Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Evil George Washington

Re: Crossover Mafia | D5 | 10/26

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:04 pm UTC

I am going to prepare to go to work. Boom, vote Ryu with me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:09 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:
#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:
#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Sabrar and Plytho can stick til end game.

Can you go more into the why on this?

They're town to me.

Please explain. Also what is your read on me now.

They're town to me, they have been active and helpful showing they care about town's best interest.

Is there something I should be thinking is more suspicious compared to other others.

I think you are town right now, but laser did bring up some points that is making me reconsider, just as of right now I do not think laser is in a better spot than you overall with play since I think harping on people for being wrong isn't necessarily correct in calling someone scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:10 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Because Red has been super eager to lynch Madge the entire game. You voting Madge would almost certainly move his vote to Madge.

Yet he never did. Interesting.

because no one votes her when I ask for it and boom actually is possible

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:11 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
plytho wrote:Because Red has been super eager to lynch Madge the entire game. You voting Madge would almost certainly move his vote to Madge.

Yet he never did. Interesting.
Never is a big word for 15 minutes, but you're right. I was expecting a snapvote after your vote.

Busy at work/no one ever wants to lynch Madge so I'm not bothering since 2 day phases of letting madge slide by where as Boom actually has support behind it.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:19 pm UTC

Really you guys?

LaserGuy is totally right, there's no reason for mpolo to have unroleblockable as a sperate power for just bus driver. It makes zero sense. I'm 99% sure mpolo is scum. Probably SK but if he's on a team it's with someone confident/controlling like me, Sabrar or EGW.

plytho's push on me is totally out of left field.* I'm guessing he is the final mafia (which explains why Bessie pushed me extra hard and dropped him). He was leaning scum on mpolo then we get strong evidence of SK!mpolo and his reaction is to jump on me. He knows if we lynch the SK he will have to survive longer as the only scum left. He needs to team up with the SK until near endgame.

*This might be an American idiom. It means coming by surprise from nowhere.

Sabrar+EGW+Madge+Red: I think you are all town but you all need to calm down, clear out the paranoia, and look at the evidence.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:19 pm UTC

Jesus Ranmaru I really hate your ADHD with who you want to be lynched and the absolute petty/small reasons you are making changes. You did this with Frozen yesterday and have done with I think even on day 2-4.

I literally voted and said we need to lynch Madge for the past two day phases but everyone here town reads her for no reason so no one will actually push for her lynch.

I dislike Boom and Plytho made this point that Boom is way more possible while also being a slot I've disliked all game. No one wants to lynch Madge despite me really wanting to, Boom is actually possible so that is why I didn't move my vote.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:22 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Busy at work/no one ever wants to lynch Madge so I'm not bothering since 2 day phases of letting madge slide by where as Boom actually has support behind it.

Besides the horrible crime of being roleblocked N2 what have I done that is scummy?

mpolo is unroleblockable as a separate power as a busdriver. Why does that make sense? He's definitely got some hidden power he's lying about. He almost guaranteed to be scum.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:28 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:
#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Busy at work/no one ever wants to lynch Madge so I'm not bothering since 2 day phases of letting madge slide by where as Boom actually has support behind it.

Besides the horrible crime of being roleblocked N2 what have I done that is scummy?

mpolo is unroleblockable as a separate power as a busdriver. Why does that make sense? He's definitely got some hidden power he's lying about. He almost guaranteed to be scum.

You flip and change reasons pretty fast, hell you are calling me town in your last post and yet,

BoomFrog wrote:@LaserGuy: That would tie mpolo to EGW, if EGW died then mpolo would be proven scum.

We know Overswarm makes weird roles. Almost everyone has had a very weird role. Straight up doctor doesn't fit the rest of the setup. Leaving notes isn't much of a drawback.

Your theory is that the second team is evading all notice, but it's also possible that the second team is simply very small. The weird kill targets could be because SK didn't want to kill mafia, to keep them as a distraction. Maybe the SK thinks EGW could be mafia and Bessie was a sure thing townie.

I'm guessing the setup was 13-4-1-1-1 . Mafia have no kill but have a recruit. Red might actually be a real Mafia doctor in that case. Maybe SK had one shot strongman and decided to use it last night.

Which means Red is Mafia with one more partner and kill-less. Presumably Mafia inherits a kill if SK dies though so we still need to lynch Red, his partner and find the SK. I don't think it's technically MYLO, but I do think we need to lynch correctly three times in a row or get lucky and the SK kills mafia again. We haven't been lynching very well so I can't imagine there are only 2 scum left.

BoomFrog wrote:I think Red is mafia. I think he may be a forger or may be an actual Mafia doctor. The SK using strongman to set him up doesn't mean he's not actually Mafia.

The PW kill was weird because it was strongly hinted his power was one shot so why not kill Bessie first. Killing Bessie was weird (in that it ignored likely doctor). Mavin makes sense from standard scum perspective, and Zen makes sense from standard scum motives.

That's interesting... the killing faction cared about the "comparison cop"... That messes up my theory unless the SK was worried they would be checked soon. Possible since Zen said her results were recorded immediately.

BoomFrog wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:I think Red is mafia. I think he may be a forger or may be an actual Mafia doctor. The SK using strongman to set him up doesn't mean he's not actually Mafia.

What has changed since here and here and now that has made you so drastically re-evaluate your read?

Two scum teams, with the smaller having kills opens the door for actual Mafia doctor. The bastard win condition in the Sorcereress role EGW linked opens the door for note forger (ninja or otherwise). Sabrar makes a good point that I was influenced by the Fake-Bessie-flip theory so I should take away that evidence for forger. Still, there are several ways Red could be Mafia.

On the conflict analysis, I didn't even include Bessie in it because I assumed she was town. That means there are only one or zero Mafia-mates of mafia!Red so the lack of anyone fighting his lynch makes more sense now as well.

Taking away those factors in judging him on tone and actions and neither have been townie.

Suddenly when you are close to being lynched and possible, well gee willikers batman seems I am suddenly town now.

You've done this a lot this game and I've disliked it.

no rime or reasons why your read on me changed since two irl days ago.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:29 pm UTC

I sincerely doubt you changed your read on me from some foresight, or if you did you never posted about it. Which is more likely you never had a solid read on me, because you are scum.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:30 pm UTC

[quote="Madge"I think that still gives me some time before deadline to try an analysis, I might try and put 30 minutes into it if that's the case.[/quote]
Quote pinging to make sure you don't miss this in your limited time to read the thread. mpolo has claimed that he has a second ability he didn't mention before which is that he is unroleblockable. It's listed as a second separate ability in his powers even though plytho has a similar modifier (ignores untargetability) which is contained within his single power description. This means mpolo is almost certainly scum and probably SK. Please vote mpolo with us (currently only LaserGuy and Me), thank you.

vote: mpolo

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:31 pm UTC

plytho wrote:town
plytho
Sabrar
mpolo
LaserGuy
Red Ryu
Evil George Washington
Madge
BoomFrog
Scum

I don't think there's an SK I think BoomFrog and Madge are secondary scum

I thought your top two were EGW > mpolo. What happened?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:31 pm UTC

EBWOP:
Madge wrote:I think that still gives me some time before deadline to try an analysis, I might try and put 30 minutes into it if that's the case.

Quote pinging to make sure you don't miss this in your limited time to read the thread. mpolo has claimed that he has a second ability he didn't mention before which is that he is unroleblockable. It's listed as a second separate ability in his powers even though plytho has a similar modifier (ignores untargetability) which is contained within his single power description. This means mpolo is almost certainly scum and probably SK. Please vote mpolo with us (currently only LaserGuy and Me), thank you.

vote: mpolo

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:32 pm UTC

I can see Plytho as a final mafia member. That may be why he was excited near the start of the day.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:34 pm UTC

Unvote

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:37 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Unvote

What are you doing, I don't get you why you are shifting like you are with votes.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:38 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:no rime or reasons why your read on me changed since two irl days ago.

Because I talked him out of it.

Please vote mpolo.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:46 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:I sincerely doubt you changed your read on me from some foresight, or if you did you never posted about it. Which is more likely you never had a solid read on me, because you are scum.

Alright, I think I see the problem. I'm thinking through things outload in the thread to show my progression, but I'm not explaining things clearly step by step, because I assume people can follow my train of thought. Here is where I changed my mind on you:

BoomFrog wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:Why do you suppose scum!doctor!Ryu would protect Sabrar over bessie last night?

That is a very good point. That would require Sabrar is also Mafia which seems to be contorting the data to fit the theory.

I think I need to reread D4 Bessie.
I already thought you were not on the Killing-scum team because killing Bessie when you were supposed to protect her would be very reckless. It draws a lot of attention on you, and there is very little benefit for scum!Red so I don't think you would do it. Then LaserGuy pointed out that if you were mafiamates with Bessie you wouldn't have protected Sabrar. You would have pretended to flip a coin but chosen to protect your "confirmed town" mafia buddy. The fact that you protected Sabrar means that you are not mates with Bessie. (Even if you were mates with Sabrar and Bessie you would have protected Bessie since Sabrar could protect himself with FF's power.)

Does that make sense? I know you are a very emotional player and follow your gut instincts. I know I can't really argue against guts with logic, but try and take a step back and think about it. Is there any other "inconsistencies" in my play that you would like me to explain?

@EGW: As I just outlined above, Red being scum makes zero sense. Join me on mpolo and please try and talk Red down for me.

Ninja'd: I'm glad you agree on Red at least.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:48 pm UTC

unvote

going to reread the past few pages and do not want a lynch to happen while I am reading/at work.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:56 pm UTC

I see what you mean. I find it suspicious Plytho pushes you over me or MPOLO.

I agree MPOLO seems like SK.

Vote: MPOLO

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:57 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:I can see Plytho as a final mafia member. That may be why he was excited near the start of the day.

I don't know what kind of passive abilities paralysis could be used usefully to block. The only passives we've seen are wraith and mpolo's unroleblockable (and maybe possessor was passive). If we lynch mpolo I would ask the mod if you can target him tonight with paralysis still. If yes, then you should do it, he might have some weird resurrection thing. If you can't then I'd probably use it on plytho just to see if it does anything. If we don't lynch mpolo today then try targeting mpolo.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:unvote

going to reread the past few pages and do not want a lynch to happen while I am reading/at work.

This page shows why I believe Boom is town.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:03 pm UTC

Please explain why SK mpolo volunteered to sacrifice himself on amrock.
he him his

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:03 pm UTC

Answer Laser's question.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:05 pm UTC

In chat you still find me suspicious, so I am wonderinf why you are on Boom now.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:12 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Please explain why SK mpolo volunteered to sacrifice himself on amrock.

It wasn't that risky, several people had volunteered already and Laser had specifically said he'd take it and would have been under suspicion if he didn't. mpolo is a laid-back player, but he is a competent player. His only crime is being too detached and messing up his claim (As I said D1, he's bad at fabricating false-claims).

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 pm UTC

I dislike that Plytho cannot answer Laser's question.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 pm UTC

Kind of agreeing with EGW here. It's super suspicious that plytho was reading mpolo as scummy, and then as soon as I post this, he immediately starts backpedalling and townreading mpolo.

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:19 pm UTC

I'm finding everyone suspicious and townie at the same time and it's driving me mad so I fell back to the one scum tell I feel I found on BoomFrog. That's what happened.
he him his

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:22 pm UTC

Your scumtell doesn't even make sense anymore though. You're claiming that you think BoomFrog killed bessie. But that means BoomFrog isn't on the same team as moody, so there would be no reason for BoomFrog to attempt to nefariously undermine moody's lynch.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:25 pm UTC

plytho wrote:I'm finding everyone suspicious and townie at the same time and it's driving me mad so I fell back to the one scum tell I feel I found on BoomFrog. That's what happened.

You never concluded anything about me. You left me out of your post when you voted Boom. Why is Boom priority over me in your pov now?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:27 pm UTC

Why did you not mention me in your Boom vote post?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:34 pm UTC

Plytho pops in and leaves. I think it is suspicious he cannot answer. Also note he tried to fall back on Boom in the previous Day Phase.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:37 pm UTC

Sabrar, thoughts on current events?

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:39 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Why did you not mention me in your Boom vote post?

I didn't have anything to say about you. Yes, maybe your plan switch wasn't scummy and I don't see who your buddies could be so I'd like to lynch BoomFrog as that would be more informative.
Evil George Washington wrote:I can see Plytho as a final mafia member. That may be why he was excited near the start of the day.
What? This makes zero sense?
LaserGuy wrote:Your scumtell doesn't even make sense anymore though. You're claiming that you think BoomFrog killed bessie. But that means BoomFrog isn't on the same team as moody, so there would be no reason for BoomFrog to attempt to nefariously undermine moody's lynch.
True but the moody wagon wasn't strong when BoomFrog was undermining it so he lied about that for no apparent reason - >scummy
he him his

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:41 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Plytho pops in and leaves. I think it is suspicious he cannot answer. Also note he tried to fall back on Boom in the previous Day Phase.
suspicious how I didn't want to lynch FrozenFlame..

I said I didn't have a lot of time.
he him his

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:43 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Why did you not mention me in your Boom vote post?

I didn't have anything to say about you. Yes, maybe your plan switch wasn't scummy and I don't see who your buddies could be so I'd like to lynch BoomFrog as that would be more informative.

So you don't think he's scum, you just want to lynch him for information?

plytho wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:Your scumtell doesn't even make sense anymore though. You're claiming that you think BoomFrog killed bessie. But that means BoomFrog isn't on the same team as moody, so there would be no reason for BoomFrog to attempt to nefariously undermine moody's lynch.

True but the moody wagon wasn't strong when BoomFrog was undermining it so he lied about that for no apparent reason - >scummy

This makes no sense. There is no scum motivation for this "lie".

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:44 pm UTC

plytho wrote:

The wagon wasn't strong, but EGW's push was strong. I was suspicious of the strength of EGW's push on moody. I wasn't lying, I just miss-remembered the circumstances. And why would scum!Me lie for no reason?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:46 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Sabrar, thoughts on current events?

On team dinner, sorry.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:47 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Plytho pops in and leaves. I think it is suspicious he cannot answer. Also note he tried to fall back on Boom in the previous Day Phase.
suspicious how I didn't want to lynch FrozenFlame..

I said I didn't have a lot of time.

@EGW: Please don't judge people on not staying in the thread. Judge them for how they spend their game energy and time, but not about when they have game energy or time. Pressuring people for not spending more time on the game just makes the game less fun for everyone.

plytho

Postby plytho » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:47 pm UTC

I don't know why you lie for no reason. I don't know why EGW switched to you instead of bessie for no reason and I don't know why LaserGuy outed me for no reason. If I don't see a townie reason I assume a scummy reason.
he him his

Return to “Mafia”