Dork Soulds

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Esern

Re: Dork Soulds

Postby Esern » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:02 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Well.. I'm SL 125 currently. I damn near killed a guy who was.. SL 711 apparently.

So.. yeah, assuming your build works, it should be fine.

Ahh cool, thanks

how'd you end up paired against a SL 711 as 125???

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 am UTC

Invasion. You can Invade...either 10 levels or 10% lower than you, but no upper limit. So I invaded the 711.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen

Postby Xeio » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 pm UTC

I believe I am bad at this game.

I mean, the first boss was easy, but the grunts kill me a lot... :cry:

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:55 pm UTC

In all my readings of the game, Pyromancy is meant to be the "I fucked up, I fix it like this" tool, letting any build be competent as nothing in it relies on stats. Maybe casting time.

That and the Snorlax and Pikachu Smough and Ornstein fight is supposed to be the fight where you determine whether or not your current build is actually working or not. But that's like.. halfway through the damn game (without the Master Key, maybe 1/3 to 1/4 with it, assuming you use the Master Key shortcuts. Because Fuck Blighttown. That's why.)

That said.. Mooks are going to kill you. A lot. A hell of a lot. Until you start to figure them out, then they'll keep killing you, just not as much.. but still a lot. It's like Dwarf Fortress in that dying is a sign that you learned something.

Oh, and the Capra Demon is probably going to fuck your shit up. Because the Boss Fights to that point are "Walk through a fog wall, maybe watch a cutscene or just be in a space where you know *something* is coming but aren't sure what." and Capra Demon is "Walk through a fog wall and OH SHIT GIANT SWORDS IN MY FACE I'm dead? The fuck just happened?"
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 pm UTC

Dark Souls is pretty much my favorite game of all time. It's a shame that my skill level doesn't show it. I played through NG a year ago on my roommate's PS3, and now I'm going through it again on the PC. I'm running a dex/int build. A +15 Uchigatana and Crystal Magic weapon is pretty awesome. Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and Ring of Fog are the best rings for PVE in my opinion, as it lets you run pretty much where ever you like without aggro'ing anything until you stab it. Hidden body helps in those rare cases where it's too narrow to pass with just the RoF.

For PVP my favorite spell is Chameleon. Though it works best while in the forest covenant.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Invasion. You can Invade...either 10 levels or 10% lower than you, but no upper limit. So I invaded the 711.

You can invade downward in level, but only through the covenant ring mechanics. Invading in the forest or dark anor londo using the covenant rings can match you against anyone. But the forest is full of gankers, we don't go to ravenholm the forest.

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:48 pm UTC

Defending the forest is probably the best way to consistently get matched against much higher level characters than you.

Did anyone else play Dark Souls, and then be unable to find Skyrim fun because of it? I did. It made me sad.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:45 pm UTC

broken_escalator wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:Invasion. You can Invade...either 10 levels or 10% lower than you, but no upper limit. So I invaded the 711.

You can invade downward in level, but only through the covenant ring mechanics. Invading in the forest or dark anor londo using the covenant rings can match you against anyone. But the forest is full of gankers, we don't go to ravenholm the forest.

I *think* the Blue Orb allows you to go in to the worlds of sinners who are lower level than you, but I'm not sure if that's a proper "invasion" and works on the same cracked red and red orb mechanics, so... I dunno.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 pm UTC

Yeah, I'm not too clear on the blue eye orb. It would make sense that spirits of vengence can invade any level, since that's the common trait with the covenant rings.

My favorite multiplayer-related thing is when the white soapstone accidentally "summons" you as an invader, or the red eye orb "invades" as an ally.

Azrael001 wrote:Did anyone else play Dark Souls, and then be unable to find Skyrim fun because of it? I did. It made me sad.

I found playing as a archer was fun; The melee fighting fealt like swinging nerf-bats until someone tired out. I've heard good things about Chivalry (the game), if you're looking for another online, combat-oriented game.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:12 pm UTC

I was mostly annoyed that the Friend Invader mechanic was disabled. Demon's Souls had it to where the Invader could harm/kill monsters in the level. So some people would Friendly Invade - slaughter all the enemies, bow to the live person then kill them in an area easy to reach. They die, sure, but you also give them the various souls and so on.

Tried to kill a monster as a invader, failed. I was sad.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:32 am UTC

Agreed, that was a very disappointing change.

Also, I don't like poise but that's a whole 'nother thing.

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:58 am UTC

Oh, what, fight the skeletons? No that's the bad way to beat them. You should let them jump off the fucking cliff.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Oh, and it turns out I was going in the wrong direction anyway (I can only assume, because when I eventually found the other way I could steamroll over dudes with my magic).

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:06 pm UTC

Xeio wrote:Oh, what, fight the skeletons? No that's the bad way to beat them. You should let them jump off the fucking cliff.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Oh, and it turns out I was going in the wrong direction anyway (I can only assume, because when I eventually found the other way I could steamroll over dudes with my magic).

Yeah those skeletons in the graveyard are NOT what you're supposed to be fighting first. Although running through the graveyard and grabbing all the items can be useful (I think there's a decent spear there).

philsov
Not a fan of Diane Kruger

Postby philsov » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 pm UTC

sword (zweihander)
pair of binoculars
consumables (firebomb and lightning resin?)
some soul items

I think are the big spoilers. It's a pure suicide run, sometimes multi-suicide.

~

I'm in the latter portion of my first playthrough. Around Anor Lando, I dropped my lighter armor (with a major emphasis on being less than 25% load) for the heavier stuff aiming for less than 50% load -- Elite Knight chest + 3pc Havel set offers a LOT more defenses. Have maxed out quelagg's(?) furysword and near-max lightning-modded Pharis short bow, and romping through lost izalith. The last few bosses (4 kings, Seath, Firedemon, Centipede) were... kinda pushovers. It turns out I missed Frampt completely and ended up talking to the darker elder serpent. Storyline wise I don't really care, but I did want to sell all the crap in my inventory :(. This game needs a drop button, and bottomless box interface is too cumbersome for me to mess with on stashing the majority of my useless weapons/armor.

Definitely going for a 2nd playthrough once this one is wrapped up. Probably going a very faith/magic heavy build, because I'm very melee/bow centric on this go. My only magics atm are pyromancy with poison mist (great spell when vs a really tough mob) and Power Within. Or a very high STR build. I wanna play with all these weapons I've been denying myself too. Grrr, the options.
The time and seasons go on, but all the rhymes and reasons are wrong
I know I'll discover after its all said and done I should've been a nun.

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:33 pm UTC

philsov wrote:I think are the big spoilers. It's a pure suicide run, sometimes multi-suicide.
I cleared the graveyard at starting level once I looked up that you could make the skeletons jump off the cliff (used magic on the big ones).

I still haven't found a second spell though, so I'm annoyed. I think I'm going to have to look up where the magic seller is...

Died a few times to the giant moth thing without wasting more than 1 humanity, gave up and used a homeward bone (I don't remember what they're actually called) to save the humanity and souls. Kept running out of magic because I only have 30 shots and it takes me roughly 10 to get to the moth if I avoid unnecessary fights.

philsov

Postby philsov » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm UTC

I still haven't found a second spell though, so I'm annoyed. I think I'm going to have to look up where the magic seller is...

If you're at the moonlight butterfly, you should be able to clear through their respective areas no problem.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:49 pm UTC

Xeio wrote:
philsov wrote:I think are the big spoilers. It's a pure suicide run, sometimes multi-suicide.
I cleared the graveyard at starting level once I looked up that you could make the skeletons jump off the cliff (used magic on the big ones).

Died a few times to the giant moth thing without wasting more than 1 humanity, gave up and used a homeward bone (I don't remember what they're actually called) to save the humanity and souls. Kept running out of magic because I only have 30 shots and it takes me roughly 10 to get to the moth if I avoid unnecessary fights.

Firelink Shrine - there are stairs that lead down.

Seriously, there are. Took me fucking forever to find them. Find them, go down, go all the way down even when every core of your being is telling you to NOPE the fuck out of there, and hang right. Talk to people behind bars.

Do not cross any treacherous looking bridges. If you see transparent ghosty-looking women, run the fuck away. Run run run, run run run run.

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Firelink Shrine - there are stairs that lead down.
Past the skeletons? Or are there another set of steps I haven't even seen? :shock:

This game needs a map.

philsov

Postby philsov » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:22 pm UTC

skeletons?

At the firelink shrine, in your immediate vicinity (left of the dude sitting down) there's a staircase leading to a gold-armored dude. Past him there's another staircase, with a lever/lift that'll take you even lower. There's a bit of passive depraved lounging around in agony or something. From there, make a right towards a column area, which contains another lift (that's probably locked at this point). Don't go towards a narrow wooden walkway. Prior to that columned area on the right is a staircase on the left. Hop down there, and you'll find a vendor with a second spell. He's also a blacksmith.

Primary sorcery dude can be found from the area leading from the firebreathing dragon and Solaire. You need the residence key from the vendor in undead burg.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:31 pm UTC

There's another set. Like, right by the bonfire. Right by the Crestfallen Warrior.

The sort of thing that once you see it, you spend the rest of your days wondering how the fuck you didn't see it.

That being said.. there is a map! But it only makes sense if you know what you're doing already. Like this map.

Map of the starting areas - the Undead Burgs and Parish, basically, but Sen's Fortress and the Darkroot areas are on there, sorta.

And here's a map of how the zones all connect. The problem there is it doesn't describe Time. For example - Firelink to New Londo Ruins to Valley of Drakes to Blighttown is.. maybe all of a minute thirty before the "Blighttown" text floats on your screen. Meanwhile, Catacombs to Tomb of the Giants - even when you've opened all the shortcuts and know the faster ways and jump down shit you probably shouldn't still takes a good 10 minutes.

philsov wrote:skeletons?

At the firelink shrine, in your immediate vicinity (left of the dude sitting down) there's a staircase leading to a gold-armored dude.
Only there if you've rescued him and/or beaten the Gargoyals.
Past him there's another staircase, with a lever/lift that'll take you even lower. There's a bit of passive depraved lounging around in agony or something. From there, make a right towards a column area, which contains another lift (that's probably locked at this point). Don't go towards a narrow wooden walkway. Prior to that columned area on the right is a staircase on the left. Hop down there, and you'll find a vendor with a second spell. He's also a blacksmith.
Man, even knowing what you're talking about.. that's kinda confusing. Hence my "Go down there, keep right, ignore the walkways, talk to people behind bars" statement.

Primary sorcery dude can be found from the area leading from the firebreathing dragon and Solaire. You need the residence key from the vendor in undead burg.
The Lower Undead Burg.

Man, I should probably ask this..

Xeio, when you say "The first boss".. did you mean the flying guy at the Asylum (before the giant crow hauled you off) or did you mean the Tartarus Demon (on the narrow, broken wall walkway)? Either way... where are you now and how much help do you want?

That being said, as general advice - if you see an NPC selling a key, buy it as soon as you can. If you see them selling a soapstone or a box, buy it as soon as you can. If they sell an armor, weapon, or repair kit... buy it as soon as you can. Makes your life easier. The keys get you in places, the soapstones let you interact with people online, the kits let you upgrade or repair your stuff on your own time, and the box is for inventory management.

And for the record, I think the halfway point of the game is Sen's Fortress/Anor Londo. Somewhere in there. Luckily, once you're through with Anor Londo, you get the ability to teleport around. Makes traveling so much easier.

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Only there if you've rescued him and/or beaten the Gargoyals.
Well I beat the gargoyles and rang the upper bell, so clearly I've missed something big at the shrine. I'll have to wander back there once I'm not at work.
SecondTalon wrote:Xeio, when you say "The first boss".. did you mean the flying guy at the Asylum (before the giant crow hauled you off) or did you mean the Tartarus Demon (on the narrow, broken wall walkway)? Either way... where are you now and how much help do you want?
I mostly need to find someone who sells magic spells. Because the game is starting to become difficult with a single spell at the lowest level. :|

Also, I was referring to the big thing in the asylum as the first boss. But I haven't had a problem with any of the big baddies I've met till the moth (though the gargoyles did kill me once).

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm UTC

Soul Arrow? It's a useful spell... once you can cast it more than 30 times.

H'okay, so, in front of the church place where you fought the Gargoyals was the grate blocking off the passage where the Armored Boar was. You should have opened it, and in doing so, looted the guy down there and picked up the Basement Key.

What you want to do is to go back like you're wanting to fight the Tartarus Demon again, run across there and go down stairs. There's the door you couldn't open earlier... you can open it with the Basement Key. Go down those stairs/ladder... then immediately go up the other set of stairs, not down. This will open a shortcut from the first bonfire in the Undead Burg (the one near the Undead Merchant, if you're familiar with that).

In the early game, this bonfire kinda acts as a hub, so kindling it may not be a bad idea.

Anyway, that Lower Undead Burg has three poison dogs you have to fight, and then you can wander around down there... locked behind a door that can be unlocked with the Undead Burg Residence Key (1000 Souls from the Undead Merchant, I think) is the first Sorcerer teacher. After freeing him, just run back to Firelink and he should be there.. if not, rest at a bonfire and/or quit the game and reload.

Between him and the Magic Blacksmith, you can get 90 castings of the Soul Spear spell, making it incredibly useful.

Anywho, now I know more or less where you are. Your Intelligence scales your spell damage, if you weren't already aware of that. Ever point - at least early on - adds 2-4 damage per hit, maybe more.. I forget. Point being that something like 30ish Int will make your Soul Arrow one-shot a Baldur Knight (Those asshole knights in the church where you fought the Gargoyals). Even with the starting Catalyst.

Me, I did the Darkroot Gardens long after I rang both bells, simply because I saw the Titanite Demon guarding the path, was barely hurting him and figured he was a meatwall - that I should have relatively no trouble with him before I continued past.

... so... uh.. I kinda blitzed that entire area, one-shotting almost everything I found, and killing the stone knights before they had a chance to stand up.

... oh, and the boss of the Lower Undead Burg, the Capara Demon... I think that's in there as a test of just how much utter bullshit you're willing to put up with. Because if you get past him, you'll have the patience to deal with Blighttown. Because fuck Blighttown. (Seriously, if you picked up the Starting Gift of the Master Key, I really really really suggest doing the Depths anyway, because Large Ember and the Gaping Dragon is a joke boss once you figure him out, then just bypassing the entire Blighttown descent. Because fuck that place. Fuck it fuck it fuck it.)

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Anywho, now I know more or less where you are. Your Intelligence scales your spell damage, if you weren't already aware of that. Ever point - at least early on - adds 2-4 damage per hit, maybe more.. I forget. Point being that something like 30ish Int will make your Soul Arrow one-shot a Baldur Knight (Those asshole knights in the church where you fought the Gargoyals). Even with the starting Catalyst.
Yea, more or less figured that one out at least, I believe I can one shot the knights if they don't block now.

Was taking me 5 soul arrows to take out the giants (and two for the tree things), so yea that forest is a little tricky with only 30 total.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:19 pm UTC

Indeed. When I did it recently as my sorcerer, I had 90 Soul Arrows.. and 20 Great Soul Arrows for the Moth.

It made things considerably easier, even if I had to use two arrows per treant.

If you think you can take out a Hydra, I suggest you do so. (I've not tried it as my sorcerer yet) Once defeated, save, reload, and continue to explore the pool of water. You may want to return to the Asylum and get the Rusted Iron Ring first, as that lets you move freely in water.

Not because of what defeating the Hydra nets you, but because of what lies beyond. Not sure how spoiler free you're wanting to do things, so I'll leave it at that.

Ninjat_126

Postby Ninjat_126 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 am UTC

SL 126 INT/INT build. Logan's Catalyst, Dark Set/Silver Knight Set, and an awesome Enchanted Claymore. Lightning Great Scythe just in case. Titanite Catch Pole for teh lulz.

Any other Darkwraiths on here? Preferably honourable ones. Or if you feel that way, honourably dishonourable ones.

emceng

Postby emceng » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:45 pm UTC

Xeio wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:Anywho, now I know more or less where you are. Your Intelligence scales your spell damage, if you weren't already aware of that. Ever point - at least early on - adds 2-4 damage per hit, maybe more.. I forget. Point being that something like 30ish Int will make your Soul Arrow one-shot a Baldur Knight (Those asshole knights in the church where you fought the Gargoyals). Even with the starting Catalyst.
Yea, more or less figured that one out at least, I believe I can one shot the knights if they don't block now.

Was taking me 5 soul arrows to take out the giants (and two for the tree things), so yea that forest is a little tricky with only 30 total.

Actually, depending on your endurance, you can make it to the butterfly without fighting anyone. Go down the path, hug the left side to avoid the bush monsters, when it opens up again stick the the left. You'll have to run past two of the giant warriors, including the one right by the entrance to the tower. Pretty much just sprint past them, then up the stairs.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 pm UTC

So was I really supposed to be grinding mobs for humanity prior to killing bosses? I am sad now.

Also, I shouldn't explore near dragons on cliffs, I died. And then I fell down the elevator on the retrieval and lost 5 humanity...

Fuck you, elevator.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I've died from falling deaths more than anything else in the game except maybe at the start when I kept running into the skeletons...

Chen

Postby Chen » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 pm UTC

Xeio wrote:So was I really supposed to be grinding mobs for humanity prior to killing bosses? I am sad now.

Also, I shouldn't explore near dragons on cliffs, I died. And then I fell down the elevator on the retrieval and lost 5 humanity...

Fuck you, elevator.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I've died from falling deaths more than anything else in the game except maybe at the start when I kept running into the skeletons...

I never found it necessary to grind humanity. Some fights are noticeably easier if you can bring in the NPC companion (Ornstein and Smaugh I'm looking at you!) but in the end I found most beatable without it. Even though it increases the drop rate I never bothered running around in human form unless I was about to do a boss I wanted help with or I had just finished kindling a bonfire and hadn't died yet.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm UTC

Yeah, the only reason I've ever found to have much in the way of Humanity was a Chaos Weapon (the Furysword, for the record) as their damage goes up with active soft humanity (ie - the number in the corner is higher than 00) but that maxes out at 10. Which is also the max for the bonus on finding items, so it nests well.

Other than that.... humanity items are good for invading/assisting, as you can use them to heal. But miracles can do the same thing.

Amnesiasoft

Postby Amnesiasoft » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Yeah, the only reason I've ever found to have much in the way of Humanity was a Chaos Weapon (the Furysword, for the record) as their damage goes up with active soft humanity (ie - the number in the corner is higher than 00) but that maxes out at 10. Which is also the max for the bonus on finding items, so it nests well.

Other than that.... humanity items are good for invading/assisting, as you can use them to heal. But miracles can do the same thing.

Humanity up to level 30 also boosts curse resistance and your defense stats.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 pm UTC

Pffft. Just dodge everything. Problem solved.

emceng

Postby emceng » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:13 pm UTC

Yeah, i die way too often to bother worrying about having lots of humanity.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Ninjat_126

Postby Ninjat_126 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 pm UTC

I tend to use a heap of humanity consumables while healing, and end up with 15-20 on me a lot of the time. Problem is, that leaves me with about 2 consumables.

I wish there was a way to turn stored humanity back into consumables. Even if it cost a lot of souls.

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:18 am UTC

So is there a way to beat the Carpa Demon as a mage? I can't figure it out, unless the answer is leave and go grind for a few hours until you get to a higher level and them maybe he won't do more than half my health in damage even when I block...

I'd dodge, but with no room to maneuver and two dogs to deal with that's pretty much out of the question too... <_<

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:07 am UTC

Summon someone and let them tank.

As soon as you enter the fog, jump back, then run up the stairs. Deal with the dogs, then the demon.

But me.. I summoned someone.

Xeio

Postby Xeio » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 am UTC

Spent a while looking for a summon sign, nobody online apparently. :\

And yes, I was not hollow at the time.

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:13 am UTC

Up the stairs and onto the arch of the door. The dogs can't get you, and the demon can't get get you except very rarely. Shoot all of your magic at him, and then drop attack his head.

Edit: Or buy a bow.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:27 am UTC

Xeio wrote:Spent a while looking for a summon sign, nobody online apparently. :\

And yes, I was not hollow at the time.

What system...and what's your level? Low to mid 20s seems to be the happening range for that area.

philsov

Postby philsov » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 pm UTC

maybe he won't do more than half my health in damage even when I block...

Might I suggest a better shield? The heater shield from the undead merchant in upper undead burg has 100% Physical block and decent stability.

Capra is a bit fickle... if I can survive the first 5 seconds I'm golden. Block/Run/roll up the stairs, handle the dogs, and then go to town. When I'm blocked and surrounded at the start, I obviously die.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:54 pm UTC

For the Capra demon, I always found dodging towards the stairs then killing the dogs with a shield & spear/rapier combo to be easiest. Obviously works best with lightweight sets, not fat-rolling.

Finally getting around to playing the Artorias DLC...
Spoiler:
I died to Kalameet way too many times before I realized Gough had to shoot him. Also, that dark magic really fucking hurts on whatever iteration of NG+ I'm on. It's funnier when my summons don't realize it until they get hit by an enemy.

And those stone carving things are creepy as hell. For the longest time I had no idea what was going on (due to missing the crest key).

Return to “Gaming”