role ideas.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

zabing12

Re: role ideas.

Postby zabing12 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:13 am UTC

Wait, No, that sounds bad. I started to make roles, but when I found the wiki I could see a bunch of roles that closely resembles mine. I don't want to plagiarize, just so you guys know.

zabing12

Re: role ideas.

Postby zabing12 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:37 am UTC

Hey, Got some original roles here:
Hey, I want you guys to start looking at the balance of these roles from now on.
Merchant: Games have to be significantly twerked to use this. The killing roles, instead of an ability, would have a 'knife', or a day vigilante would have a 'gun', or other items. The Merchant, when visited, takes one item they have and gives them another item from the last person they took from.

Example: Dave has a knife, Bill has a vest, and sarah has bread, while Dick has a magnifying glass for detective work. Sarah visits the Merchant and get her bread taken away. since the merchant doesn't have anything, he gives her nothing but a 'coin', which is useless. Bill visits the merchant, and is given a bread in place of his vest. Later, Dave goes to kill the merchant, but is given the vest instead, making him useless. He can still visit, but he doesn't kill unless he gets a gun or knife. Dick comes by to inspect Merchant, but is given a magnifying glass instead of the knife, and since Dick has already targeted merchant, merchant dies.

Return to “Mafia”