Dragonball Super

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

mosc
Doesn't care what you think.

Dragonball Super

Postby mosc » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:31 pm UTC

Anybody else wade their way through a whole new level of powering up in the recently completed Dragonball: Super?

I found it delightful. It was very nostalgic of DBZ and to a lesser extent the original dragonball. It flatly ignores GT, which is fine with me. DBZ ran when I was a lot less grizzled and a lot of the more outrageous stuff didn't bother me. Super really feels like a continuation of DBZ and really succeeds in giving you more of what made that awesome/weird/ridiculous/influential.

It's over now, I think 131 episodes? Check in out in your usual ways if you liked DBZ and especially if you liked DBZ but hated everything else dragonball related you've ever seen.

And come tell me what you think so I can argue with you. 'Cause it's a forum. Arguing is fun. Just keep the hair normal or yellow, don't get like blue level upset.
Last edited by mosc on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:48 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Re: Dragonball Super

Postby Weeks » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:57 pm UTC

I haven't watched the very last episode yet, but I've liked it so far. Beerus is cool.
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Kewangji wrote:I'd buy you chili ice cream if you were here, or some other incongruous sweet.
natraj wrote:i have a bizarre mental block against the very idea of people enjoying mint and chocolate together.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”