Could you try my clipboard manager and give some feedback?

Think your art is better or your stick figures worse? Got a link to a site you want to share? Post it here!

Moderators: Jacque, Moderators General, Prelates

Mathy

Could you try my clipboard manager and give some feedback?

Postby Mathy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:59 pm UTC

Hi there.

I recently released version 5 of my clipboard manager called Shapeshifter. The presentation page has a video of how to use it, and it has screenshots as well. Just go here: http://flamefusion.net/software/shapeshifter

What's special about it is its awesome 2 modes, its cool UI and its way of managing items, which doesn't change existing habbits.

Leave feedback in this thread, and you will be considered an awesome person.

hoppypress

Re: Could you try my clipboard manager and give some feedbac

Postby hoppypress » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 pm UTC

Wow, didn't think I'd run in to the creator of Shapeshifter here!

Comes in handy all the time, and you know where it was the most help? Just a few days ago I was doing some work on my businesses website and I actually chuckled to myself when I realized I don't think I can work on websites/coding without it! My website sells beer artwork for homebrewers and I'm constantly make small tweaks/updates to the site and blog as the seasons change and we feature new prints. Seriously: thank you for make it small and fast...there's so much bloated software out there and it's refreshing to use a tool like yours.

Keep up the great work!
Didn't you say you liked craft beer and homewbrewing? Or needed a gift for someone who does? Get some fine beer art!
(Just between us, there is a coupon code: "XKCDBEER")

Return to “Your art and links”