The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby dimochka » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 pm UTC

Draculafia
Spoiler:
Predictions: Moody, Bessie and ConMan are scum. Not necessarily together.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:51 pm UTC

Draculafia:
Spoiler:
freezeblade wrote:I didn't want to have to claim, but if I'll be lynched otherwise, I shall.

I'm Arthur Holmwood.
Uh oh, this does not end well for me :|
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:44 am UTC

Draculafia

Spoiler:
So, I totally jinxed myself by saying "now to make sure I don't get lynched d1" in my reply to my role PM.

In other news, on last night's episode of Survivor, Woo, the character who was in my avatar, got voted for and made very shocked faces; so I think changing my avatar to this is apropos.

For those playing along at home I plan to change my avatar throughout this season of survivor, and then bring it back to my normal avatar when I'm done with it. I don't plan on starting any new mafia games for a little while and I'm probably not long for this world in draculafia (unless my gambit of finding out I can self-target, and then self-targeting tonight despite posting beer saying I can't, but that depends on the mods), but if the avatars relate to my feelings during the games, so much the better. Today's avatar change was such serendipity.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:13 pm UTC

Deathless

Spoiler:
Seriously? Proposing an inescapable stomp-the-zombie strategy, but I write one damn post from my *actual* perspective as Shrink, and I must suddenly be the zombie. Despite inescapably plotting my own townification.

<Sigh>

I probably shouldn't have self-voted, in the hope of letting wiser heads notice that Vytron wasn't actually coming up with stuff helpful to town, and we'd preserve the Shrink power while stopping the cult from spreading. At this point, Vytron and Ug could jump on to lynch me and wipe the Shrink power - Ug to self-preserve as Cult and Vytron in the hope that with my lynch, the Alien might have probed patzer and will redirect the Doctor power, which is his only way out. But what the hell, lynching me keeps me Town, and while it preserves Town's record of completely pointless lynches, it keeps me safe from penalty points. The cult grows, we get a third infected, and it makes the whole task of winning for Town much harder, but we're taking out all the starting non-Town players, and we can chase things down from there.
Unstoppable force of nature. That means she/her/hers.
Has committed an act of treason.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:00 pm UTC

Draculafia:
Spoiler:
Okay, I am officially confused. I was fairly certain that one of Madge or Freezeblade were scum, yet both their claims seem legitimate. I barely even have vague feelings about anybody else. It just took me the best part of two hours to compose a vaguely coherent post, and even then I haven't really got any conclusions to make. I'm far from as certain as I made out to be in the thread that DJ has any major anti-claim mechanics that would protect me were I suddenly to jump to the top of the bandwagon. I certainly have no safe claim I can make - if I claim my actual name, a) I'm a vampire, and will probably be lynched on principle, even if I claim to be independent, and b) I suspect that Dracula gets a free kill on me if he finds me before I find him. I'm really hoping that those players who have so far said that I look townie keep that thought with them going forward and no bandwagon forms on me.

Assuming I survive to the night (I doubt I'll pick up a bandwagon now, since apart from SDK's early vote nobody has yet to vote for me), I now need to reconsider my choice for hunting Dracula. I could try for Vytron. Maybe his whole power role claim is him being scum this time? The other possibility could be SDK - I wonder if his townie list actually comes from solid information he already has, i.e. he is scum? Although that doesn't explain why I'm not on it. Hmm... barring any other information, I think I'll lean that way.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Opus_723

Postby Opus_723 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:35 pm UTC

I've never posted here before, but I've been spectating for the past few weeks. I just want to point out as a newbie how cool it is to be able to read the spoilers here. It's a really great resource, and I appreciate it. Since no one has posted any thoughts on the newbie game currently running, I'll give it a go:

Matrix6
Spoiler:
I was really hoping not to be mafia in my first game, but here I am: mafia goon. I've been trying to play the eager, but clumsy, newbie (which isn't hard since that's exactly what I am) but I worry that I'm overdoing it. Some people seem nervous about my chattiness, but honestly I would have been just as chatty as town. Luckily most people seem to think I'm town-ish.

I don't know if my scumbuddy SDK is a roleblocker, since we can't chat yet, so I can't completely spoil the setup. Except to say that username is probably telling the truth about being a jailkeeper.

About that: I'm nervous that SDK talked him into claiming. As long as username isn't lying, which would be weird, we're not going to out power roles this way. I can think of a few plausible motives SDK might have (if he's a roleblocker, he might be worried about a cop/doctor combo), but if town doesn't lynch username now, then we'll have to night kill him. Which isn't a bad outcome, but it would've been nice to get town to lynch a power role and then we would've had more freedom to strategize our night kill. That's why I'm pushing against other power roles outing username: so that the silence that I expect to follow won't necessarily redeem him.

Weird thought: the only way I can see this going badly for us is if username is actually a bulletproof townie and manages to avoid a lynch, lynch SDK, and draw my night kill. That would be diabolical.

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:16 am UTC

Deathless Mafia
Spoiler:
I just realized the awesomeness of the idea of a Deathless game, because I think it has some potentiality to go on forever as people change sides and so on.

I guess the wars of the gods are like this.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:58 pm UTC

Draculafia:
Spoiler:
New theory: ConMan is Dracula. I've actually thought this since shortly after posting last in here. The reason I have is that he was the one who brought up the idea of characters from outside the story, and specifically mentioned my character. It could be coincidence, or he could know who I am. I'm actually kind of hoping that if he is we don't lynch in, so that I can get townie points from killing him tonight. It is a bit of a guess, but still. I did my case against him so that I can hopefully justify why I would target him, if asked to.

On a separate note, I'd be interested in any feedback or advice that I can read following game end or my death.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 pm UTC

Cave
Spoiler:
So I have this protection to use. Basically I have to try to guess who mafia will target.

Ok, so people I am sure are town: me, ElectricHaze, Vytron. People who might be town:mpolo, Dr. Ug.

Actually Suzaku could be either. Carlington is scum and I think mpolo is scum.

So I should choose either Vytron, me or electrichaze. Vytron has been quiet, electrichaze is better than me because they are active and I am closer to being lynched. So electrichaze it is.
Last edited by Diemo on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:01 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:57 pm UTC

Redo the spoiler.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:01 pm UTC

Done. Stupid phone adding in spaces
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:56 am UTC

Sungura wrote:Cave
Spoiler:
ugh. I'm sick of modding. This game would've been loved in days of yore but no one gives a fuck now.
And no, having Madge replace didn't give anyone any unique info other than who she roleblocker which actually had no bearing since she blocked a vanilla town. It was a mute point. I wouldn't have let someone replace from dead if it would upset the game knowledge. Give me some credit. If anything she is WORSE off knowing the info she has, and in fact is missing so much she is looking like scum to many players. It's a disability not advantage in this case. Also I've had to do two modkills already and that would have been the third, and I have another coming up. It is unbalancing the game horribly. The modkills are tending towards the town power roles. So yeah. I'll replace from btg if that is who is gonna be active. And people CANT READ. I swear. I mean like Ug, totally missing that I had already mod killed RR, and already posted what was up with DJ and that a modkills there is eminent.
Cave:
Spoiler:
I knew you would do that. I was mainly posting to cause confusion amongst town. And also it was a bit of a stfu back at you for your similar reactions during Hangafia. Pot. Kettle. Black.

I agree that modkills did distort the balance significantly. I'm not sure how to fix that as I don't remember it being as much of an issue in prior eras as it seems to be now.
Where did my old signature go? :(

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:00 am UTC

Vytron wrote:Cave
Spoiler:
@Sungura: I've never been a proponent of NL on ties, I just don't like when a coin decides the outcome of a game.

I've been a proponent of some methods on ties:

1 - The first person with most votes get lynched (in other words, tying the votals does not save someone)

2 - The number is prerolled (say, at the beginning of the day, the mod tells people they flipped a coin, and: (it was tails so in case of a tie the first person on the sign up list will be lynched)/(it was heads so in case of a tie the last person on the sign up list will be lynched)

3 - Post a randomly generated list on the OP that includes every player, and say that in case of a tie, the last person in the list would get lynched.

4 - (This has been used with success) - In case of a tie the game continues until the tie is broken, the day ends immediately as soon as it breaks, and whoever has most votes gets lynched (you can say NL after 24 hours if still a tie, or even use the coin only after then, because I've never seen a tie last that long anyway.)

I think these were the best alternatives. But of course a player that doesn't like a coin getting involved can just break the tail before deadline - in this case I failed at it.

But, the doctor dying or a scum player being lynched or the serial killer being out of the game just because of some random coin-flip? I'm not a fan, I just hope to not seeing it happen, but it's always a risk with a coin.

I actually quite like option 4. I think I might steal that for future games.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:15 am UTC

Cave: (Triple post FTW):
Spoiler:
frogman wrote:Cave

Aww man, I am super sad about dying in this game. I was having a lot of fun with it. My win-condition was interesting and I feel like my playstyle is good for independents - I tend to strike people as scummy but not too scummy.

Amy, I hope that all of the stuff earlier in the game that was annoying you won't discourage you from modding more, because I think you run a really good game. This was certainly one of the best games of Mafia I've played.

This is why I pushed for your kill. You were being too quiet. Either you were town PR or something else likely to hurt my win con.
Diemo wrote:Cave

Maybe I shouldn't be using this PM gambit. Stinks of playing the system rather than playing the game. But, it also seems to be working.

So, I have been trying to find clues and I have found two. The first was a cop - I used it on username (who may be modkilled now) and found out he was town. The second gives protection from all actions (including the lynch). So i have to decide who to use that on before the end of the day. So far I am not sure but am leaning towards myself.

Oh I am town by the way.
Yes you were right. You shouldn't use that gambit. It's a common mistake. As vanilla town, your job is not to survive, it's to win. And by pointint out to everyone that you are VT, you push us (scum) towards targeting power roles, increasing our chances of hitting those power roles (as we did).

Amy, I know you would have enjoyed us going out with a bang, but it wasn't the safe play day 3. If either of our kill or recruit were blocked (which was possible), then we would have been screwed. After that we all would be outed, and there were no more recruits left. That's why I had to play the gambit to try and convince the masons they weren't all town anymore. I think the game was balanced well, but the modkills did kill that balance significantly. I'm not sure how to fix the lurking problem that seems to be plaguing the board? Perhaps it's related to the recent influx of old players due to my invitational (although FWIR most of the modkills weren't veterans).

I hope the lurking doesn't make you leave the board again, and I would definitely play your next game. You've still got the modjo.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:16 am UTC

Cave
Spoiler:
I don't understand the pot kettle black comment. Madge replacing in wasn't bastard at all. People replace before they modkills if they can. Hangafia was flipping around all the roles the whole time in a manner a couple of us considered bastard and unfair and it was bad enough two players bailed! Two different scenarios.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:17 am UTC

Lol modjo. Stealing that. Thanks :)

Why are we using spoilers with the game over? Haha
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:18 am UTC

Oh and yeah day three piling on you didn't know for sure. I totally realize that but it would've been FUN! haha.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:23 am UTC

Sungura wrote:Cave
Spoiler:
I don't understand the pot kettle black comment. Madge replacing in wasn't bastard at all. People replace before they modkills if they can. Hangafia was flipping around all the roles the whole time in a manner a couple of us considered bastard and unfair and it was bad enough two players bailed! Two different scenarios.

Yes, and neither was my setup. If anything a zombie replacement is more bastard, in that it wasn't predetermined. It was a decision made after the game started. I don't really think yours was bastard either, just making the point that people can see something as bastard when they're a player, but as a mod designing / modding the game it isn't.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:18 am UTC

There's absolutely nothing wrong with zombie replacements, and I even think all people, before a game starts, should be told to avoid Gojoe spoilers so that they can replace.

BECAUSE MODKILLS ARE THE WORST, MODS SHOULD TAKE CARE TO AVOID MODKILLS AT ALL COST.

But they should be done with care. For instance, it makes no sense to make a mafia player a zombie replacement, because they know their buddies :roll: - so it should be avoided to have zombie replacements that have sensitive information.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:38 am UTC

OK, so, as someone outside looking in, I really liked the look of Cave Mafia. Interesting setup, great independent role, nice flavour, and I loved that the vanilla townies could pick up one-shot powers. I wish I could have replaced in, but when it started I was still reading spoilers for everything to work out how to play well. I very much hope that someone runs something similar in the future.

Just raising the question of the modkill at the end... I won't get in to what it did to the game, but this is a pattern. Modkilled in Cave. Replaced in Draculafia. Was playing Matrix until he got lynched D1, but wasn't engaging very often.

Back in the Forum Games folder... replaced in Diplomacy, replaced in Rumble, just got auto-folded in Texas Hold 'Em 2.0...

There may be others but those are the things I've spotted recently. And I think it makes life hard on everyone else - mods, replacements, other players...

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:37 pm UTC

Thanks for the perspective. :)

Three of the modkills were for people still active in other places of the fora so that does bite. I feel like if you sign up for a game you are committing. If you want to drop out at least give warning that it is heading that way more than just disappearing. But that sort of courtesy doesn't seem to happen. It used to...only one person actually said anything rather than just disappearing. I do appreciate that.

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 pm UTC

So... I'm deciding on modding another game.

Options:

Asylumafia III
Morgan Freemafia

Flavoured games based on (things I've watched recently and have ideas for):
Lost Girl
Big Hero 6

Any interest?

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:57 pm UTC

Idk. I think I've seen some lost girl and I think I just won't be playing flavor games of stuff I don't know as it isn't as fun. Ha.

On new game topic has anyone done a willy wonka theme game?

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:51 pm UTC

I'm up for joining a new game, but I don't know any of those themes. I prefer a theme I know or some weird mechanic like Ghost or Dethy

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 pm UTC

There is now a Replacement Request thread, born of discussion from Cave and complaints for other recent games hurt by modkills for inactives, as people are not seeing requests for replacements. Now there is no excuse!
Game mods - post your request for replacements here viewtopic.php?f=53&t=112954
Players, check that thread if you wish to replace and want to know what games need one!

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:49 pm UTC

Yeah, thanks for setting that up. Mods should be trying hard to find replacements, even PM'ing people who might be interested works, but this'll make that a lot easier.

Vytron wrote:There's absolutely nothing wrong with zombie replacements...

Even with no secret information, zombie replacements should be a last resort. It does affect the game to have someone previously killed coming back in. Maybe I killed you to shut you up, you know? I'm not against zombie replacements, it's a hell of a lot better than a modkill, but it can be unfair to the scum.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 pm UTC

SDK wrote:Yeah, thanks for setting that up.

No problem it is a good idea.

SDK wrote:Mods should be trying hard to find replacements, even PM'ing people who might be interested works, but this'll make that a lot easier.

I do take some offense to this...most mods, including me, do try very hard to find replacements. You can't force interest that isn't there, and a lot of people don't like to replace mid-game. I think it is important to remember:
1) Player lurking is NOT the mod's fault.
2) Mods HATE to modkill and do all they can to avoid it, but they hate leaving it up to players to lynch full on lurkers even more and there is a plethora written as why that is bad practice and mod kills are better.

There is no "try harder". You post a spot in signups for replacements, you post in the game thread that there are modkills and need repacements, you post in the discussion looking for replacements, you PM your list of replacements and even other players....and if no one steps up, it is certainly NOT on the mod. I did ALL THOSE THINGS. most mods do. We can't pluck players out of thin air. Yeah it's frustrating to find out after the game is over that someone would have played (like yourself), or someone knew other people who would have joined and played (vytron) - but it is unfair to be upset about that after the game is over. Coulda/shoulda/woulda.

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:01 pm UTC

Wasn't intended as a jab at you, and I didn't say "try harder", just try hard. It is the mod's job to do a certain level of work at getting replacements. Beyond that, modkill is the only option. That's fine. But they do need to try first (which I'm sure you did). I'm glad the new thread should make reaching out easier. That's all I was trying to say.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:09 pm UTC

Okay. I missread then. Because mods do I think try pretty hard to not modkill so the tone of it I read wrong from the start under the assertion. Sorry.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:03 pm UTC

Sungura wrote: Yeah it's frustrating to find out after the game is over that someone would have played (like yourself), or someone knew other people who would have joined and played (vytron) - but it is unfair to be upset about that after the game is over.

No, it's fair to be upset, but it's important to state with whom.

In this case, username is at fault, and it's a continuous offender:

Echo244 wrote:this is a pattern. Modkilled in Cave. Replaced in Draculafia. Was playing Matrix until he got lynched D1, but wasn't engaging very often.

Back in the Forum Games folder... replaced in Diplomacy, replaced in Rumble, just got auto-folded in Texas Hold 'Em 2.0...

Username did all that. I'm going to become some vigilante and warn all mods with games about username, that he's an discourteus player and abandons games without explanation like there's no tomorrow.

Thanks Echo244 for the summary (I witnessed all those things, but didn't keep a list), I'm going to remove him from Texas Hold 'Em 2.0.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:17 pm UTC

Draculafia
Spoiler:
Oh, how I love being a Vigilante! And apparently it changes my playing style, for the better, too. I wonder if I'll manage to survive, and this is important, because if I do, I should just play future games as if I was a vigilante :P

Anyway, so I'm killing SDK.

Sorry SDK if you are town.

I made a big list of all players and eliminated all the people that I couldn't kill for one reason or another. Eh, instead of telling you, I'll show the list...

Bessie - I defended her in thread, I really believe she's town...
Dimochka - Nothing has jumped out, and on meta, he's someone that doesn't deserve to die as town...
Madge - Her could get "cleared" (from suspicion) if ConMan was town
mpolo - There was voting of ConMan and mpolo involved, so more information will be gained with ConMan's flip
Freezeblade - Claimed power-role
moody7277 - More info will be gained if Madge is "cleared"
Misnomer - ConMan's flip will give more info about mpolo which will give more info about Mis

So the only people I can kill are:

jimbobmacdoodle
SDK

Jim is basically neutral, and SDK voted for no reason against bessie, so SDK falls to the bottom of the barrel.

Again, my apologies but if bessie is scum she did wonderfully in basically convincing me to kill SDK with her "no, Vytron is not being Vytron" post...

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:34 pm UTC

Draculafia:
Spoiler:
Nice shot Vytron. Nailed Dracula in one hit.

It's going to be an interesting night, though. Dracula's dead, but Count Orlok lives on :twisted:
Pronouns: he/him/his > they/them/their >> it/it/its
Time Zone: JST (UTC+9)
─────────────────────────
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 am UTC

Draculafia

Spoiler:
well, I'm dead, I suppose. 

I protected freezeblade, which seems too obvious, and you end up at WIFOM, so whatever. Let's see what happens!

I am realy hoping to die for personal reasons because SHIT WEDDING STUFF IS COMING UP and I will need to take some time off.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 am UTC

Draculafia:
Spoiler:
I vaguely considered putting myself in for zombie replacement, but in the end curiosity got the better of me and I read spoilers, hoping to see if perhaps scum had found me a convenient bandwagon or something. Instead, I see a lot more setup than I expected, and one of the reasons for my demise. Well, poot.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Echo244

Postby Echo244 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:02 am UTC

Vytron wrote:Thanks Echo244 for the summary (I witnessed all those things, but didn't keep a list), I'm going to remove him from Texas Hold 'Em 2.0.

I don't keep lists on people. Things just stick in my memory, as I'm watching a few of the games kicking around the folders, and the same thing keeps happening.

I was going to suggest a rule like auto-folding three times in a row means you cash out or something, but as mod it's up to you. I'm not the type to leap straight to shutting him out of all games, but his behaviour is very frustrating. Limiting the number of games he can play at once might teach him to appreciate those he's in, but idk. Leave it up to individual mods, I guess, as long as everyone knows what he's like, it's up to him to convince everyone that he'll stay in things.

Anyway. Time to talk about Mafia.

Deathless

Spoiler:
Graaaah, why won't Vytron give up the Shrink claim? SirG kindly spilled the beans on recruiting Dr Ug when we cleared him. Vytron's bitten three people, been lynched, and is still not giving up. We can't chase down the zombies without that information. I think he's playing to a minimal-penalty-points-win, rather than an actual Town win, which I'm not sure is the intended rules. Or he's just being Vytron, and spreading disinformation to confuse scum... which is pretty frustrating, because it's so difficult to construct any kind of plan to deal with zombies when someone's still challenging everything you say while lying with every word.

I'd be tempted to just put it to a vote, him or me, lynch one of us and see which way we flip, but this is Deathless. We've already both been lynched. I don't know what else to do other than ignore him, more or less.

New User

Postby New User » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:21 pm UTC

My life has been busy lately, so I won't be signing up for any mafia games in the near future. I just wanted to say that Dr. Ug's idea for Morgan Freemafia sounds cool, and in case anyone missed it, we had a Samuel L. Jackson game a few years ago. It was quite funny!

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:35 pm UTC

Hope you'll come back soon, New User.

Dr Ug wrote:So... I'm deciding on modding another game.

Options:

Asylumafia III
Morgan Freemafia

Flavoured games based on (things I've watched recently and have ideas for):
Lost Girl
Big Hero 6

Any interest?

Asylum is your series of crazy games, right? You can probably count me out for that, but I'd basically sign-up for anything more normal. Not familar with the flavour of Lost Girl or Big Hero, but Morgan Freeman is surely a cool guy. Dibs on God!

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:30 pm UTC

Hi Everyone! Feeling a tad nostalgic, figured I'd try my hand at playing again. :D

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:01 pm UTC

Welcome back. FIve years since you last played, I see. Do you recognize anyone at all?

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:22 pm UTC

And another name from days of yore returns. Amy just finished modding a game, and there were a couple other oldsters here for the Hangafia game.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

Return to “Mafia”