My Little Pony: Friendship is MAGIC!

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Negrebskoh

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is MAGIC!

Postby Negrebskoh » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:40 pm UTC

Jay911 wrote:The Laughter Song (which I've always thought was titled "Giggle at the Ghostie", but I learned something today)

I think it is called that - the YT vid just gave it a different name, methinks.

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:28 pm UTC

Best line of the series so far:
Spoiler:
Stop, no time for a song!
'Look, sir, I know Angua. She's not the useless type. She doesn't stand there and scream helplessly. She makes other people do that.'
GNU Terry Pratchett

Negrebskoh

Postby Negrebskoh » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 pm UTC

*must resist looking at spoilers*

Turns out I still needed an avatar! :D

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.

Postby Angua » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:42 pm UTC

Another spoiler for you to avoid now that I've finished the episode:
Spoiler:
I was really expecting Apple Bloom to get her cutie mark after all that. I know it probably wouldn't be fair to the other two, as well as stop the cutie mark crusaders storyline which is cute, but the bravery and determination while delivering pies (and not doing something purely for the fact that it might get you a cutie mark) seems like the sort of thing that can bring them out.
'Look, sir, I know Angua. She's not the useless type. She doesn't stand there and scream helplessly. She makes other people do that.'
GNU Terry Pratchett

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 am UTC

Angua wrote:Best line of the series so far:
Spoiler:
Stop, no time for a song!

Doesn't really need a spoiler. But yeah, randomly bursting into song, who does that?

I was a bit confused about Nccyrwnpx's behaviour during the first half of the episode. It seemed like there was a big stinger at the end coming up, where this would be explained and venture into psychology territory. But alas, we are limited to epileptic trees for the moment1. In the end, the unexpected antagonist in the blatantly familiar landscape redeemed the episode back to average. The only thing missing was the mammalian order of adjective noun.

@Negrebskoh
Welcome to the herd! We generally try to avoid spoilers for new episodes, but you may want to avoid reading the rest of the thread until you're up to speed. Suprisingly, there are a lot of spoilers around big game-changing events in the MLPverse. Who would have thought that this show actually cares about world-building?

1 My favorites: 1.) Nccyrwnpx vf certanag 2.) Fur xabjf Nccyroybbz'f phgvr znex vf tbvat gb nccrne fbba naq vg jvyy pnhfr NO gb yrnir NW 3.) NO vf tbvat gb or na Ryrzrag bs Unezbal naq NW vf nsenvq bs gung

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:33 pm UTC

Maud Pie: alternatively titled, 'why did I even watch this episode,' or 'I didn't think I could like Pinkie any less, but I was wrong.'
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 pm UTC

Really? I thought it was okay. Not the best, but certainly not at the bottom of the barrel. I reserve that for things like the Manehattan episode.

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:21 pm UTC

I was confused by how apologetic the rest of the mane six were. Did they do anything wrong? Pony society must be strange where not having a good experience is equal to having a bad experience. But now that I think of it, that puts Gilda into perspective. Gilda is hardly a villain, just a bit unfriendly. But compared to the saccarine sweetness of ponies, that's like drowning kittens. So not being friends with other ponies must be like throwing insults at them. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into pastel cartoon ponies.

Other thoughts:
Spoiler:
  • The animators sure love their mushroom clouds.
  • ERTH PONIZ OP, NERF PLZ
  • Rarity... Rarity, please... Just... stop with the hats.
  • In Equestria, distance is not conserved.
  • 'Oh dear,' says Pinkie Pie, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and promptly disappears in a puff of pink smoke.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:56 am UTC

Jay911 wrote:Really? I thought it was okay. Not the best, but certainly not at the bottom of the barrel. I reserve that for things like the Manehattan episode.
I think my reaction has more to do with my dislike of Pinkie Pie than with the objective quality of the episode. I can't help but see Pinkie as a negative-sum monster in this episode, who makes everyone feel bad because of her ridiculous expectations, and the solution is more "Pinkie, stop being yourself" and less "oh, but we all love Pinkie!"

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:36 pm UTC

This is relevant for us northern hemispherians today, and for Negrebskoh - if you thought Pinkie's song in the pilot was enjoyable, this will be stuck in your head forever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyrAkwJ6WsY

(We have 'math' bbcode but not 'youtube'?)

Wonderbolt

Postby Wonderbolt » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:06 pm UTC

raudorn wrote:But yeah, randomly bursting into song, who does that?

I do that! :mrgreen:

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:16 am UTC

Did Maud remind anyone of Arnie from Hey Arnold?

Combined with Toph, of course.
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:03 pm UTC

My job at the 9-1-1 center right now involves building (designing and programming) an upgrade to our dispatch CAD software. Part of it is upgrading the "look & feel" from an austere Windows XP Classic type look to a more modern Win7-ish look (or WPF look if you know what WPF is)

The CAD software company's programmer rolled out the default dialogs with a shade of blue replacing the plain white background of the previous version. I've been tasked with gathering opinions from the ops floor staff on what they think of the color scheme.

Some say it will probably be easier on the eyes at night with the blue background. Others are indifferent. Yet another group is concerned the blue is a little too dark and needs to be a "brighter, whiter blue" to avoid muddying up the text and icons that are displayed upon it.

So they want a lighter blue. I am looking for samples of a better looking blue than the existing shad... ohhh....

Eyedropper tool. Get hex values. Now waiting for the company rep to come in so I can give her those values, so we can mock up the dialogs with the new hue ... which happens to be about 20% cooler. :mrgreen:

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:54 pm UTC

Testing Testing:
Spoiler:
Amused at Rainbow Dash being serious about the freakout arias.

"I am going to ignore that comment out of my desire to help you."

Rarity's glare.

Is she... going to teach Rainbow the Method of Loci? Because that would be just awesome.

Eh, not really.
Episode centered on Twilight and Rainbow Dash, so I enjoyed it.

They had a great opportunity to highlight a real technique, and then they didn't, which disappointed me a little. But still alright.

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:18 pm UTC

I think I now know why I found the animal skit in "Pinkie Pride" somehow wrong. When an animated show suddenly changes the art style it's usually done for a show-within-a-show, a flashback/dream or other narrative embeded, but seperate from the "reality" of the main narrative. That's why Pinkie's part in "Testing, Testing..." worked, while the skit didn't. I suppose the producers wanted to experiment a bit, though I don't really see a need to mess with the art style. Maybe a bit more detail like the blowing strands of hair in Twilight's "I wasn't prepared for this" song.

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:28 pm UTC

Pinkie embodies the different art style. She brought a felt checkmark from her brainspace back into Ponyville in one episode.

I think the art change is supposed to indicate that Pinkie's mind exists on a different plane of existence, kind of like how TF2's Pyro sees the world.

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 pm UTC

Alright, with the final three episodes of the season up ahead, let's test our knowledge and see what we've learned so far.

Episode 1+2 - Princess Twilight Sparkle: Discord has a naughty mind.
Episode 3 - Castle Mane-ia: Supernatural apparitions are caused by fear, the dark, superstition and pink ponies.
Episode 4 - Daring Do or do not, there is no try: If you bug people hard enough, they let you touch them.
Episode 5 - Fight to the finish: The Equestrian Transrail is really slow, it get's overtaken by passing chicken.
Episode 6 - Power Ponies: Choose your own adventure book are way cool in universes with magic.
Episode 7 - Nanananananana, Bats!: Extinction is really bad. Not because it's wrong, but because your solution didn't work.
Episode 8 - Rarity shakes Manhattan: Assistants can't be trusted with secrets.
Episode 9 - Pink Apple Pie: Five degrees of seperation means you can show up at any family reunion and eat the free food.
Episode 10 - Rainbows Fall: Winning teams make money, teams with money can afford to buy strong members of other teams, teams with strong members win with more often.
Episode 11 - Three is a Cloud: Discord is a dick. And that's hella funny.
Episode 12 - Pinkie's Pride: Ponyville has an unlimited budget for parties.
Episode 13 - Simple Ways: Dialects are not funnay!
Episode 14 - Filla Vanilla: If you're not doing it for money, you can get away with everything.
Episode 15 - Twilight Time: If you're popular, you can get away with everything.
Episode 16 - It ain't easy being cheezy: If you're a small endangered species, you can get away with everything.
Episode 17 - Somepony to overwatch me: If you're dread-pirate Roberts, you can get... Wait, what were we talking about?
Episode 18 - Maud Pie: She isn't cool despite her quirks, she's cool because of her quirks. Like the quirk to disintegrate boulders in mid-air barehoof.
Episode 19 - For Whom the Sweetie Bell Tolls: If you're best pony, you can get away with everything.
Episode 20 - Leap of Faith: If you're a kids show, economics don't have to make sense.
Episode 21 - Testing Testing, Can you hear me?: Not everyone learns the same way. Some learn fast, some learn slow and some learn only through watching completely bizarre and unrelated activities, that only barely resemble the topic of matter.
Spoiler:
Episode 22 - Trade Ya!: You're friends are more important than books. Except if you're Twilight, then the books are more important.
Episode 23 - Inspiration Manifestation: For the love of Elune, don't read incantations aloud, stupid!

What do you mean, those aren't the morals of these episodes? Of course they are!

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 pm UTC

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 pm UTC

raudorn wrote:Alright, with the final three episodes of the season up ahead, let's test our knowledge and see what we've learned so far.

SMILES!
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.

Postby Angua » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm UTC

On Trade ya!
Spoiler:
Did anyone else feel as though RD was basically selling Fluttershy into indentured servitude?
GNU Terry Pratchett

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu May 01, 2014 9:02 pm UTC

Jay911 wrote:This is relevant for us northern hemispherians today, and for Negrebskoh - if you thought Pinkie's song in the pilot was enjoyable, this will be stuck in your head forever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyrAkwJ6WsY

(We have 'math' bbcode but not 'youtube'?)

I did not need to see that description :shock: :( And, sad to say, it probably will be stuck in my head forever. Brain bleach please!

raudorn wrote:Alright, with the final three episodes of the season up ahead, let's test our knowledge and see what we've learned so far.

:D
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:45 pm UTC

patzer wrote:I did not need to see that description :shock: :( And, sad to say, it probably will be stuck in my head forever. Brain bleach please!

Sorry bout that. If I could find a quality version with clean description I'd use it.

There is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA7i7hM6zKc

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Sat May 10, 2014 4:31 pm UTC

Season 4 finale:
Spoiler:
EXPLOSIONS!

Like, seriously. The animators sure love their mushroom clouds. And giant laz0r beams.

I think this episode (let's count both together) is the second best episode of G4 (didn't watch the other G's), only eclipsed by Canterlot Wedding. I was slighty disappointed that in the end the villain was defeated, again, by a friendship-powered rainbeam, but that was what we all expected. And the writers already heavily adapted the show to the older fraction of the audience. I mean, we can't expect the show to suddenly become something we wouldn't show to little kids, right?

So, Discord was a dick, the princesses got their song, the villain was really dangerous, there was more lore, there was a mangaesque/animesque fight scene and there was the obligatory plug for slighty differently-colored toys.

Other thoughts:
  • So they made Twilight a princess without a purpose in mind? Or is there really a "Invent magic, become princess" rule?
  • You mucked up, stained glass window!
  • When they realized how screwed they are without magic, there was a great moment for Cheeze Sandwich to roll out his tank and blast Tirek with the power of weapon technology!
  • They forgot Zebra magic! Tirek slurps and suddenly can only speak in rhyme.
  • This episode finally proved that distance is utterly meaningless in Equestria. They just appear wherever they need to be.
  • I do not envy Luna for having to watch Discord's dreams.
  • Was Tirek not defeated, the CMC would have had SO MUCH recruiting to do

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I enjoyed this episode pair, but I don't think I would call it one of the best. There were a bunch of parts I laughed at, the animation was great (notice the spinning view on the chest when they're opening it), Discord's sudden but inevitable betrayal was well-done, and the magical fight scene was impressive as a magical fight scene.

I also did like that they were clearly evenly matched, except Tirek had Twilight's friends hostage, so it was a legitimate choice on her part. I am somewhat unhappy that the manifestation of Twilight's magic is giving up her magic for her friends- but I guess that's par for the course for a show where Friendship is the Teacher's Password that unlocks whatever magical power you need it to. (For most of the other ponies, it's "I'm being un-X, I need to X," like "I'm being dishonest, I need to be honest"- for Twilight it's the reverse "I'm magical, but I need to be unmagical!".) Also aggravating that if Twilight had brought her friends with her, then she could have protected them from Tirek and Discord, maybe (as it's implied that Tirek needed Discord's strength to be evenly matched with quadruple-strength Twilight, but also suggested that Discord can just wreck Twilight if he wants to).

I think in my fantasy universe where MLP has slightly different morals, Twilight would have defeated Tirek without having to give up her magic to save her friends, Discord would have learned the lesson that friends are the best allies, because they get satisfaction from your satisfaction, and that allies of convenience last only as long as it is convenient. (I mean, why are they expecting that Tirek will keep his word, rather than squash them as soon as he's stolen their magic?) But this is only a tiny change, and so I'm mostly happy.

Last- think those were supposed to be Tirek's eyes in Castle Mane-ia? I don't think the shape lines up the same, but the general hooded shape seems like it does.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Sun May 11, 2014 11:23 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I think this is one of the team's best efforts at making a decent episode out of corporate decrees to produce new lines of toys, but even still, Rainbow Power and Princess Twilight's Castle/Friendship Rainbow Kingdom (REALLY? REALLY?) both look incredibly stupid to me. It was great to hear the Princesses sing, and it raises hopes that we could get a straight-out Luna song some time in the future - I particularly liked the way that it hinted back at her tarnished history.

I also liked that it was Discord who gave Twilight her key - after the distrust that the Mane 6 less Fluttershy have shown him, the fact that he was still treated as a friend is quite meaningful. The fact that Tirek and Discord were contemporaries to some extent also helps build the Equestrian backstory in a way that just adding more non-interacting villains doesn't, although it does mean that the whole "1000 years ago" is becoming increasingly fuzzy (so the timeline goes "Discord turned to stone", "Tirek sent to Tartarus", "Luna becomes NMM and sent to the moon"), not to mention it looks like Equestria was incredibly lucky that no major villain appeared in the 1000 years between Luna's banishment and rearrival given that they only ever seem to show up when there's actually someone around who's strong enough to defeat them.

The one thing I'd really like to see from Season 5 is even more diversity of locations. In season 1 we had Ponyville and the Everfree Forest, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, Appleloosa and brief flashbacks of Manehattan and the Pie rock farm; in season 2 we got nothing new that I can think of; in season 3 we got the Crystal Empire; and in season 4 we had some more Manehattan, Rainbow Falls, a view of Tartarus and the meta-fictional Maretropolis, as well as a few more locations in the general vicinity of Ponyville. If the Mane 6's new mission is to "spread the magic of friendship", then I reckon they should be going far across the land, maybe even to lands outside Equestria like the Griffon Kingdom. Road trip season!
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

patzer

Postby patzer » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:41 am UTC

So, Rainbow Rocks. That film set in the parallel universe, that's just been released. A must-watch even if you don't particularly like the humanised ponies. Reasonable-quality video here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1DFFaipuhs

Here be spoilers
Spoiler:
Overall a great plot, better than EG in just about every way. The standard human world perfectly intertwined with magic. Vinyl Scratch saves the day, plus many other nods to the fandom :D Sunset Shimmer acted brilliantly, managing to keep the group together even when they were arguing and leaving her out. The perfect reformed student. Although I worry that her new role in writing friendship letters to Twilight, plus that teaser-flash-to-scientist-Twilight at the end, could lead to even more humanised ponies instead of actual ponies :(

The downsides: the unrealistic body shape, but then again you can't avoid anorexia-inducing cartoons. They're everywhere. Also, it seemed the villains painted a far too clear picture of good vs evil, and they seemed like a deus ex machina come from nowhere.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:02 pm UTC

Season 5 is here! And I think the premier is my favorite since season 2.
Spoiler:
Starlight Glimmer is a good antagonist. I wonder if she'll be showing up again later...

I don't see why Fluttershy didn't fly to Canterlot and get Princess Celestia, but whatever.

So many great Pinkie expressions.

ConMan wrote:The one thing I'd really like to see from Season 5 is even more diversity of locations. [...] Road trip season!
It looks like the season may be shaping up to be just that.

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:03 pm UTC

** Booting up
** Initialising fandom
** Disabling hiatus
** Running hype sequence
** Loading episode
** Booting complete

Alright, we're back in the land of pastel ponies! And the first episode brings us:
Spoiler:
Cults! As in, a textbook example. Interesting start to the season. 7/10
  • The Legend of Twilight, Book 1: Friendship
  • There is no war in Ba Sing Se
  • War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength
  • Cue a million namedrops of communism in the episode discussion (well, on reddit). Can we please acknowledge that not every viewer is from the USA and might have a differing opinion of what is and isn't communism? Yes? Great!
  • Tweets never made sense to begin with, Fluttershy
  • I am absolutely positive the eight artifacts of X are of absolutely no interest and will never ever be mentioned again. Come on, this is Narration 101
  • Hehehe, the map uses booty calls
  • Sorry, RD, we can't have Tirek waltz through Equestria in every episode
  • Countryism? Is that a real word?
  • Those windows definitely were not too small to fit through

patzer

Postby patzer » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:59 am UTC

Here's a link to Episodes 1 and 2, for those that missed it live.
Spoiler:
Overall a good episode, though at first it seemed an anti-communism hatchet job. Starlight Glimmer is, imo, one of the best antagonists yet- in that she believed herself to be doing right, rather than the usual "villains doing evil for the sake of evil".

Earthling on Mars wrote:I don't see why Fluttershy didn't fly to Canterlot and get Princess Celestia, but whatever.

It would surely take her rather a long time to fly to Canterlot? It's not exactly the next town along.

Also, the series in general tries to give a message of solving problems with one's peers, rather than asking for assistance from authority.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:11 am UTC

Did anyone else get a bit of a Stargate SG-1 feel from this episode? Uh, I'm assuming this site is still crawling with Stargate fans, right?
Spoiler:
FAAAAAAT.png
FAAAAAAT.png (327.69 KiB) Viewed 7297 times
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm UTC

patzer wrote:
Spoiler:
Earthling on Mars wrote:I don't see why Fluttershy didn't fly to Canterlot and get Princess Celestia, but whatever.

It would surely take her rather a long time to fly to Canterlot? It's not exactly the next town along.

Spoiler:
After thinking about it, that makes sense. I was thinking there was no real hurry, but actually there was--who knows what Starlight might have done if she found the "new friend" gone in the morning?

patzer

Postby patzer » Sun May 17, 2015 3:55 pm UTC

On Episode 8 (Make New Friends but Keep Discord)

Spoiler:
IMO, this was one of the best episodes of the season. From Discord the bad comedian, to Maud Pie's deadpan humor, to the completely stoned pony screeching at the smooze, to the Mane Six being whisked away with a disco ball, this episode was the perfect mixture of funny and plain bizarre.
I wonder how many complaints Hasbro will get for the obvious cannabis reference?
And we got to see Discord's home! :D

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:04 pm UTC

Well then, Episode 100 was quite a thing. Overall, I really liked it, with only one exception:
Spoiler:
Gummy, it felt rather out of place
I mean, it'd be incredibly narmy if every episode was even 10% like this, but for the special occasion I think the writers pulled it off just right. It is fanbase pandering, but I rarely mind it, as long as it doesn't detract from the mood and here the mood is pandering. Also, I like the word pandering. Pandering.

But let's be honest, we all know I only liked the episode because I was in it...

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:20 pm UTC

Yeah, I think they pulled off the "episode focusing on the background characters" thing pretty well.

But...
Spoiler:
...what was a changeling doing at the wedding? :shock:
changeling.png

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:42 pm UTC

"I was told there'd be an open bar."

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.

Postby Angua » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:30 pm UTC

Earthling on Mars wrote:Yeah, I think they pulled off the "episode focusing on the background characters" thing pretty well.

But...
Spoiler:
...what was a changeling doing at the wedding? :shock:
changeling.png

I was hoping that was a sign of something ominous.

Dr Hooves was awesome.
GNU Terry Pratchett

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:47 am UTC

In the climactic scene, I was pausing and unpausing to see all the characters they dropped, and
Spoiler:
there's one frame which is just real people wearing those weird horse-head masks, including one zebra. After Discord showed the portal to a puppet world, I really hope there are no plans to show any more of that. Also, Button Mash!

It was definitely a lot of fun seeing all the side characters in somewhat fanon-referencing roles, and even hearing them speak. I also kind of like that
Spoiler:
Octavia got to speak and had a fairly similar voice to some of the fan videos, while Vinyl Scratch *didn't* speak, just like in Rainbow Rocks, which I appreciate because it would be weird hearing anyone other than Nowacking voice her now.
pollywog wrote:

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:11 pm UTC

Breaking news:
Spoiler:
Spike get's an episode and screws up.

At some point, it becomes a bit ridiculous. Five seasons in, and we're still beating this dead horse. It feels like a cheap Aesop the writers just can't get enough of. Also, the series of events that led to the final watery "offense" were incredibly contrieved. Overall I think a rather weak episode.

Jay911

Postby Jay911 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:17 pm UTC

Yeah, I give Princess Spike a meh out of hmm.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:48 pm UTC

"I've been studying a new studying method!"

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”