0631: "Anatomy Text"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Magistrates, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Evadman » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 pm UTC

AAAH! NSFW. Damn you Randal!
Evadman
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:31 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Norrell » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm UTC

Seriously people, are Americans this shocked and sensitive over a drawing that you seriously think this comic could get you fired? As another reader pointed out, no IT-department I know of would report this, and if someone saw it over here no one would mind a drawn breast and a drawn AND slightly censored vagina...It's like fifth grade sex-ed again when the teacher said penis and half the class stares down in the tables and the other half can't stop snickering for the whole day.

I'd be more worried about being reported reading online comics instead of being reported for the graphic nature of this comic.
Norrell
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 11:49 pm UTC
Location: Sweden somewhere at a University

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Blackjack » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm UTC

I'd just like to note that I'm particularly fond of the Vonnegut reference in Plate #16.
User avatar
Blackjack
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:42 am UTC
Location: Connecticut

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby silence9123 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm UTC

Norrell wrote:Seriously people, are Americans this shocked and sensitive over a drawing that you seriously think this comic could get you fired? As another reader pointed out, no IT-department I know of would report this (...)


I'm not an American.
I am the IT departement.
And this is simply NSFW.
silence9123
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm UTC
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby diotimajsh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:12 pm UTC

I really don't get this one. Even reading others' explanations of it, it just doesn't seem at all funny to me.
Osha wrote:Foolish Patriarchy! Your feeble attempts at social pressure have no effect on my invincible awesomeness! Bwahahahaa


Blog type thing
User avatar
diotimajsh
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:10 am UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby gamma-normids » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 pm UTC

How is this NSFW?
Is a cartoon.... it's not that the vagina and breast are reals... they are drawn.
gamma-normids
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm UTC
Location: Lima, Peru

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Troy Martin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:20 pm UTC

silence9123 wrote:Unfortunatly, until this strip is removed or modified, I will stop recommending this site.

Sorry for this but...
TITS OR GTFO!
:mrgreen:

Does this satisfy Rule 34 on xkcd?

You can't Rule 34 stick figures xkcd-style. It's unpossible!

On another note, I think "sudo make me a sandwich" deserves a TVtropes entry :)
Howdy.
User avatar
Troy Martin
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 am UTC
Location: Langley, BC, Canada

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Steve the Pocket » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:27 pm UTC

I've never been in favor of warning people when something is unsafe for work. They're not supposed to be slacking off on the Internet when they're on the clock in the first damn place! Granted, "NSFW" makes handy shorthand for "Possibly offensive content" without openly pandering to people who would be offended by it, but on the flip side of that coin I often wonder if some of the people who complain that they're viewing such-and-such a site at work are actually just offended and using work as their cover story.

Oh hey, what if Randall is planning on redesigning his site and this is his sneaky way of stopping people from viewing his site at work so he can drop IE6 support?
cephalopod9 wrote:Only on Xkcd can you start a topic involving Hitler and people spend the better part of half a dozen pages arguing about the quality of Operating Systems.

Baige.
User avatar
Steve the Pocket
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:02 am UTC
Location: Going downtuuu in a Luleelurah!

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby pensive bosom » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:35 pm UTC

We all need something to look at while our code is compiling.
pensive bosom
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 8:48 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Michael of Lucan » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm UTC

Sorry, the cartoon is NSFW. I am a huge fan of xkcd, and personally I found it very funny - if I was viewing it at home.

However, I work beside a young woman, and my screen is visible to her. The comic caused me a lot of embarrassment today - I am now marked down as someone who looks at dirty pictures on the net. That kind of thing can lead to sexual harassment allegations etc. and that gets you fired.

This caused me serious grief. It needs a scroll down so you don't open into it directly without warning.
Michael of Lucan
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby silence9123 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 pm UTC

Steve the Pocket wrote:I've never been in favor of warning people when something is unsafe for work. They're not supposed to be slacking off on the Internet when they're on the clock in the first damn place!

You would understand if you were a developer and had code to compile.
silence9123
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm UTC
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby silence9123 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm UTC

Michael of Lucan wrote:Sorry, the cartoon is NSFW. I am a huge fan of xkcd, and personally I found it very funny - if I was viewing it at home.

However, I work beside a young woman, and my screen is visible to her. The comic caused me a lot of embarrassment today - I am now marked down as someone who looks at dirty pictures on the net. That kind of thing can lead to sexual harassment allegations etc. and that gets you fired.

This caused me serious grief. It needs a scroll down so you don't open into it directly without warning.


In complete agreement, and the last line is exactly what I said in an earlier post.
silence9123
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm UTC
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby silence9123 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm UTC

gamma-normids wrote:How is this NSFW?
Is a cartoon.... it's not that the vagina and breast are reals... they are drawn.

What about hentai ? It's drawn. It is suitable for work ?
Pardon me the expression but where do you draw the line between this and hentai ? When does it becomes offensive ?
I think this is still not offensive but it's unsuitable for work and for many more places. I once recommended this site to an much older friend. I hope he stopped visiting.
Last edited by silence9123 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
silence9123
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm UTC
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Beacons! » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm UTC

All this and I still don't understand the comic. I have never been to T.G.I.s. Plates? Cameras? WHAT IS GOING ON?!
"Woof!", explained the dog
User avatar
Beacons!
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:17 pm UTC
Location: The Grand Unifying Intermahweb

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Sprocket » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:05 pm UTC

Well, I'm turned on. Who wants to go to Denny's?
"She’s a free spirit, a wind-rider, she’s at one with nature, and walks with the kodama eidolons”
ImageImage Image Image
User avatar
Sprocket
Seymour
 
Posts: 5742
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 pm UTC
Location: impaled on Beck's boney hips.

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Michael of Lucan » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:18 pm UTC

Blackjack wrote:I'd just like to note that I'm particularly fond of the Vonnegut reference in Plate #16.


I missed it * because I was not focusing as closely on the details as you were.

* See, I saw it. 8)
Michael of Lucan
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Wencher » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:24 pm UTC

I can't believe how incredibly anal a lot of you are being, especially since you supposedly enjoy xkcd's humor to begin with. "Oh noes, yuo canot joek useing annatomies!"

Bloody murder drawings are funny and good, but a scientific-looking drawing of some pretty natural human anatomy is bad?

NSFW? You spend your day looking at comics and that's okay?

Get a grip.
User avatar
Wencher
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Mxermadman » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:32 pm UTC

I'll still be checking XKCD, but definitely not at work anymore.


There's a distinct difference between slacking off at work by reading a webcomic and slacking off at work by reading a webcomic that features potentially offensive material.

Sure there have been some raunchy strips before, but nothing that was easily discernable from a distance. This is leaps and bounds above any other comic as far as potentially offending a passerby.

To be fair, the page has always said that it sometimes features adult humor. I just hadn't come to expect something like this from XKCD.
Mxermadman
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:34 am UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Kin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm UTC

Thankyou Randall for being smart.

Plus, why the hell are people slacking off at work so much?
User avatar
Kin
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:54 am UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby eqиs » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 pm UTC

I wish people would stop whining about how inappropriate this is because 'people could have seen it in my workplace.' Hey, hey, hey listen, listen, over here, hey listen: Maybe you should go to work, and I'm just spitballing here, NOT CRUISE THE INTERNET?!
eqиs
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:49 am UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Wencher » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm UTC

Mxermadman wrote:There's a distinct difference between slacking off at work by reading a webcomic and slacking off at work by reading a webcomic that features potentially offensive material.

Sure there have been some raunchy strips before, but nothing that was easily discernable from a distance. This is leaps and bounds above any other comic as far as potentially offending a passerby.


Oh god, no, we wouldn't want to offend anyone by having them see a scientific drawing of genitalia. Perhaps you and your associates are too sensitive. I'm thinking natural selection just isn't doing its job any longer.
User avatar
Wencher
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Dobblesworth » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm UTC

3 pages of discussion, and 95% is "zomg it's nsfw" whining.

Point 1: http://xkcd.com/487/ It's been done before. http://xkcd.com/7/ and before that as well. Possibly several other times in that intervening 480, and the following 140-150. Get a grip.

Point 2: "I check this webcomic at work"; well then, fail less at browsing and/or slack harder. Take your web browser, and shrink the window down quite significantly; I'm talking 1/3 screen width, 1/4 screen height or less. I slacked tonnes in my work placement on xkcd fora and kept suspicion well away from me. Just make sure you have something weighty and work-looking maximised as a background, or two even. You're only gonna get caught looking at 'naughty stick figure pr0n' if you have it maximised across a pair of widescreen monitors on a dual screen setup.

Point 3: Get back to work perhaps?
Position vacant: new signature. No experience necessary, apply within.
User title GET.
User avatar
Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 12:06 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Michael of Lucan » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 pm UTC

Wencher wrote:
Mxermadman wrote:There's a distinct difference between slacking off at work by reading a webcomic and slacking off at work by reading a webcomic that features potentially offensive material.

Sure there have been some raunchy strips before, but nothing that was easily discernable from a distance. This is leaps and bounds above any other comic as far as potentially offending a passerby.


Oh god, no, we wouldn't want to offend anyone by having them see a scientific drawing of genitalia. Perhaps you and your associates are too sensitive. Natural selection just isn't doing its job any longer.


You and others are missing the point. We are not offended at all by the cartoon. I thought it was one of the best yet. The presentation caused us problems, not the content.

Our problem is that we use PCs in places where offence may be caused to OTHER people. These other people may be our families if we are at home, or work mates if we are at work. Whatever we think personally, these people can cause serious aggravation for us, if they think we are deliberately viewing "obscene pictures".

I often scoot around the net at my lunch break, and I normally hit xkcd at some point. I can actually be fired for viewing "pornographic images" at work, or for sexual harassment by exposing a female workmate to what she views as obscene.

That is the norm in the modern workplace. If you are not aware of it, I suggest you find a full-time job or, if you have one, read the office manual or ask your HR people about internet use and sexual harassment.

We expect that a web site like xkcd will not suddenly expose us to NSFW images, without warning us. The difficulty here was that the images were large, and readily visible from a distance - unlike earlier ones that people have referred to.
Michael of Lucan
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby sweet_concorde » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm UTC

I once wanted to show XKCD to my dad. The comic that day was kind of embarrassing. I clicked Random, and got another one that was pretty awkward. (Er, sorry, its... uh.. a funny comic... really. Oh bother).

For those of you who are shocked in a surprised and outraged manner (I read this at work! Others can see my screen!): This is not the first XKCD comic that isn't work-appropriate. There are many of these that you probably don't want to read with your coworker/father/etc. looking over your shoulder. I hope we have all learned a valuable lesson here.

eta: there have been stick figures being eaten out, for chrissake.
Last edited by sweet_concorde on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:06 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
sweet_concorde
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:15 am UTC
Location: midwest

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Wencher » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:03 pm UTC

Michael of Lucan wrote:You and others are missing the point. We are not offended at all by the cartoon. I thought it was one of the best yet. The presentation caused us problems, not the content.

Our problem is that we use PCs in places where offence may be caused to OTHER people. These other people may be our families if we are at home, or work mates if we are at work. Whatever we think personally, these people can cause serious aggravation for us, if they think we are deliberately viewing "obscene pictures".

I often scoot around the net at my lunch break, and I normally hit xkcd at some point. I can actually be fired for viewing "pornographic images" at work, or for sexual harassment by exposing a female workmate to what she views as obscene.

That is the norm in the modern workplace. If you are not aware of it, I suggest you find a full-time job or, if you have one, read the office manual or ask your HR people about internet use and sexual harassment.

We expect that a web site like xkcd will not suddenly expose us to NSFW images, without warning us. The difficulty here was that the images were large, and readily visible from a distance - unlike earlier ones that people have referred to.


Perhaps you're missing the point - I work full-time and discreetly view comics in my spare time. If your screen is visible to everyone and you aren't competent enough to point out that it's a comic site for anyone who might be absurd enough to be offended... then do only work related material on your work system.
User avatar
Wencher
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Earlz » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm UTC

I thought it was pretty funny. a Scroll down would have been nice, say for school or something. But at work I don't think you should be looking at comics anyway. (and I am a coder with code to compile. my code compiles in a maximum of 1 minute(though a full build in big projects I'm aware can take hours. but who does full builds?)... you guys should be reworking your build system to be competent if its taking that long with modern machines, rather than looking at comics in your free time)

Don't get so anal(lol) about this. xkcd will never be modified, or at least I hope not.. though this joke is a little... raunchy.. so a warning or something would have been nice. Everything funny makes sexual jokes, but I've yet to see something like this so up in your face about it...

and forumites.. in this forum you are allowed to say fuck. That for one says this is not a professional community.. go to Dilbert's site if you want something like that.

And I've never been one to think hentai would be safe for work or school...
My new blag(WIP, so yes it's still ugly..)
DEFIANCE!
Image
This is microtext. Zooming in digitally makes it worse. Get a magnifying glass.. works only on LCD
User avatar
Earlz
Gets Obvious Implications
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:38 am UTC
Location: USA

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Maximus_Light » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm UTC

Perhaps this is just because I liked to study a lot of anatomy/physiology as part of my Bio minor, but those pictures had to come from somewhere even the drawing, I mean you don't think people just make this stuff up do you. /rhetorical
So you know, go figure eh?

I suppose being a person who draws and appreciates the human body in a non-perverted sense helps to.
Maximus_Light
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Doritos » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm UTC

And I still didn't get the joke on this one.
Or at leas, I did not found this as funny os others claim to be.
Doritos
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 10:13 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby lordlicorice » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm UTC

Steve the Pocket wrote: And wanted to hang a lampshade on it.

No oh god NO :(
Literally my browser now Image
Last edited by lordlicorice on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
lordlicorice
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 am UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Saint Cad » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:20 pm UTC

This comic has confirmed what we all suspected: Megan believes in the "scorched earth" policy of personal grooming.



Either that or it's all been worn off :twisted:
Saint Cad
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 2:50 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby tfk » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm UTC

I don't understand the comic, and am accessing xkcd via http://xkcd.com/435/ for the day to avoid casual observers getting the wrong impression.
It is perhaps bad that I am so easily embarrassed, but I am pretty sure that most people accessing the site from a public terminal (or from work) feel the same way.
tfk
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Eugo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm UTC

Mxermadman wrote:I'll still be checking XKCD, but definitely not at work anymore.

I will. But then, I'm a telecommunist.

Mxermadman wrote:To be fair, the page has always said that it sometimes features adult humor. I just hadn't come to expect something like this from XKCD.

What is all this, folks? I'd understand if it were about Disney showing a dick, the company which was insanely puritan since about 2.43 forevers already, that'd really be an about-face. But I don't remember xkcd ever giving a vow of celibacy or any such thing.

As if you never expected your parents to fuck. C'mon, you're born, guys. There's about just one way for that to happen (and in case of other ways, this one is tried first).

I simply can't believe this. A population of geeks and nerds (that I assume are the main audience here) is all of a sudden all working for priests? Anathema te for just flashing a drawn tit on your monitor? What has this country come to... and nobody gets fired for looking at gory images from CSI, which show human anatomy in far more detail? Sheesh...
United we stand politically corrected, divided we fall in love
User avatar
Eugo
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 5:38 am UTC
Location: here

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Wulf Reigns » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm UTC

I'm not sure if it's been said already, but I find it funny that in the fourth panel, there's a speech balloon ("RUN!") 'censoring' Megan, considering the first two panels...
Wulf Reigns
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:16 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby tfk » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 pm UTC

Wulf Reigns wrote:I'm not sure if it's been said already, but I find it funny that in the fourth panel, there's a speech balloon ("RUN!") 'censoring' Megan, considering the first two panels...

It would have been more subtle without the first two panels, and I might have remained on the page long enough to think about it and chuckle. :)
tfk
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby umop ap!sdn » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 pm UTC

Funny comic cause it's true!
Ok... maybe not at a place as classy as a Friday's. But I've been to a Denny's where I'm sure there were some elicit things going on in the booth behind me. Sprocket, wasn't you by chance?!? :wink:

Also the font used to label each item was a nice touch.

sweet_concorde wrote:I once wanted to show XKCD to my dad. The comic that day was kind of embarrassing. I clicked Random, and got another one that was pretty awkward. (Er, sorry, its... uh.. a funny comic... really. Oh bother).

Not to be crude.. but your dad knows about bras (if not apologize to your mom for me). I'm sure he's struggled with them as much as the rest of us. He might find the comic clever and funny.

And to all those who are all bent out of shape over some educational style drawings of body parts... "Lighten up Francis!"
It's not porn. Would it have been nice for a NSFW notice? Sure if you work for nazi's. Which if you are... why are you slacking in the first place?

And to all those who will never recommend XKCD to anyone evar!!!!!!!1!!! I say again "Lighten up Francis!" You don't make the comics, so what if they see a boob on the on a web comic you recommended... maybe they will think the comic is funny and want to be your BFF because they realize you share a similar sense of humor? What a happy ending that would be!
I have traveled from 1977 to be a member of the unofficial board Council of Elders. Phear M3

If not satisfied with this post, please return unused portion for full refund.
User avatar
umop ap!sdn
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 5:42 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Chfan » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 pm UTC

I don't like the comic because the joke REALLY ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL- it's just mainly "lol look boobies."
Just FYI, the guy isn't avatar isn't me. But he seems pretty cool.
User avatar
Chfan
 
Posts: 2141
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:26 pm UTC
Location: American East Coast

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Kimmeh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:05 pm UTC

Hmm. Am I detecting a "Holier then Thou" vibe? I'm at work, making this comic more inappropriate than if read at home. It's still the same comic. Anyways, once you saw that the comic was NSFW, did you close it out or did you continue reading to see what Randall provided for us today? Personally if I saw it at school I would have quickly switched tabs. I'd probably mention to the few people at school who read xkcd, that today's comic wasn't safe to check at school. Hell, I'd probably stop by the IT office and let him know, as he reads it as well. But that still wouldn't get blocked nor would I be in trouble.

And in case you missed it, Randall made a good point. You don't know the context behind the picture. How many of you have thought "Oh, I don't have anything to do right now, so I'm going to take a picture of my anatomy to post on wikipedia"? For all you know, it could be a picture someone was going to send to their Significant Other or post somewhere most definitely NSFW.

So seriously, take a deep breath and chill.
Last edited by Kimmeh on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kimmeh
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:13 pm UTC
Location: United States

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Xutar » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:13 pm UTC

Just a quit warning to people hoping to check this. The top two results for "human genitals" on wikipedia are "Genital modification and mutilation" and "Genital Cutting".
User avatar
Xutar
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 pm UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Ekeda » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:19 pm UTC

WTF?

WTF?
User avatar
Ekeda
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:14 am UTC

Re: "Anatomy Text" Discussion

Postby Eugo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 pm UTC

Xutar wrote:Just a quit warning to people hoping to check this. The top two results for "human genitals" on wikipedia are "Genital modification and mutilation" and "Genital Cutting".

Human anatomy is nice. Mutilation and cutting is definitely ugly.
United we stand politically corrected, divided we fall in love
User avatar
Eugo
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 5:38 am UTC
Location: here

PreviousNext

Return to Individual XKCD Comic Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], SparkOut and 18 guests