2. Please stay on topic at all times.
3. Lurking is frowned upon; if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible. If someone feels that another player isn't contributing to game play, please make me aware. Modkills will be handed out if replacement cannot be found without regard to balance.
4. If you aren't part of this game, please do not post in the thread.
5. You’re alive until you are hammered in a lynch, or the mod tells you that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
6. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
7. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM or any other messages sent to you by the mod. Paraphrasing is fine.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You may not play to lose, act in a way that is clearly against your win condition or ruin the game for other players.
10. You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
11. Please make an effort to include me on all PMs. Mistakes happen but make me aware if they do.
12. All votes must be bolded and on a separate line. Unvotes are preferred but not required. If I miss something, let me know.
13. This is a game; it’s meant to be fun. Personal attacks or other offensive behaviour towards other players will not be tolerated.
Game specific rules:
- This game is nightless so PM me actions during the day. You can change at any time before deadline. (You may submit actions after a hammer for 24 hours or until the normal deadline).
- If the votals are tied, then random.org will randomly select one of the tied players to be lynched. No Lynch always wins ties.
- There are no powers that change when a hammer vote is reached.
- There is no cult.
- If there is a Jester then they will roleblock all of town if they are lynched. They will lose and die if they are not lynched before D3.
Confirm when you have received a role PM.