1. Sabrar (D3 here I come)
2. emlightened (note to self: push Sabrar lynch if he survives N2)
3. jimbobmacdoodle (uses one shot kill on Sabrar during N2).
6. dimochka (blame the carrier pigeon)
8. mpolo (happy to be playing for a change!)
10. Madge (happy to be replacement, so keep me at the bottom if it fills)
- Speed: 5-7 day Days. 2-4 day Nights. Weekends run the clock down half as quickly as normal days (ie Saturday+Sunday is considered 1 real life day). Deadline extensions given when needed. Lurkers will be replaced.
- Bastardry: None.
- Setup: This will be a normal closed game with the following added twist: Players will be paired into secret 2-player pen pal groups randomly regardless of alignment. Players will have 1) unlimited day+night private chat with their pen pal and 2) a special bonus power (or extra facet of their original power) as long as their pen pal is alive
- This game has one town faction. The town faction wins when all anti-town factions are eliminated. Their win condition is "You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated."
- This game has at least one anti-town faction. Anti-town factions win when town and all rival anti-town factions are defeated.
- This game may or may not have third-party factions. Their win conditions may or may not coincide with town/anti-town win conditions.
- There are no spoiler-reading or PM-listening type roles.
- Multiple players may have the same role.
- No role is guaranteed to be sane.
- No role may self-target or target dead players unless otherwise specified.
- Role reveals are made the morning following death.
- Votes and questions must be posted in bold and on a new line, like this:
You must unvote to change votes, in bold and on a new line, like this:
- When someone gains a majority of the votes, they are automatically lynched, and daytime automatically ends whether or not the mod is online to declare day-end. Posting after the hammer vote is not allowed, even if the hammer-vote was accidental.
- If deadline is reached and no player has a majority of the votes, then the person with the most votes is lynched. If the votals are tied, then random.org will randomly select one of the tied players to be lynched UNLESS all players are voting and exactly 2 players have votes placed on them. In that special case, there will be no lynch. If you don't understand this, please ask for clarification.
- You can vote to "NL" (no lynch). If "NL" gets the majority of the votes (or wins a tied votal), no one will be lynched.
- No posting in this thread unless you are playing in it.
- No talking about this game except in this thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
- No editing your posts. For any reason. At any time.
- Do not lurk!
- You may post in thread during the day phase but not the twilight phase. If the deadline for a day passes, then it is automatically night, whether or not the mod has had time to make a day-end post.
- You may not quote directly from your role PM or any other PMs from the mod or other players. Paraphrasing is fine.
- You’re alive until the mod tells you that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
- Once you die, you may no longer post in this thread, but you may read spoilers in the discussion thread. That is your consolation prize.
Private Message rules:
- You can ask the mod questions by PM if you'd rather not ask in thread.
- No PMing other players concerning this game unless your role specifically allows it and you CC the mod in every communication. PMing your Pen Pal is allowed in this game - make sure you CC the mod.
DO NOT QUOTE PMS FROM THE MOD OR OTHER PLAYERS.
Don't do it in the main thread. And don't do it in private chat with your Pen Pals. Quoting Role PMs or any other PMs is prohibited. Paraphrasing is fine.