X-Men Mafia: Resolution

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Peaceful Whale

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 1

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:37 pm UTC

It's not that scummy... but it seems like something I would do if I were scum, but I'm not a very good mafia player
My meta for future reference
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:It's not that scummy... but it seems like something I would do if I were scum, but I'm not a very good mafia player

So, why do you think you would suggest this, or something like it, if you were scum? In what ways do you see this suggestion as beneficial to scum?

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:49 pm UTC

If a scum's role is spoken aloud by a person, they can then assume that person is a detective and kill them. Hopefully hey would be lynched that day and not able to go through with their plans.
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:32 am UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:I'm not so sure, how do we know you yourself aren't scum? Seems like something scum would try and get us to do... also let's say someone says they are wolverine, but I'm wolverine, then I know that they aren't wolverine...

My guess is that you are not wolverine then, haha.

If we do decide to claim results d2, then we should have a predetermined order of claiming by end of d1, most scummy to least scummy.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:54 am UTC

Revealing Town Storm to the cult could end the game D2. We'll have to wait until D2 to see if we have a cult or mafia.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:08 am UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:I'm not so sure, how do we know you yourself aren't scum? Seems like something scum would try and get us to do... also let's say someone says they are wolverine, but I'm wolverine, then I know that they aren't wolverine...

I think you misunderstood my suggestion. I'm suggesting everyone claim every investigative power, (and redirects to clear up confusion that they can cause). For example:

If I am wolverine I sniffed Peaceful Whale and smelled LaserGuy and Sabrar
If I am Jubalee I targeted Sabrar
If I am Professor X I withheld my redirect
If I am Magneto I copped Sabrar and got Town
If I am Nightcrawler I copped Sabrar and got Town
If I used an invention it was cop power and I copped Peaceful Whale and got Town
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:33 am UTC

Aww, thank you for clarifying, as I said before, I'm not very good at mafia
Spoiler:

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:55 am UTC

dimochka wrote:
bessie wrote:Do the doctor powers and Ice Man protect from cult or from kills only?

Because ice-man is an Omega level mutant (basically a very powerful mutant), assume that his powers protect from both physical attack (kills) and mental attacks (cult).
What about the doctor powers?

dimochka wrote:Looks like everyone but mpolo has read their PMs and confirmed (I can't count). Let's begin...
My email notifications aren’t working. If mpolo is having the same issue I don’t know how to ping him that the game has started. I hope he checks the forum.

Welcome back somitomi! I’m glad you decided to stick around.

Welcome Peaceful Whale! How much experience do you have playing mafia? Where have you played before?

LaserGuy wrote:Vote bessie

Otherwise she won't get any votes this game.
You have obviously never played a game with cult. Or you know we don’t have a cult.

Sabrar asked a lot of pregame questions about the role powers, but he didn’t ask about protection from cult recruit. Perhaps he also knows we don’t have a cult.

BoomFrog wrote:Since this is a turbo game I'm going to start discussing D2 strategies now as well. I think at the beginning of the day we should all claim every kind of result we could potentially have, mostly false but the real investigators can claim real results. This will essentially give us perfect breadcrumbs in the event of N2 death's and restrict false claims in the end game, but the downside is giving scum some clues as to our roles. I think it's worth the cost. Thoughts?
After N2 we would all need to start claiming all the possible inventor gifts too. Oh wait I see you included the inventor gifts in a later post. I need to think about whether or not doing this would be worthwhile.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:10 am UTC

bessie wrote:

You have obviously never played a game with cult. Or you know we don’t have a cult.

No I haven't. Is random voting a bad idea in cult games?

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:11 am UTC

bessie wrote:
dimochka wrote:
bessie wrote:Do the doctor powers and Ice Man protect from cult or from kills only?

Because ice-man is an Omega level mutant (basically a very powerful mutant), assume that his powers protect from both physical attack (kills) and mental attacks (cult).
What about the doctor powers?

I should probably rename the item from "medkit" to "protection ward" or something. But the main point is that the "doctor" item protects against both physical and mental attacks as well. I forgot to change it when I cut down the number of items that were going to be in a larger version of this game. Same with Magneto's power - effective vs. both.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 am UTC

bessie wrote:Sabrar asked a lot of pregame questions about the role powers, but he didn’t ask about protection from cult recruit. Perhaps he also knows we don’t have a cult.
Or perhaps he never played with cult before and didn't see a reason why Doc's power would work against them.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:34 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:
bessie wrote:Sabrar asked a lot of pregame questions about the role powers, but he didn’t ask about protection from cult recruit. Perhaps he also knows we don’t have a cult.
Or perhaps he never played with cult before and didn't see a reason why Doc's power would work against them.

Or perhaps because he is cult asked those questions in PM to mod.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:
bessie wrote:

I never random vote but I encourage all those who enjoy it to take part.

LaserGuy, let me ask you, if you were the cult leader, what characteristics might you look for in a good recruit candidate?

(If you need some clues, read Draculafia. Moody tried to policy lynch me D2 forward, any guess why?? :) )

Sabrar wrote:

So looking at the possible setups, our main threat is either mafia or cult. Aren’t you at least curious as to what protection town may have against cult, especially if you believe the doctor power won’t protect against cult?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:27 am UTC

I saw multiple roleblocks/redirects, a PGO and a Commuter. I think that cult is inherently broken when recruiting is not limited in any way (as it appears to be the case here), so haven't given it much thought beyond that.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 am UTC

If the cult leader is killed do the other cult members inherit the recruitment power? Actually is there a cult leader (if there's a cult) or is it a factional recruitment?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:41 am UTC

bessie wrote:
Sabrar wrote:

So looking at the possible setups, our main threat is either mafia or cult. Aren’t you at least curious as to what protection town may have against cult, especially if you believe the doctor power won’t protect against cult?
Actually, my tiny Sabrar homunculus says that if he were cult he would have asked more cult rules questions. So I believe Sabrar is (currently) non-cult.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:54 am UTC

How well you know me. :lol:

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:04 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote: If the cult leader is killed do the other cult members inherit the recruitment power? Actually is there a cult leader (if there's a cult) or is it a factional recruitment?

Only the original member/members can recruit.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:22 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:I saw multiple roleblocks/redirects, a PGO and a Commuter. I think that cult is inherently broken when recruiting is not limited in any way (as it appears to be the case here), so haven't given it much thought beyond that.

A redirector is not necessarily going to prevent a recruit.

I find it very hard to believe that there is any aspect of a game to which you haven’t given much thought.

I also find it very hard to believe that you would make an assumption about game mechanics (in this case, limitations of cult) instead of asking a question.

Protection powers (from the original role PMs)
Rogue - any harm
Wolverine – death
Beast – doctor (unknown/assume against kills)
Gambit - kill
Jubilee – kill
Jean Grey – any harm
Magneto – doctor (unknown/assume against kills)
Ice Man - kill

If we have recruits or kills, I don't see a lot of protection against recruits in the way the role pms were originally written.

Does Gambit protect Rogue from cult?
Does Jubilee protect Wolverine from cult?

BoomFrog wrote:Actually, my tiny Sabrar homunculus says that if he were cult he would have asked more cult rules questions. So I believe Sabrar is (currently) non-cult.
Agree.

Ninja'd by dimochka.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 am UTC

bessie wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:
bessie wrote:

You quoted my vote and then started asking about a cult, so I assumed my vote was somehow related to your comment about cults. If not, then I'm lost.

bessie wrote:LaserGuy, let me ask you, if you were the cult leader, what characteristics might you look for in a good recruit candidate?

In this setup, I'd be trying to find the key power roles. Storm, obviously, then maybe Cyclops or Jean. For players, not sure. If he were playing, I'd definitely grab dimochka first, because he's a wizard.

bessie wrote:(If you need some clues, read Draculafia. Moody tried to policy lynch me D2 forward, any guess why?? :) )

I'll make a note to have a look when I have some time. Were you part of the cult?

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:40 am UTC

bessie wrote:Does Gambit protect Rogue from cult?
Does Jubilee protect Wolverine from cult?

No to both of those. Both actions are meant to prevent death specifically.

heuristically_alone

Re: X-Men Mafia: Pregame

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:00 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:
bessie wrote:
Sabrar wrote:

Actually, my tiny Sabrar homunculus says that if he were cult he would have asked more cult rules questions. So I believe Sabrar is (currently) non-cult.

By that logic, Sabrar would be one of the roles he mentioned at the beginning. Wolverine, jubilee, storm, iceman, or beast.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:52 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Since this is a turbo game I'm going to start discussing D2 strategies now as well. I think at the beginning of the day we should all claim every kind of result we could potentially have, mostly false but the real investigators can claim real results.
Don't like this, first instinct is that if there is a meaningful result then it should be just claimed directly. The above gives scum more info than Town. Plus, this works better if we do it near the end of the day (with the understanding that anyone who hammers early gets policy-lynched the next day).

LaserGuy wrote:Honestly, my gut feeling is that it might be best to policy lynch her [Storm].
I entertained the same idea but you can't enforce Storm to claim apart from a full role-claim from everybody and that is less than ideal.

bessie wrote:I find it very hard to believe that there is any aspect of a game to which you haven’t given much thought.

I also find it very hard to believe that you would make an assumption about game mechanics (in this case, limitations of cult) instead of asking a question.
I have the occasional preconceived notions about the game and unless I see something that specifically indicates otherwise I do not doubt myself in those. That caused me problems in the past as well, if you're really interested I can dig up some examples.

bessie wrote:If we have recruits or kills, I don't see a lot of protection against recruits in the way the role pms were originally written.
Why did you leave out the roleblocks from your list?

heuristically_alone wrote:By that logic, Sabrar would be one of the roles he mentioned at the beginning. Wolverine, jubilee, storm, iceman, or beast.
No comment. :D

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:51 am UTC

Naturally, the one day I don't check in, the game starts. Sorry about that. I'm here and will be reading through shortly.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:15 am UTC

First of all:

Sabrar wrote:EBWOP

Vote: Gopher of Pern

For the lulz.

You beat me to it! I was going to vote you for getting me lynched last game!

Second, Storm is definitely the most powerful on the scum side. Alright on town side. Impossible to lynch first time around, as she can just end the day on a whim. But that doesn't neccessarily make her scum if she does that to protect herself.

Lots of interconnected mechanics. I really hope it's not a cult game. I like cults, but not if it's unknown if there is one.

Powers deadly in the hands of scum (Not neccessarily in order): Cyclops, Rogue, Storm, Gambit, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Prof X, Nightcrawler.

Wow, 8 out of 12.

Cyclops is obvious. Having an extra kill is bad. Also, possible daychat to throw off a townie.
Rogue, basically a roleblocker for scum. Is a jailer, but effectively is the same, unless town misfires or something. Also can copy another power if they are lucky.
Storm is obvious. Will need 2 days to lynch her, unless she's not on the ball, and can stop a townie vote.
Gambit is another roleblocker. Less powerful, as they could die protecting rogue. A Rogue|scum, gambit|town pairing would be awful.
Jubilee is an awesome roleblocker in the hands of scum. If she hits cyclops, thats an extra kill.
(Does the person know they've been hit by jubilee's power?)
Jean Grey has 2 day chats to confuse people, and can wreck face if people target her.
Prof X can control anothers actions, and has day chat to confuse people.
Nightcrawler is a ninja. So wolverine and the one shots can't trace them.

Cyclops and Storm are probably the worst two. Let's hope we don't have both of them.

Going through the thread:

heury didn't read the setup correctly, but it still boggles me that they thought Nightcrawler and Iceman are scummy. I suppose, if you thought the roles are predetermined, NC has obvious ninja, but how would a doc be useful for scum? The once per game is nice, but not as nice as other abilities.

BoomFrog wrote:Agreed with Sabrar, Mafia Storm is a huge threat. I think Storm should claim so that she can be the focus of investigations if investigators feel it's necessary. Mafia Cyclops is also really bad, but I don't think he should claim D1 necessarily. Town Storm isn't that great but town Cyclops would be really nice (if they have good aim).

I very much disagree with any specific claims at this stage. If we all agree storm should claim, but there is no storm claim, it means basically nothing. There may be no storm, or there might be a scum storm. I suppose if we did that, it might force a scum storm to falseclaim if everyone claims after that. But still, if there is a cult, storm will be culted. Or bessie. (possibly both! :P). I don't think a policy lynch is going to work, as Storm can avoid the lynch on one day anyway. And it is in both town and scum's best interests to do so.

BoomFrog wrote:

I think you misunderstood my suggestion. I'm suggesting everyone claim every investigative power, (and redirects to clear up confusion that they can cause). For example:

If I used an invention it was cop power and I copped Peaceful Whale and got Town

This can still be abused by scum. If scum have investigative powers, they'll already know some lies. And anything that lands on them they will know if it's a lie or truth. If we don't catch scum today, there will be (best case) 5 town / 2 mafia (mislynch and scum kill). Scum will have a good idea on who is who after that. Plus, I believe Wolverine doesn't know whether they were tracked or watched. The plan might be viable if we lynch scum and scum is mafia today.

Sabrar's apparent indifference to cult does ping me a bit, but I doubt they would be this blatant if they were mafia. They could be cult pretending to be mafia pretending to be town. Though I'm not sure how that would help him.

LaserGuy wrote:
bessie wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:
bessie wrote:

You quoted my vote and then started asking about a cult, so I assumed my vote was somehow related to your comment about cults. If not, then I'm lost.

bessie wrote:LaserGuy, let me ask you, if you were the cult leader, what characteristics might you look for in a good recruit candidate?

In this setup, I'd be trying to find the key power roles. Storm, obviously, then maybe Cyclops or Jean. For players, not sure. If he were playing, I'd definitely grab dimochka first, because he's a wizard.

bessie wrote:(If you need some clues, read Draculafia. Moody tried to policy lynch me D2 forward, any guess why?? :) )

I'll make a note to have a look when I have some time. Were you part of the cult?

I'm pretty sure bessie was making the point that Cult would recruit those who always appear to be townie (i.e. bessie), so they don't get lynched.

Of course, now that that's known, cult might not do that (WIFOM anyone), plus I think it is less relevant in this game due to the powers that can be used.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:51 am UTC

dimochka wrote:Order of operations would be something like this:
1. Jubilee's Helping a Friend, Ice-man Temporary Cryogenesis (both act similar to a commute, even though technically Jubilee won't find out about the attempt on Wv's life until after. This should be the only such exception).
2. Jubilee Pyrotechnics
3. Rogue Siphon
4. Gambit Assassin Training, Rogue Leech
5. Professor X Mind Control
6. Iceman Ice Shield, Beast Inventor, Wolverine Enhanced Senses, Storm Charisma
7. Cyclops Optic Blast, Mafia Kill
8. Cult Recruit
9. Nightcrawler Spy (note: yes, Nightcrawler's investigation happens post recruit)

So what happens if Nightcrawler targets someone, who was killed that night (either by Mafia or by Cyclops)? (I'm guessing it would work the same, except that the information is going to be revealed to everyone anyway).
Is it revealed who was killed by Cyclops, or do we just wake up one day with two people dead?

BoomFrog wrote:I think you misunderstood my suggestion. I'm suggesting everyone claim every investigative power, (and redirects to clear up confusion that they can cause). For example:

I'm kind of confused, how would this even work? Should everyone just make up something for every role except their own, and then sneak their actual role & action into the list? What's the point of that?
—◯-◯

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am UTC

somitomi wrote:I'm kind of confused, how would this even work? Should everyone just make up something for every role except their own, and then sneak their actual role & action into the list?
Exactly.

somitomi wrote:What's the point of that?
Let's look at a simpler example. Say you're a Cop who investigated someone N1 and found them Town. You don't want to reveal yourself just yet because your ability is very useful if you can get to use it again, however if you claim then you'll be NK-d. So you stay quiet. Still, you might get killed regardless N2 in which case your N1 result is lost to town.
Now consider the scenario where everyone posts something like "If I was Cop, I investigated dimochka N1 and received Town as a result". In this way should you get NK-d then town can go back to your if-I-was-Cop statement and learn a true result, without scum knowing specifically who is the real Cop and thereby you getting a second chance to investigate someone.
This is the basis of the IIWAC (if I was a Cop) strategy (also known as leaving cover) and what BoomFrog proposed on a much larger scale.

Now let's talk about the drawbacks of this strategy and why it often reveals too much info to scum:
- say dimochka is Mafia and I post the above 'If I was Cop, I investigated dimochka N1 and received Town as a result' as my cover. Now scum knows that I can't be the real Cop because I claimed to have received a false result. Scum is always PR-hunting, now they are one step closer in finding the Cop.
- behavior during the day can also tell if I have a true result or just made something up. If at the beginning of the day I claim to have investigated dimochka and found them Town but later on I get suspicious of him then I have 2 bad scenarios to choose from: either keep quiet and potentially let scum escape or voice my suspicions and even vote for him, at which point it will be clear to scum that I can't be the Cop. That's why in my opinion it is better to make IIWAC statements at the end of the day, where you can pick out a false claim that is not immediately contradicted by your actions.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 am UTC

What kind of result would a Cop-power get?
- Town / not Town
- Town / Scum / Independent
- Town / Mafia / Cult / Independent
- Town / Mafia / Cult / Independent / SK
- Town / Mafia / Cult / Jester / Survivor / SK
- something else

Are the possible results the same for all Cop-powers (Nightcrawler, Magneto, Beast)?

If Professor X redirects A to B and Wolverine sniffs Professor X, will Wolverine smell both A and B?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:58 am UTC

@Peaceful Whale: are you familiar with all the roles/abilities in the game? Do you know what a Jester/Miller/Godfather is? What do you usually do on D1?

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:17 pm UTC

I think I am agreeing with Sabrar on the mass-IIWX (if I were X) strategy. I think it would provide a net gain to scum, because (1) people who guess wrong are exposed as not having that power and (2) trying to role-play your gut feeling from the beginning of the day for the whole length of the day (possibly the whole game if you claimed to have copped someone) is not going to be easy.

As it has been pointed out, roleblockers are the only real defense against cult.

Does the cult recruit (if present) end with the death of the cult leader, or must the cult be fully eradicated to remove the recruit?

If it is the latter, we can't afford many mislynches at all. Cult is really dangerous in such a small game.
Image <-- Evil experiment

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:51 pm UTC

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
mpolo wrote:Does the cult recruit (if present) end with the death of the cult leader, or must the cult be fully eradicated to remove the recruit?

I think we need to eradicate the original member(s) only to stop them from recruiting:
dimochka wrote:Only the original member/members can recruit.
—◯-◯

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:@Peaceful Whale: are you familiar with all the roles/abilities in the game? Do you know what a Jester/Miller/Godfather is? What do you usually do on D1?

Slightly familiar, I've played werewolf before...
I really just try to see any suspicious posts, that may be beneficial to scum/mafia. (I was right about the IIWX! I thought that it would be more helpful to scum than us) and of course I'll got e to lynch someone.
Spoiler:

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:21 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:- behavior during the day can also tell if I have a true result or just made something up. If at the beginning of the day I claim to have investigated dimochka and found them Town but later on I get suspicious of him then I have 2 bad scenarios to choose from: either keep quiet and potentially let scum escape or voice my suspicions and even vote for him, at which point it will be clear to scum that I can't be the Cop. That's why in my opinion it is better to make IIWAC statements at the end of the day, where you can pick out a false claim that is not immediately contradicted by your actions.

This is a good point that I had forgotten about. I really like preventing the loss of information when PR die, but do want to not help scum PR hunt. I like the change of making the Claims at the end of the day. That let's people make sure that their behavior doesn't contradict their false claims and it doesn't leave scum much time to analyze and change their target before N2.

That means the earliest scum can use that info is N3 and the game will almost be over or will actually be over by then. I think the chance of getting a confirmed town is worth the small amount of extra info scum will get.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm UTC

Ah, I see Bessie's point about Sabrar. He would be asking questions about weird interactions with cult if his mind went there but he didn't, so that implies he has dismissed cult already as a possibility. Therefore Sabrar is a non-town role that narrows the setup to a mafia setup already. Having never been in a cult game is even more damning because he'd be asking basic cult questions.

Vote Sabrar

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:51 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Having never been in a cult game is even more damning because he'd be asking basic cult questions.
As explained before, it's exactly the opposite. Having never been in a cult game I saw no need to ask about its specifics as I simply assumed it would be standard stuff because I've never seen otherwise.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:55 pm UTC

EBWOP

Unvote

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:56 pm UTC

Vote sabar

( how do I make it bolder?)
Spoiler:

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:15 pm UTC

You can use the tag [ b ] [ /b ] (without the spaces) to make something bold, or you can use the available buttons above the textbox.

Please explain (in your own words) why you're voting for me.

@somitomi: with your joke-vote I'm at L-2 and scum can hammer (though unlikely as it's more likely that they are already on my wagon). Please unvote (unless of course you agree with BoomFrog's 'case').
somitomi wrote:

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:19 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Having never been in a cult game is even more damning because he'd be asking basic cult questions.
As explained before, it's exactly the opposite. Having never been in a cult game I saw no need to ask about its specifics as I simply assumed it would be standard stuff because I've never seen otherwise.

What did you imagine the standard cult rules would be?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 pm UTC

- factional recruitment ability that can be used by any member (whether original or not)
- no restriction on size/number of recruits
- same win condition as mafia (control the lynch/achieve parity)

Return to “Mafia”