Anything new in the works from Gattis, Pemberton and Shearsmith?

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Snarlock

Anything new in the works from Gattis, Pemberton and Shearsmith?

Postby Snarlock » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:11 pm UTC

I remember over ten years ago seeing "The League of Gentlemen", which was created by Steve Gattis, Steve Pemberton, Reece Shearsmith and Jeremy Dyson. All four actors play a massive amounts of different characters, both male and female, and the series is ranked among my absolute favorites.

Then back in 2009 or 2010 I visited London on business and luckily found a new TV series called Psychoville by more or less the same writers/actors followed by a second season a few years later.

I have been hoping to find something new created by these exact writers but have not found any released on Blu-Ray the last time I was in London (2015). Picking up great British TV series is something I look extremely forward to when visiting, so I was hoping other users knew if there were any additional shows by these writers besides The League of Gentlemen and Psychoville that are available on Blu-Ray.

Any Brits lurking on the forum with insights on the topic?

By the way, just found out that there is a show called Inside No. 9 by Pemberton and Shearsmith.
Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate this on Blu-Ray, only DVD. Does anybody know if it is possible to stream Inside No. 9 in HD from a particular legal streaming service?

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”