1) Had the early claim which felt scummy due to it being a reaction to something minor (not even a vote). However, given that Ibarra is a 'present giver' role then an early claim becomes much more useful for town, as we can track these and what they mean. Ibarra would have been exposed to whoever they gave the vegetable to anyway, so a public claim is more townie than hiding it.
2) Lied about not knowing the effects of the vegetables. This really only affects one person, who was handed the vegetable, and isn't that scummy IMO. Had Ibarra been lieing about the effects, may as well say it will definitely do the positive thing. Generally not that bad in comparison (and definitely not deserving of a vote). The thing is, Ibarra could have just kept lieing and we would not have been the wiser, and there would have been no unneccesary attention.
1) Didn't eat the carrot. Could have gained valuable information with that carrot. One town for one scum is a fair price to pay. One action for scum, is an even fairer price.
2) Lied about eating the carrot. There was no need to lie about it. If you had mysteriously died, then we would have falsely been blaming Ibarra. I see no reason to lie about this.
3) Lied about the effects of the carrot. I can't see any reason for this other than to create wine (which you've successfully done).
4) Lorenz has been caught out on both lies (and not gave them willingly, like Ibarra). You claim you were lieing to catch out Ibarra, but really it's happened the other way around. Both of your lies you have been forced to claim by Ibarra.
There are two reasons for this vote. The first is that Lorenz was the one caught out on both lies (Ibarra could have let them slip, not drawing attention D1). The second is that Lorenz didn't eat the carrot and that sort of cautious play stopped us from gaining information. Although Ibarra's not come away looking perfect, I think Lorenz looks a lot worse at the moment.
Ninjaed - That's 2/2/2.
@Wei: I agree that it was a weird reason to claim, but with a role like Ibarras whoever recieved the vegetable would most likely have claimed getting it anyway. The PM includes Ibarra's name, so they know who sent it. Very little reason to keep it a secret (at least that would have been my attitude).
@Ibarra: Did you know the true effect of the carrot? Would it have caused poison or good health? Do you get to choose? Given that you know the effects of the vegetables, do you have any choice in what they do?