High School Pranks

The school experience. School related queries, discussions, and stories that aren't specific to a subject.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

rath358
The bone of my bone

Re: High School Pranks

Postby rath358 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:54 pm UTC

Ventanator wrote:How would you take a car apart and get it back together all in a single night? Well, how would you assemble a car in a single night anyway? I would love to do this (but again, what car woudl I use?), but just can't see having the manpower to move the heavy parts (read: everything) into the building without a forklift. Even with ten or twenty people, way to many for a prank IMO, parts like the engine, frame, body panels and such are really really heavy. Also, the frame is going to stay the same size no matter what...guess that would have to be cut apart and welded back together...If you break parts like the engine down even smaller it would take a LONG time to put it back together again...

I dunno, it is obviously possible but I just can't seem to see it actually happening. I would love to do it, but our doors are locked tight and the only way we can get into the school is from windows we 'accidentally' prop open...

I like the idea of duct taping the numbers of our class year onto the grass. That would be pretty sweet...

Screw the engine...just bring in the frame...ahead of time, you could cut up the frame, and make it so it can be bolted together, then put superglue or something in the threads...
another idea: in the fall, come in at night, and plant a metric shitton of flower bulbs to spelll a message (class year?) then they will come up in spring

ferrywayes

Postby ferrywayes » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:10 am UTC

Hi...
Me and my friends at the Virginia school once played a nice prank.
We put ink on the lecturers chair and then you all can guess what happened.

Hydralisk

Postby Hydralisk » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 pm UTC

My school didn't have much in the way of prankage but what I would love to have done is make a huge fort out of tables next to the car park entrance and arm sentries with super soakers!

sir2you

Postby sir2you » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 am UTC

When my class graduated, all the guys got these big walnut type things (They were some type of tree nut, I think...) and palmed them while walking up to the stage thingy. When we shook the principle's hand we passed him the nut. Harmless prank, but it was funny seeing him trying to pile all these nuts on the little table he had there.
„‹•**•›„„‹•*„‹•**•›„„‹•*„‹•* "There are two ways to live your life; as if nothing is *•›„„‹•**•›„*•›„„‹•**•›„*•›„
*•›„*•›„„‹•**•›„*•›„„‹•**•›„ a miracle, or as if everything is a miracle." - Einstein „‹•*„‹•**•›„„‹•*„‹•**•›„„‹•*

Zorlin

Postby Zorlin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 am UTC

Shizo wrote:Byaah-ha! That's two threads where I've mauled someone's eyes.

++1 mauled eyes, nearly two years later.

I tip my hat to you good sir.
Mysterious wizard rabbit of unknown proportions.

Check out #xkcd-hugs movie night! Watch movies with your fellow xkcdians.

Meaux_Pas wrote:You're all mad.

the_phoenix612

Postby the_phoenix612 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:24 am UTC

sir2you wrote:When my class graduated, all the guys got these big walnut type things (They were some type of tree nut, I think...) and palmed them while walking up to the stage thingy. When we shook the principle's hand we passed him the nut. Harmless prank, but it was funny seeing him trying to pile all these nuts on the little table he had there.

We gave our dean goldfish.

142 goldfish, a fishbowl and a box of fish food from a class of 144.
Vi verborum omnia superabo

Kurushimi

Postby Kurushimi » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 am UTC

My school prints a school newspaper every now and then. I was wondering if it'd be possible to print my own version, and then replace them for a prank. Only problem is I don't know where the newspaper paper comes from. (It's like the one's you see in a real newspaper). If I could reproduce that this might actually be possible.

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 pm UTC

It would be much easier if you could get the paper staff in on it too. That way you don't have to go to any trouble, really.
Just FYI, the guy isn't avatar isn't me. But he seems pretty cool.

Vicare

Postby Vicare » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:05 pm UTC

I know of the greatest prank, but it doesn't really work unless you have massive influence over pretty much the whole school. You have to get every student to only make eye contact with a certain techer when they are standing near a window. (Assuming their desk is not by the window already). I promise you, they will move their desk next to the window within a month. It is a little easier to do in an elementary school where you have a single teacher though...
GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.
---
quod erat demonstrandum, baby!

googlyeyesultra

Postby googlyeyesultra » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 pm UTC

The best I've seen at my school was rather hilarious. The Seniors hired a Mariachi band, which proceeded to walk into random classes and offices and lounge areas while playing music.

When at all possible, involve Mariachi bands.

Shivari

Postby Shivari » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 am UTC

Kurushimi wrote:My school prints a school newspaper every now and then. I was wondering if it'd be possible to print my own version, and then replace them for a prank. Only problem is I don't know where the newspaper paper comes from. (It's like the one's you see in a real newspaper). If I could reproduce that this might actually be possible.

I'm going to be the editor of my school's newspaper this coming year, but I'm not quite sure which company prints our papers. I know that you could find a few places by searching Google, but I could ask our supervisor for the information of the company we use if you want it. It takes like $500 to print the amount that we do, which doesn't even cover the demand of a day or so after the issue comes out. We usually get that money from companies or colleges that wish to advertise in the paper or from our fund raising stuff, so it's not a problem for us, but unless you have that much money sitting around for a prank, it might not be feasible.

I've kinda wanted to fill my school's courtyard with playpen balls (I saw the idea on this forum, actually), as our courtyard has glass on all sides of it, so you'd be able to see a huge wall of playpen balls from all sides. After discussing it with a friend at some length, we pretty much ruled it out due to the price of purchasing enough playpen balls to fill the entire courtyard. We though about going with balloons instead, but we'd face the problem of either storing a mass of blown up balloons in our houses or recruiting a ton of people to help blow them up in a single night. The latter would be really tough because if the administration got upset about it (we would use school colors to try to make them view it as school spirit, as they're into that) we wouldn't want people involved in it who we couldn't trust to not tell anyone and get us in trouble.

This is also all ignoring the fact that we'd have to somehow climb on the roof in the middle of the night with a ton of balloons and put them all in the courtyard in just a few hours. :(

Meh, I'll look through this thread and try to find some inspiration for a good prank that would be feasible for us.

TaintedDeity

Postby TaintedDeity » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:23 pm UTC

Use an air pump and one of those balloon securer tools?
Get two of each and you and a friend could do loads.
Ⓞⓞ◯

gamer1255

Postby gamer1255 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm UTC

It is not a High school prank, but I've always dreamed of buzzing the snoopy baloon in the thanksgiving day parade with one of these:
http://anjo.com/rc/aircraft/dr1/dr1.takeoff.jpg

kapojinha

Postby kapojinha » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:50 pm UTC

gamer1255 wrote:It is not a High school prank, but I've always dreamed of buzzing the snoopy baloon in the thanksgiving day parade with one of these:

I love you.
"My desire for knowledge is intermittent, but my desire to bathe my head in atmospheres unknown to my feet is perennial and constant."

Walter.Horvath

Postby Walter.Horvath » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 pm UTC

kapojinha wrote:
gamer1255 wrote:It is not a High school prank, but I've always dreamed of buzzing the snoopy baloon in the thanksgiving day parade with one of these:

I love you.

I love all of you.

The EGE
not very good at pickup limes

Postby The EGE » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:46 am UTC

Walter.Horvath wrote:
kapojinha wrote:

I love you.

I love all of you.

I second third the loving. However, I believe you already got beat to it.
sillybear25 wrote:But it's NPH, so it's creepy in the best possible way.

Shivahn wrote:I'm in your abstractions, burning your notions of masculinity.

carpediembaby

Postby carpediembaby » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 am UTC

If you happen to know your teacher very well and know where they live, I might have an idea for you.

I was in band all through high school, and several of my friends and I knew our directors (a husband and wife duo) very, very well, from all the years of traveling and extra rehearsals. I happened to know where they lived, having spent a lot of time babysitting for them.

The day after graduation, we wanted to perform an epic prank on them. Somehow, we came to the conclusion that pitching a huge tent in their yard and having a barbecue in the middle of the night would be AWESOME.

So, that's what we did. Propane grill, six man tent, lawn chairs, the whole shebang.

At six in the morning, we were woken up by Mr. Muller who was leaving to go fishing, who very politely knocked on our tent, then burst in to tears laughing at the entire thing. A few hours later, we were hungry, and sent our resident big man up to the door in nothing but his boxers and bathrobe to ask for breakfast.

Best french toast I've ever had.

=]

rubber314chicken

Postby rubber314chicken » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm UTC

carpediembaby wrote:If you happen to know your teacher very well and know where they live, I might have an idea for you.

I was in band all through high school, and several of my friends and I knew our directors (a husband and wife duo) very, very well, from all the years of traveling and extra rehearsals. I happened to know where they lived, having spent a lot of time babysitting for them.

The day after graduation, we wanted to perform an epic prank on them. Somehow, we came to the conclusion that pitching a huge tent in their yard and having a barbecue in the middle of the night would be AWESOME.

So, that's what we did. Propane grill, six man tent, lawn chairs, the whole shebang.

At six in the morning, we were woken up by Mr. Muller who was leaving to go fishing, who very politely knocked on our tent, then burst in to tears laughing at the entire thing. A few hours later, we were hungry, and sent our resident big man up to the door in nothing but his boxers and bathrobe to ask for breakfast.

Best french toast I've ever had.

=]

I'm gonna have to try this
Official Thread-Jacker

SecondTalon wrote:Semen! I said semen! tee hee!

thejohnli

Postby thejohnli » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 pm UTC

Some seniors last year abducted a freshman and duct taped him to a bathroom stall door. Well, not so much abducted but he willingly went with them and did that.
Some other people just crashed and broke into classes and stuff like that.
Remember, Duct Tape=Epic Win
Image Image

Click please! <3

heavymeds

Postby heavymeds » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm UTC

My school has a "no prank" policy because we rent the campus, so we can't do anything epic, the only thing my friends and I can think of was, since one of us will, unless something strange happens, be the valedictorian, is to rick roll the school in our graduation speech, preferably in Latin, but we still have 2 years to think of things

Atmosck

Postby Atmosck » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:29 am UTC

heavymeds wrote:My school has a "no prank" policy because we rent the campus, so we can't do anything epic, the only thing my friends and I can think of was, since one of us will, unless something strange happens, be the valedictorian, is to rick roll the school in our graduation speech, preferably in Latin, but we still have 2 years to think of things

I and some friends of mine play in a reasonably successful band (we opened for Meese) and it goes without saying that we'll play the school talent show. The talent show is 3 nights, and it wouldn't take too much to convince them that we should rickroll the talent show on the last night. (and we're all seniors, well sort of. our singer is taking his "victory lap")

Edit: Also, about 7 years ago, at the spring sports pep rally, a student decided a good senior prank would be to hurdle live bunnies across the gymnasium (it has bleachers on either side) into the crowd of students. Push came to shove and he got suspended, preventing him from walking at graduation. The whole senior class revolted, wearing t shirts saying the let him walk with clever slogans and so on, and after a while the administration said that anyone wearing those shirts would get a referral. A lot of people did, and a lot of people chose not to walk in support of the kid.

kandalf

Postby kandalf » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 am UTC

Kurushimi wrote:My school prints a school newspaper every now and then. I was wondering if it'd be possible to print my own version, and then replace them for a prank. Only problem is I don't know where the newspaper paper comes from. (It's like the one's you see in a real newspaper). If I could reproduce that this might actually be possible.

Once in a while there is a fake cover page to our school newspaper. I'm not exactly sure how it get's there: whether one of the editors throws it in as a prank, or the entire staff is in on it...

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:10 pm UTC

Atmosck wrote:Edit: Also, about 7 years ago, at the spring sports pep rally, a student decided a good senior prank would be to hurdle live bunnies across the gymnasium (it has bleachers on either side) into the crowd of students. Push came to shove and he got suspended, preventing him from walking at graduation. The whole senior class revolted, wearing t shirts saying the let him walk with clever slogans and so on, and after a while the administration said that anyone wearing those shirts would get a referral. A lot of people did, and a lot of people chose not to walk in support of the kid.
Wait..

A "prank" is to chuck live animals across a room?

And people supported that guy?

Fuck those people. All of them. Preferably with razor blades.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

rath358
The bone of my bone

Postby rath358 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:12 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
Atmosck wrote:Edit: Also, about 7 years ago, at the spring sports pep rally, a student decided a good senior prank would be to hurdle live bunnies across the gymnasium (it has bleachers on either side) into the crowd of students. Push came to shove and he got suspended, preventing him from walking at graduation. The whole senior class revolted, wearing t shirts saying the let him walk with clever slogans and so on, and after a while the administration said that anyone wearing those shirts would get a referral. A lot of people did, and a lot of people chose not to walk in support of the kid.
Wait..

Fuck those people. All of them. Preferably with razor blades pineapples.

fix'd

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 pm UTC

rath358 wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:
Wait..

Fuck those people. All of them. Preferably with razor blades pineapples razor-bladed pineapples.

fix'd

Fix'd.

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 am UTC

A bunch of people wrote:Fuck those people. All of them. Preferably with pineapple bladed razors.

Fix'd
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

wst

Postby wst » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
Wait..

Fuck those people. All of them. Preferably with razor blades.
I got the impression that they'd be running or hopping across (hurdles being things they jump over)... I didn't for a moment think 'throw'.

So, clarify, Atmosck? Were they throwing them or doing some bunny race?
Anything I said pre-2014 that you want to quote me on, just run it past me to check I still agree with myself.

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:08 pm UTC

If it was a bunny race I'm all for it.

i_ll_winn

Postby i_ll_winn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm UTC

Some seniors a few years back broke a pencil in every lock of every door to every classroom and the ways in. They had to remove every door from its hinges. The next night they "Broke" into the school, because it has no doors, and took almost every cord for every computer. They weren't caught, but I wish they had been. Our school isn't exactly rich.
There is no enemy anywhere, only idiots with weapons.
My life is worthless, how I affect others is priceless.
Spoiler:

joshz

Postby joshz » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 pm UTC

That's not a prank, it's a crime.
You, sir, name? wrote:If you have over 26 levels of nesting, you've got bigger problems ... than variable naming.
suffer-cait wrote:it might also be interesting to note here that i don't like 5 fingers. they feel too bulky.

fjafjan
THE fjafjan

Postby fjafjan » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm UTC

joshz wrote:That's not a prank, it's a crime.

Funny story, this one time I robbed a guy!
//Yepp, THE fjafjan (who's THE fjafjan?)
Liza wrote:Fjafjan, your hair is so lovely that I want to go to Sweden, collect the bit you cut off in your latest haircut and keep it in my room, and smell it. And eventually use it to complete my shrine dedicated to you.

Kratos Aurion

Postby Kratos Aurion » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:40 am UTC

Ooh, I've got a good one, but I haven't and don't think I could easily do this:

If you see someone about to release a stink bomb, sneak up behind them, and beat the shit out of them, or something, then take them and the stink bomb away from the premises, preferably into a closed cubicle that you own but don't use, and lock them in there with it very shortly after releasing it.

It's kind of like an extreme reverse-prank, for those who are really fucking fed up of harmful disgusting smelling pranks and prankers.

Walter.Horvath

Postby Walter.Horvath » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:30 pm UTC

Kratos Aurion wrote:really fucking fed up

Heh.

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 pm UTC

fjafjan wrote:
joshz wrote:That's not a prank, it's a crime.

Funny story, this one time I robbed a guy!

I'd give you a long post telling you how funny I think that is but my sides have already split...
RoadieRich wrote:Thicknavyrain is appointed Nex Artifex, Author of Death of the second FaiD Assassins' Guild.

brakos82

Postby brakos82 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 am UTC

Not exactly a "senior prank", but...

For AP Calc last year, after we were done with everything, our "Final Project" was to make a calculus music video.

The second-to-last video was a pretty decent rap (damn good compared to the rest of the class' ideas). And the final scene was the group of kids in front of the teacher's house. And she had no idea that they had done the filming. She starts looking closer, then she blurts out almost at the top of her lungs: "THAT'S MY HOUSE!!!!" Needless to say, the next 5-10 minutes were taken up by burning cheese and pandemonium.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 am UTC

Our school didn't have a senior prank last year, but the year before that was pretty funny.

The senior president (who has a key to the school) let some guys in. Then, they went into the library and took every single book off the shelves. The proceeded to dump all the books into the main office and in a few of the principals' offices. It was extremely funny. Of course, the library shut down for over a week. And it was nearing the end of school, so no one could use the library.

TaintedDeity

Postby TaintedDeity » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 am UTC

Yeah, that's not clever or funny at all.
Ⓞⓞ◯

Rakysh

Postby Rakysh » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm UTC

TaintedDeity wrote:Yeah, that's not clever or funny at all.

True, this. Books should be respected, and that would really mess up anyone looking for holiday reading or working on a last minute project.

rubber314chicken

Postby rubber314chicken » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:53 pm UTC

So....My awesome idea involves dinosaurs and out 2 story hallway. Our art wing is 2 stories tall, and plenty large to fit a T-rex skeleton into. My friend can get us into the school, all we'd have to do it make the skeleton. This would be epic because if done right the head of the dinosaur can either face students on the 2nd or 3rd floor (both of which would be really funny). The hardest part of this plan is getting the dinosaur "bones" I've got a lot of friends with pickups, so its just a matter of stock piling them and having a well executed load-in and setup.

My other awesome idea is to make a bunch of smaller dinosaurs and strategically position them around (and In) the school, ninja attacking doors, pterodactyls hanging from the ceilings, and raptors peeking into classrooms. Less epic, but I'm sure more people would see it.

Both of them would be legendary, and as long as nothing is damaged the school would probably fly with it.
Official Thread-Jacker

SecondTalon wrote:Semen! I said semen! tee hee!

CombustibleLemons

Postby CombustibleLemons » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:00 pm UTC

My brother wanted to fill water balloons with paint and the put them in the hallway and see what happens.
You, sir, name? wrote:Just make sure to consistently whack it in the ass, as that's one end it does not shoot fire out of. Be careless with the flame-magic and it may just shoot fire out both ends.

Return to “School”