for car drivers - how do y'all not fall asleep on the highway?

---

On NP2558 there's much talk on vinyls and high-quality cabling.

macraw83 wrote:
taixzo wrote:Image
:azule:
:azule2x:

AluisioASG wrote:
TheGhost wrote:I came upon this incredible graph of quotes that miraculously still exists. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23263053/ott2.svg Zoom in to 500% for best effect. The browser will take a while to adjust.
Neat, it's the first one!
Alas, it no longer is. I should check if it's somewhere in my archives, or if someone else's got it.[/quote]

Bluenhancement... I had forgotten that word. Need to find a way to work it into my vocabulary.

---

NP2559. ggh keeps upping her seering (?) streak:
ggh wrote:I have a good feeling about this - we're going to get to blow stuff up with her!

addams,
did you get to enjoy
the Total Eclipse of The Sun
on Aug 21st, 2017?

(All I really really really really really really really really want to see
is a Total Eclipse of The Sun)

The talk about the Mage Stones reminded me of someone here who had a story with a lot of chapters already. It was already organized in books, parts, then chapters, I think. I said I'd check it out sometime... but never got around to doing that. And I forgot about it. Does anyone remember?

I feel a bit left-shifted in relation to the rest of ℝ at the moment.

I wish I could describe my dreams as profusely as Balthasar. By the time I get to write them down the details are already getting mixed up with actual memories...
I should get back to OTTing more too. Had more dreams while in here. (None but maybe one were RELATED, though).

---

Went to a small comic book convention here last week. Almost got a bunch of otter stickers, but the decision-making process derped at the last minute.

I should go to sleep now. Birds are already chirping.
Will have seen y'all soon!
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:19 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:The talk about the Mage Stones reminded me of someone here who had a story with a lot of chapters already. It was already organized in books, parts, then chapters, I think. I said I'd check it out sometime... but never got around to doing that. And I forgot about it. Does anyone remember?
this

I wish I could describe my dreams as profusely as Balthasar. By the time I get to write them down the details are already getting mixed up with actual memories...
I should get back to OTTi
Don't think I'm special at this. I sleep every night but only very rarely i'm able to write them down like this.
BFTF replay

rezilibaniatsuS

Re: 1190: Time for Physics – phys-0024

Postby rezilibaniatsuS » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:00 am UTC

THANK YOU AUTOMOME_S, BUT OUR BLITZROCKET IS IN ANOTHER GAZEBONG -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

-- posted by rezilibaniatsuS

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:54 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
NP2552. "This place is ending and it's Time to go." is just about one of my favorite quotes.

On that note, did you see CD's post regarding chirpingmustard.com ? Is that sorted out?

AluisioASG wrote:A question for car drivers - how do y'all not fall asleep on the highway?

I try to avoid driving when I'm tired, and making sure long trips have proper breaks. Power nap in the car if needed. Stop, get coffee/caffeine of choice. Drink that, then nap. Wake up alert. Note that being close to your destination doesn't mean it makes sense to drive sleepy.

AluisioASG wrote:addams,
did you get to enjoy
the Total Eclipse of The Sun
on Aug 21st, 2017?

(All I really really really really really really really really want to see
is a Total Eclipse of The Sun)

I highly recommend it. I was basically inarticulate for a week afterwards I was so awed.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:06 pm UTC

SBN wrote:On that note, did you see CD's post regarding chirpingmustard.com ? Is that sorted out?
It is. whois says 2019-09-05.
BFTF replay

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:09 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:yappobiscuits, are you still around?
(And those in the know, know whether it happened?)

I'm always here, lurking if not posting... though I have just returned after being away for 3 weeks on a massive UK tour with my band, which was very 1190ish (long, a big adventure.) However I'm unsure what this "it" is that you are referring to or whether or not it happened. Maybe it's another "it" we need to wait for?
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

mrob27

1190: Time: NEWPIXTING RECKONING, HIDDEN NOPIX

Postby mrob27 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:15 pm UTC

Yes, definitely an It worth Waiting for.

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:58 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:A question for car drivers - how do y'all not fall asleep on the highway?

Symphonic Metal.

I blame yappobiscuits for getting me into it.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:01 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:

Symphonic Metal.

I blame thank yappobiscuits for getting me into it.

FTFY
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:36 pm UTC

This has been an eventful wip! I had a visit with the Pope and Mome (though not the Mopey Molpy Mome) two dips ago, and now I'm an extra in a movie. Or will be soon. I am currently being very holy and Waiting for It. I expect I will have many such opportunities for reflection today. And, I was thinking of Yappobiscuits, as a may be riding a roller coaster over and over again. Whee!

I'm currently Waiting for my shorts to come out of the deyer. Apparently the chair I sat in had fake blood on it, which was transferred to my shorts. :(

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:54 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:I had a visit with the Pope and Mome
??
Apparently the chair I sat in had fake blood on it
At least the chair wasn't fake.
BFTF replay

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:23 pm UTC

:azule: Although if the chair was fake, I would have just had to get some dust off my shorts. They had to take them off somewhere to lean them, but they magically got the stains out somehow.

And lots of OTTERS here! Hi, Lu! Hello, mrob! Howdy, yappo! And welcome to this mysterious new poster, rezilibaniatsuS. :)

That would be Pope ucim, and his wife, Mrs. Pope ucim, or Mome ucim. We had a wonderful delightful visit. And I know ucim has been on the road, which is why I was surprised to see a new AotC. Yay! And did Sustainabiliter complete a blitz? Molpish!

Finally heading to the set now, yay!

Help addams stay in her home! https://www.crowdrise.com/in-a-comically-tragic-turn-of-events-addams-didnt-die
Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:12 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:and now I'm an extra in a movie. Or will be soon. I am currently being very holy and Waiting for It.

So what would your Bacon number be if you get in?
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:51 pm UTC

Ooh, good question, I'll have to figure it out.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

SBN
Saved

Postby SBN » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:29 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:
Finally heading to the set now, yay!

Big part of being an extra is waiting around. You'll have to let us know where to look for you when the time comes.

Some Ways to Time

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:38 am UTC

SBN wrote:
taixzo wrote:

Symphonic Metal.

I blame thank yappobiscuits for getting me into it.

FTFY

I am very proud to have been such a positive influence ;)
lmjb1964 wrote:This has been an eventful wip! I had a visit with the Pope and Mome (though not the Mopey Molpy Mome) two dips ago, and now I'm an extra in a movie. Or will be soon. I am currently being very holy and Waiting for It. I expect I will have many such opportunities for reflection today. And, I was thinking of Yappobiscuits, as a may be riding a roller coaster over and over again. Whee!

Ooh that's very much like a tree! Is it bad the main question on my mind is which rollercoaster it will be? :P
moody7277 wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:and now I'm an extra in a movie. Or will be soon. I am currently being very holy and Waiting for It.

So what would your Bacon number be if you get in?

Not that anyone asked me, but I got curious and wanted to find out, and it turns out my bacon number is 4.
Spoiler:
I've been in various plays with my sister (1) who recently had a small speaking role in an episode of the BBC sitcom Home From Home with Johnny Vegas (2) who was in The Libertine (2004) with Johnny Depp (3) who was in Black Mass (2015) with Kevin Bacon (4).

(Pssst, it's heretical International Talk Like a Pirate Dip, so have some new Iron SeaWolpy)
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

balthasar_s

bOTTeriada goes ONG

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:11 am UTC

the mr*bdex story cONGtinues.

Code: Select all

"Well, sure. It's not exactly *Time*-$RELATED$, per se, but dragons are big, and they can do what they want. Can't deny that."
  "Exactly. I propose that by NP2701 we will have retained the famous Tornater the Bunliubnite expressly for the purpose of bringing real, live, (robOTTic) dragons to *Time``World*. It'll be our newest expansion, bigger than Animal Kingdom. Way bigger than Harry Potter."
  "That's brilliant! Tornater is clearly the expert on conjuring winged molptiles. But how to actually get him to do this?"
  "He can't refuse."
  And with that, Balthacarius pressed a button, dispatching three wheelstick-weilding robots on small levitating scooters, which promptly went *poof* into the future, and a moment later reappeared with one Tornater the Bunliubnite in tow,

-- posted by mrImagebdexbot

ETA:
mr*bdex story wrote:

Code: Select all

And with that, Balthacarius pressed a button, dispatching three wheelstick-weilding robots on small levitating scooters, which promptly went *poof* into the future, and a moment later reappeared with one Tornater the Bunliubnite in tow

Just like that?
Wheelstick are very convincing, apparently.

Also now we have wheelstick in botteriada and in bsta at the same time.
(will there be a wheelstick in phys too?)

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Time for Hotdog Dragons"

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:56 am UTC

The outside is big, and so is the land on the edge of the horizon.
If anyone's interested in telling me what to do as an elven archeologist in a hotdog with dragons, feel free to look over here: https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/t ... rim.50420/
(You'd need to join an otherforum to vote though.)
HES wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:(Also due to a mod that adds a new radio station I've discovered electroswing music so that's fun.)

On first read I missed the part where you mentioned the hotdog vendor, and still knew exactly which you were talking about. I've recently crossed a kilonewpix in that one :oops:

(oh, and hi!)
Hi! I haven't played it in a few weeks (the other hotdog has grabbed my attention more at present, though I will get back to that one eventually) but I'm still listening to the electroswing tunes.

Wheelsticks are pretty cool.
yappobiscuits wrote:Not that anyone asked me, but I got curious and wanted to find out, and it turns out my bacon number is 4.
Spoiler:
I've been in various plays with my sister (1) who recently had a small speaking role in an episode of the BBC sitcom Home From Home with Johnny Vegas (2) who was in The Libertine (2004) with Johnny Depp (3) who was in Black Mass (2015) with Kevin Bacon (4).

So if some people were to present papers at a multidiscliplinary science conference while singing some songs which you wrote, would they get a bacon number of 5?

p.s. yarr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzkQC0e91Nc

ETA molpish thoughts and comforticecream to svenman

strong language:
Spoiler:
CH*RP the least molpish component of the sea with a rusty thwapstick
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:34 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
Second Scribe wrote:There are ways of telling if he's GnomeAnne or not. But we don't have time to build a bridge out of him, so let's skip on a bit, brother.
I don't understand. Is this a reference to something?
BFTF replay

karhell

Postby karhell » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:52 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
ucim wrote:
Second Scribe wrote:There are ways of telling if he's GnomeAnne or not. But we don't have time to build a bridge out of him, so let's skip on a bit, brother.
I don't understand. Is this a reference to something?

Looks very much like a shout-out to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, specifically the identifying a witch (that are made of wood, and thus weigh the same as a duck), and the holy hand grenade (whose operating manual contains some rather unnecessary descriptions, prompting the "skip ahead a bit" comment) scenes
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

rezilibaniatsuS

Re: 1190: Time for Physics – phys-0025

Postby rezilibaniatsuS » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:00 pm UTC

ORCARAPTOR BLITZNAPPONG DUNGEON ... DOT CHIRPING MUSTARD DOT COM. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

-- posted by rezilibaniatsuS

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:23 am UTC

Well, look at this. Only blitzed two pages and it took me a few hours...

balthasar_s wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:The talk about the Mage Stones reminded me of someone here who had a story with a lot of chapters already. It was already organized in books, parts, then chapters, I think. I said I'd check it out sometime... but never got around to doing that. And I forgot about it. Does anyone remember?
this
Ah, yes, that one. Knew there was a cue somewhere, but so do many other things...

SBN wrote:On that note, did you see CD's post regarding chirpingmustard.com ? Is that sorted out?
Indeed, it was sorted out with one day of slack.

Thanks y'all for the driving answers. And hi lmjb!

rezilibaniatsuS wrote:orcaraptor-blitznappong-dungeon.chirpingmustard.com
I'll get to it in the morning. What should I put there?

Now back to the future1191...

ucim wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:I'm not getting [If you're living on the bottom of the world, might you call it a Cereal-Condiment topfree? Or are those just little birds?] at all.
Cereal-condiment comes from bees and is sometimes used on pancakes. "Mooning" is showing one's bare bottom to somebody else. Some people like to let their bare top show. If you're at the bottom of the world, is the bottom a top? Tits are little birds. It's a topsy turvy world we live in, isn't it?
lmjb1964 wrote:Am I really really slow?
Not at all. You're just using Microsoft Windows. :)
Ah. Everything makes much more sense now.

ggh wrote:It's worth noting here that I've read a few things before and after rewrites, and I pretty much always struggle with it. I can never shift my view entirely to the new storyline.
Can anyone, really? Storyknowledge is much like a pearl, in which you never truly get rid of the previous layers, you can only carve them out and add more on top of what remains.

There's some discussion about sustainability. In particular, this scene bears repeating:
ggh wrote:Whoa. That's an epsilon thought. I just looked around my house, imagining it in a state of abandoned decomposition. Trees have grown up through few-and-far-between hints of floors and walls. Corners of twisted radiators look like a good way to get tetanus. The amplifier will never work again, but it looks at least recognizable embedded in those twisted roots. There are little shards of coloured plastic, but nothing that makes any sense, and some strange, kinda gross, areas where the dirt is made of something... else. My eye catches a glint from a whisky bottle. I start to dig it out. Hey, there's more! The only thing future-me knows about now-me is that I'm a lush. That's not fair!

And another of ggh's awefulsome adventures.

GnomeAnne wrote:THE browser was a powerful, highly classified browser developed by the European internet research group FIRE. The idea behind it was to cache the entire internet locally, bringing dependable, blisteringly fast access to users with dial-up or intermittent internet connections. Unfortunately, it never took off, because I just made the whole thing up.
But did you?

And ggh reaches another level yet again:
ggh wrote:Ooh - the next BSTA title is "Try to find out."
Will it still look like the spoilerframe?Image
Or will there have been major revisions?

balthasar_s wrote::shock: !
You recreated the third line: B: I don't even know what this "CTIF" is. just from the pixels in drawsome.png?

ggh wrote:Yes. I'm embarrassed to admit that I actually had to start reading a list of 4-letter words to get the "even".

Last, this seemed RELATED:
Spoiler:
ImageIf anyone's interested, this particular plotline seems to begin here.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:01 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:51 pm UTC

'Third and last day on the movie set, and I have become proficient at Waiting for It.

But I have ending news. I said goodbye to my meow lot today. She was 18, and has been with me for 11 yips. I don't know what I will do without her. But she's part of my avatar, so I will always have her with me here.

Imagesmiley by yappo

bot by balthasar_s

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Randomly Revisited - np2881

Postby mscha » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:00 am UTC

MUTTERONGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:MY MOOLPY CRENELLATETH OVER

-- posted by randompixbot

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:59 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:But I have ending news. I said goodbye to my meow lot today.
I'm so sorry for you June Bug. Despite my friend Catherine jokes, I actually love cats (and cat lovers). They bring so much joy to people's lives. I know you'll miss her terribly, but she will always be with you, not only in your avatar and in that we are all part of the sea, but also in that she has helped shape who you are.

Smopu hvalam nuvi dicti mer amuam.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

HES

Postby HES » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:08 am UTC

Dixie :cry:
He/Him/His Image

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:55 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”