Unlikely Superheroes (Day 6)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sabrar

Re: Unlikely Superheroes (Day 5)

Postby Sabrar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 pm UTC

Hi moody, anything to say?

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:35 pm UTC

Given we're pretty close to endgame, I'm open to full claim. jimbob's assessment of the state of the game looks sound.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:39 am UTC

I’ll claim after moody claims the full result I would receive if I target him.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:34 am UTC

Did I miss something? How can moody claim your result on him if we don't know what your ability does?
Meanwhile can you finally answer this?

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:10 am UTC

bessie wrote:I’ll claim after moody claims the full result I would receive if I target him.
Cue sceptical jimbob... Aside from what Sabrar said, I'm more inclined to believe that scum would make up a result, than make up a bit of supposed flavour, especially after Moody's partial claim. Either way, I'd still like wam to dictate the order.

Today's to-do: complete buddy analysis for moody and wam.

Even though I'm sure it was just a mistake by wam, since his claim today, I cannot help but wonder if he in fact never intended to target BoomFrog N1 and just got redirected by dimochka. That combined with freezeblade's result might have led to a gambit started by BoomFrog. After BoomFrog realised that he'd get lynched, he told wam to make it seem intentional etc... However, for this to make sense, a) there would have to be a motive for dimochka to hide the redirect, and b) wam and BoomFrog would have had to hope that town didn't reveal wam's lie. I think a) is vaguely possible (keeping the info secret meant that future!dimochka knew who to kill later on, although why not just reveal the result and let town do the work for him?), but b) doesn't make sense.

Okay, I've persuaded myself that isn't the case. It's still remotely possible that wam deliberately targeted his buddy and/or they withheld the kill, with the intent of some significant bussing going on later, brought forward earlier than planned due to freezeblade's result. I'm not completely ruling out the idea that the Supervillains are the Church of Moo, but it seems like a stretch for various reasons that I don't feel the need to get into.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:35 pm UTC

This is not going to work if 3 players post only once a day and we can't even agree on the order.
Ideally I would like to hear jimbob's claim first and to have all claims out there latest tomorrow so I can do some analysis in the evening.
My time from Saturday to next Thursday will be limited.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:24 pm UTC

Sabrar, pre claims, what is your rough order of likely scum?

Mine is currently:
Town
wam
bessie
moody
Sabrar
Scum

I might shuffle this slightly post my planned analysis.

To help things along, I will say that my ability is a Day ability, which is confirmed by mod, and I can use it almost whenever. Given this, I think it doesn't make sense for me to claim the rest until everybody else has claimed.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:49 pm UTC

Town
wam
moody
bessie
jimbob
Scum

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 pm UTC

Thanks. Please could you explain the ordering of bessie and moody relative to each other.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:01 pm UTC

My ordering is:

Town
wam
Sabrar
jimbob
bessie
Scum

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote:My ordering is:

Town
wam
Sabrar
jimbob
bessie
Scum
Curiour placement of bessie. Why is bessie so low on your list? And what's your explanation for SuicideJunkie's N2 result?
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:20 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Thanks. Please could you explain the ordering of bessie and moody relative to each other.
I feel mod-mistake confirms moody more strongly and bessie went against a BoomFrog lynch D2.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:53 pm UTC

wam:
Spoiler:
D1.
  • Posts 1-2 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 3 - agrees with BF 8-3 due to LG wanting 11 players.
  • Posts 4-5 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 6 - says BF is scum, worrying about his appearance.
  • Post 7 - can't work out if BF's response to post 6 is AI.
  • Posts 8-9 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 10 - doesn't understand BF's comments re. sorting by order.
  • Post 11 - puts Vicarin and BoomFrog in scum pile. Promises to try and write up a case on him. Votes BoomFrog.
  • Post 12 - 14 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 15 - has BoomFrog as very scummy after reviewing his content. Noting buddying, over focus on setup. Asks him to explain his top 3 scum. Getting a Vic/Boom buddy vibe, and challenges him to join him. Votes Vicarin. Notes dimochka being very critical of BF but putting him as neutral. dimochka unlikely to be scum with BF.
  • Post 16 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 17 - Agrees with others on Vicarin BoomFrog gambit issues. Puts BF at bottom of ordered list, and happy to lynch any of bottom 3 (SJ/Vicarin/BF).
  • Post 18 - Interesting BoomFrog switched to Vicarin, but not to SJ. Calls scum team as SJ/Boom/Vic.
  • Post 19-24 - nothing relevant.

D2.
  • Post 1 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 2 - asks BF to claim, "I think I can sort this", votes BoomFrog.
  • Post 3 - BF is guilty in his book. Explains his role at the same time. Claimed to block BF, and highly doubts we have two docs. Postulates that BoomFrog was meant to carry out the kill. Leaves vote on BoomFrog.
  • Post 4 - BF being roleblocked would stop him moving. Still thinks BF was carrying out NK.
  • Posts 5-6 - Agrees with Sabrar that BF is modifying his claim to fit issues.
  • Post 7 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 8 - explains logic surrounding BF doc comment.
  • Post 9 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 10 - considers BF/Vic team, but worried about confirmation bias.
  • Post 11 - Accepts that BF/Vic team meant BF had no kill action.
  • Post 12 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 13 - staying on BF for lynch.
wam read BoomFrog as scum throughout the first two game days, although it's interesting to note that he chose to lynch Vicarin over him D1. This lack of D1 vote is probably the biggest thing pushing a wam/BoomFrog team (note that wam had BoomFrog rock bottom of his scum list and still voted Vicarin). Was there such a need to push BoomFrog for the whole day? I'm not sure there was, but it could possibly have been a long-term ploy, I guess. Claims aside, I don't feel like there's much value in wam's D2 content in relation to BoomFrog: either he's town!wam, and is genuinely pushing BoomFrog for good reasons, or he's BoomFrog-buddy!wam, in which case he went for a hard bus after the overnight results. As already discussed, plytho/dimochka probably didn't cause wam's results to be redirected, since I'm pretty confident they would have claimed to point out the scumminess of wam. I also don't feel like wam's every-night ability fits with my guess for the BoomFrog buddy action ability (every night confirmed by the moo-ing of both BoomFrog N1 and moody N2).

I keep doubting myself, but I don't think I see a need for a two-person team to distance themselves so much that it basically forces the death of one, especially when they know there's a second faction out there, who could potentially kill the other, especially if they look super townie due to a highly effective bus. Therefore, wam is not likely to be BoomFrog's buddy.

moody:
Spoiler:
D1.
  • Posts 1-5 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 6 - digs into Sabrar posts in response to BoomFrog asking for him to explain his Sabrar read.
  • Post 7 - early reads list, concluding BoomFrog is "probably town".
  • Post 8 - has BoomFrog as third towniest.
  • Posts 9-10 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 11 - comments on BF's memory of SJ's previous game. Surprised by BF placing him on "hard to lynch" list, but BF's reason makes some sense.
  • Post 12 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 13 - BoomFrog is in not votable list.

D2.
  • Post 1 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 2 - BF phrasing of post looks pretty good because he's not countering freezeblade's assertions.
  • Post 3 - thinks BF is looking rather bad following claims. (note this was his first post after wam's post). Brief comment on BF re. kill balancing.
  • Posts 4-8 - nothing relevant.
  • Post 9 - Asks Sabrar whether he thinks BoomFrog or SJ the bigger threat, and votes BoomFrog.
  • Posts 10 - 11 - nothing relevant.
Clearly, it's bad for moody that he viewed BoomFrog as town D1. There's very little else that he said about BoomFrog D1, which is also a mark against him. I can't help but think about how little moody commented on me when we were scum together recently. D2, he initially still seemed to think BoomFrog was okay, despite freezeblade's result, but flips to "looking rather bad" following wam's claim. I don't think the flip really is AI. A lack of a swing against him would have looked suspicious once BoomFrog was lynched, so it was a fairly straightforward play.

On content alone, I'd put moody as the most likely scum buddy for BoomFrog, but him being roleblocked on the night that freezeblade was killed doesn't look so good for that theory. I suppose it's possible the Apps used their kill that night though, and that the Supervillains actually didn't successfully kill N2? We also don't know what moody's abilities are, so I suppose Strongman could be possible, although I don't think it likely.

Conclusion: I'm revising my order slightly to put moody below bessie in the order, due to the possibility of the Apps performing the kill, due to getting nothing from BoomFrog's interactions with moody really, and seeing moody as a plausible buddy from his content. I suspect I'll keep flipping on this though.

Town
wam
bessie
moody
Sabrar
Scum

Aside: just looking back at N2 related claims and in hindsight dimochka was obviously scum for not switching freezeblade with another player to protect him from the inevitable kill.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:32 pm UTC

On bessie: it's a lot PoE and a bit from the buddy analysis I was doing.

On SJ's claims: this is the quote I found from D3 regarding his results claim

SuicideJunkie wrote:I visited Freezeblade, and my results were disappointing. All I know is that whomever Freeze was investigating, that person was visiting me. Since I'm not dead, Freeze's suspect isn't the killer.

At the time, I was reading SJ as so scummy, I would have been skeptical of math from him, so I didn't pay much attention to it. Given his power, he may have wanted to backstop fb who was the most obvious kill target. The chain looks like:

SJ looks at fb->fb checks player X->player X interacts with SJ

Unfortunately, freezeblade's post that is closest to the end of the day that has some reads of people doesn't give a good idea as to who player X might have been. dimochka's switching of me and SJ might count enough for SJ's result.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:11 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Did I miss something? How can moody claim your result on him if we don't know what your ability does?
moody understands me perfectly.

And I’ve claimed enough that you should too. Or at least normal supercomputer Sabrar would. You’ve been uncharacteristically... uncharacteristic this game.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Cue sceptical jimbob... Aside from what Sabrar said, I'm more inclined to believe that scum would make up a result, than make up a bit of supposed flavour, especially after Moody's partial claim. Either way, I'd still like wam to dictate the order.
If moody has nothing to hide, he has no reason not to answer.

And really, you want to wait for wam to dictate the order? First of all, wam wasn’t even paying close enough attention to submit a valid night target, second he might not even have time to post until the weekend.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Even though I'm sure it was just a mistake by wam, since his claim today, I cannot help but wonder if he in fact never intended to target BoomFrog N1 and just got redirected by dimochka.
I too have thought about this, but I can’t make anything work out with the powers that have been revealed. The only way freezeblade could get a Moo result is if he copped wam or wam’s target. BoomFrog flipped Moo, so he was wam’s target (or started the game as Moo), and freezeblade intended to target BoomFrog. But, there are still three players who haven't claimed yet, so there may be other powers to consider.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I keep doubting myself, but I don't think I see a need for a two-person team to distance themselves so much that it basically forces the death of one, especially when they know there's a second faction out there, who could potentially kill the other, especially if they look super townie due to a highly effective bus.
Just curious, but if you had to pick two players in this game who would try and possibly even pull off this gambit, who would you pick?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:31 am UTC

bessie wrote:And I’ve claimed enough that you should too. Or at least normal supercomputer Sabrar would.
You are attributing things to me normally associated with jimbob. I guessed SJ's tie-thing and the busdriving, you can't expect me to magically know everything. Well, you can, but you would be wrong.

Sabrar wrote:Meanwhile can you finally answer this?
Reminder that you promised to answer this today.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:23 am UTC

Hey moody, tomorrow morning when you’re finally replying to my question because Sabrar and jimbob won’t let you stall any longer, why don’t you claim your N1 action? You know, the night action confirmed town said you took.

Sabrar wrote:Reminder that you promised to answer this today.

Spoiler:
It’s something I’ve been thinking about for a while. When I’m town, I’m a bit overfocused (is it because I’m sure I’m right?). When I’m non-town, I allow myself to be persuaded to look at other possibilities (is it because already I know I’m wrong?). One example is Crossover, where I allowed myself to be convinced to vote for FrozenFlame when I was totally zeroed in on BoomFrog. I’m still pissed off that, because I was right and I knew it. I was going to try and not tunnel this game but seriously there was nothing wrong with my setup spec, it was a totally good guess for the information available to me. And before you point it out, I can tunnel as non-town, but I don’t think I maintain it very well, and I reconsider more. I would read through Stellaris, but I have some painful memories associated with that game so I don’t really want to right now. I have some painful memories of Newbie New Year too, but I knew exactly what I was looking for so I was able to go right to it and not reread. See this post for one of the best meta reads ever (and the second one is pretty good too).

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:52 am UTC

@bessie: thanks, I'll digest it. Follow-up question: what was the reason that you didn't want to answer this yesterday?

In order to keep things moving I want moody to claim as soon as he's online. I'll claim next, bessie can claim before leaving for work, jimbob can claim last. If wam has anything to say he should do so whenever he's around. Timeline should work out.

bessie wrote:...

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:...

moody7277 wrote:...

wam wrote:...

PS: am I the only one getting server lag from the forum?

wam

Postby wam » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:41 am UTC

Happy with sabrar order and yes its lagging horribly.
bessie wrote:
Sabrar wrote:
And really, you want to wait for wam to dictate the order? First of all, wam wasn’t even paying close enough attention to submit a valid night target, second he might not even have time to post until the weekend

Sorry :oops:
Come join us playing mafia signup here

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:56 am UTC

moody7277 wrote:Unfortunately, freezeblade's post that is closest to the end of the day that has some reads of people doesn't give a good idea as to who player X might have been. dimochka's switching of me and SJ might count enough for SJ's result.
LaserGuy wrote:Change routes: Each night you may target two players
It couldn't have been dimochka that freezeblade targeted, as SuicideJunkie would have got two results. Do you want to try again?
bessie wrote:Just curious, but if you had to pick two players in this game who would try and possibly even pull off this gambit, who would you pick?
wam and BoomFrog would be right up there as my top pair, hence why I'm even considering it as a possibility. I think many players might have been persuaded by BoomFrog to go along with it, although I don't think BoomFrog would have attempted it with Peaceful Whale or SuicideJunkie as a teammate.
Sabrar wrote:In order to keep things moving I want moody to claim as soon as he's online. I'll claim next, bessie can claim before leaving for work, jimbob can claim last.
I'm happy with this order, though I still think moody should claim his flavour after bessie has claimed her ability and results: everybody should be clued in now that bessie has something to do with species, and moody has already given a partial result anyway - scum know they can't afford to lie at this point, so there's no reason for moody to go first with that bit. If the consensus is different, I won't object though (much).
BlitzGirl the Primordial

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 pm UTC

Claim: I am the Pigeon. N1 I commuted to my nest. Haven't done anything since.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:It couldn't have been dimochka that freezeblade targeted, as SuicideJunkie would have got two results. Do you want to try again?

I don't have any more info about who fb targeted than what I read in the thread. dimochka was a WAG based on wam switching me and SJ.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:10 pm UTC

@moody, please explain what you mean by "you commuted to your nest". Does that mean you are untargetable (like a commuter)? From what point on?
BlitzGirl the Primordial

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:15 pm UTC

moody wrote:moody
Quote-pinging in the hope of a quick answer.

@all - I think we should wait for moody to answer my questions before commenting on his claim further.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 pm UTC

I also would like a more extensive claim from moody but I can also claim whenever if needed.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:25 pm UTC

Tbh I expected a chess-master type of claim.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:30 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:@moody, please explain what you mean by "you commuted to your nest". Does that mean you are untargetable (like a commuter)? From what point on?

I only know for sure that I am untargetable to NK. It is only for the night I commute.

Chess was just a red herring to make my role look more interesting to draw a night kill.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:36 pm UTC

@jimbob: I don't think pushing for more details is beneficial. Do you have any other questions to moody before I claim?

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:@jimbob: I don't think pushing for more details is beneficial. Do you have any other questions to moody before I claim?

No, I don't think so. Go ahead.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:47 pm UTC

I'm only going to be available for about 20 minutes. moody this is your last chance.
bessie wrote:I’ll claim after moody claims the full result I would receive if I target him.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 pm UTC

I still have no idea what bessie wants. Anyway:

I am the Vengeful Poet, a PGO/Vig-variant (with heavy emphasis on the variant).
Each night I can write a death poem that contains the name of another player. If during the night that player kills me then I can enact vengeance by killing them in return.
I am not considered to be targeting the player and each player can only appear in my poems once.
I don't think me revealing who I chose previously serves any purpose.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:52 pm UTC

bessie wrote:I'm only going to be available for about 20 minutes. moody this is your last chance.
He literally said he's a pigeon, and you've not claimed the form of your results, so what else are you expecting from him??

Ninja'ed by Sabrar. I'll claim after bessie does, but have to go back to work now, so it might be later on.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:01 pm UTC

I'm an Ornithologist. I get genus and species. "Pigeon" doesn't fit the format of my results.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:02 pm UTC

Do you care to share your results?

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:21 pm UTC

N1 dimochka, N2 moody (SuicideJunkie), N3 jimbobmacdoodle, N4 Sabrar : my target is not a bird.

I didn’t target moody last night because after his partial claim yesterday, I was considering that he might be town, and that I could push him into claiming like I did today. Also, since we thought we had BoomFrog’s buddy I would take a shot at finding Vicarin’s buddy. I was hoping LaserGuy was being clever and the other App was Twitter or something like that.

I claimed I checked species; just not that it was only bird species. These are supposed to be no hidden mechanics so moody should have his genus species in his role pm.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:28 pm UTC

How many birds would you expect to be among the 11 players in total? Currently your role seems to interact with exactly 1 player (unless Scapegoat counts).

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:36 pm UTC

On D1, I thought 3. I've already hinted that I had considered there might be roles like the fruit vendor, that just target. See this.

Sorry Sabrar I need to leave. I needed to leave 20 minutes ago.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:25 pm UTC

I'm The Decider. I decide things, specifically who people can vote for. I have a two-shot vote restriction ability that I have never used, as there's never been a good reason to do so. I have two options, both Day abilities which I cannot use in the last 24 hours of the Day. The first is that I can prevent an individual being voted for. I would like to keep my second one hidden to keep scum guessing on who best to kill next (I will say that it's along similar lines as the first), but will reveal it if there is 100% consensus from everybody. In both cases, I publicly announce that I'm using the ability and the mod will confirm when they are next online. I can't self-target, and each of my options can only be used once.

My plan with the first one was to wait to see if there was a bad-looking wagon that needed dispersing, and see where everybody ended up voting. However, with the way the wagons have gone up until now, I've had no reason to do so. I can use it today if people want me to prove my ability, as long as the decision is made significantly more than 24 hours before deadline.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:07 pm UTC

Forgot to mention that I can only use one ability per day.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:45 pm UTC

Okay. moody's commuting apparently only protects from nk because somitomi saw him take an action N1. So his claimed ability cannot be verified. The ability itself is not that strange, it's basically Bulletproof that has to be activated (and probably blocked).
jimbob's ability can be verified but it doesn't make him town (like Vicarin tried to make us believe).
bessie's ability cannot be verified (though scum!her would have taken a minor risk in declaring jimbob to be a non-bird in advance). Her ability is strange in a game with only 1 bird, but Scapegoat already proved that LaserGuy has very different ideas than me so I guess that is inconclusive.

I don't think wam and BF pulled a gambit after dimochka caused wam to block the kill, he would have known that wam was lying and probably played it differently (same with plytho).

It is very probable that the Apps wanted to save their one-shot kill until the end-game and the N2 kill was performed by BF's buddy.
bessie was tracked to SJ only and moody was targeted with a block. However I'm hesitant to take these as a sure sign of innocence because that thinking cost town the game in MMM II.
Apart from moody finding BF towny D1 I didn't get any significant pings from him.
bessie voted SJ instead of BF D2 and the timing of her claim is a bit too convenient, claiming Ornithologist just after the only bird-claim in the game. That's on me I guess, I could have pushed for a reverse order.
The claim is consistent with her earlier content but could be a generic humanCop false-claim that was adjusted at the last minute.
It's hard to evaluate jimbob's ability without knowing what the second option is. The first is possible to be given to scum, it would complement the vote-manipulation ability the Apps had without creating any balance issues. He found BF to be 'likely scum' D1 and put him at the bottom of his list D2 before freezeblade claimed the non-town result. They could have agreed in advance to do this in case the kill didn't go through (as BF being blocked was a likely scenario there) but it's still a stretch.

Putting everything together jimbob still seems the most likely buddy to me but it's hard to draw the line.

bessie

Postby bessie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:How many birds would you expect to be among the 11 players in total? Currently your role seems to interact with exactly 1 player (unless Scapegoat counts).
Again, you’re not looking at the big picture. I can interact with anyone because I have a targeting power. SuicideJunkie saw me N2 which (theoretically) shows I didn’t kill freezeblade.

Sabrar wrote:bessie's ability cannot be verified (though scum!her would have taken a minor risk in declaring jimbob to be a non-bird in advance). Her ability is strange in a game with only 1 bird, but Scapegoat already proved that LaserGuy has very different ideas than me so I guess that is inconclusive.
I declared you a non bird in advance too. And as you said, it would be reasonable for me to believe that there is more than one bird in the game.

Sabrar wrote:bessie voted SJ instead of BF D2 and the timing of her claim is a bit too convenient, claiming Ornithologist just after the only bird-claim in the game. That's on me I guess, I could have pushed for a reverse order.
The claim is consistent with her earlier content but could be a generic humanCop false-claim that was adjusted at the last minute.
I’m kinda disappointed in you. You’re not thinking this through. Reference this post:
bessie wrote:
moody7277 wrote:I have a very good reason why I might appear as non-human. I also suspect you're asking a question you already know the answer to. Unfortunately for you, I'm going to be a counter-example to your theory.
Yeah, I didn’t get a N2 result on you. It was a guess. You slipped in this post. But now I can verify that plytho is correct in his “claim” that I targeted SuicideJunkie (or at least that I didn’t target moody).

I’ll let Sabrar figure it out himself. Woof.
You missed what I wanted you to figure out yourself when you replied in this post (though I’m super curious as to whether plytho figured it out when he posted the picture of the Labrador chasing the ducks or if that was just a coincidence). I was challenging you to figure out where moody slipped. Reference moody’s bessie read, post 39:
moody7277 wrote:post 39: replies to SJ, interested in his interpretation of her paradigm, accuses of rolefishing (and jimbob as well). wam's answer incomplete. W->G list with wam and Sabrar at top, somi and SJ at bottom. votes SJ
I didn’t do a Woof-Grr list in Post 39.
bessie wrote:Tweet
bessie- Glitter nail polish.
wam- Minister of Moo.
Sabrar- Calm puppy. I find his lack of barking...interesting.
moody- Is Moo-dy moody
dimochka- Negative. Hell if I know.
jimbobmacdoodle- Scum or merely misguided?
somitomi- Likely Supervillain.
SuicideJunkie- App of Destruction.
Squawk

I’m doubting moody because he soft claimed bird here, so he knew I was looking for birds. I had dropped enough hints I had a species cop. If he is really a bird he should have known his species, and also what I was looking for here.

Sabrar wrote:@bessie: thanks, I'll digest it. Follow-up question: what was the reason that you didn't want to answer this yesterday?
I’ll tell you tomorrow. :P

Return to “Mafia”