HBS-700 Bluetooth Headset Driver Problems

"Please leave a message at the beep, we will get back to you when your support contract expires."

Moderators: phlip, Moderators General, Prelates

Levi

HBS-700 Bluetooth Headset Driver Problems

Postby Levi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 pm UTC

I bought a set of bluetooth headphones (model HSB-700 from LG) and I can't get them to work. I'm using Windows 7 on a Macbook Pro. After connecting them to the computer, Windows is unable to find drivers to install. I have been unable to find them through Google, either. Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: After doing some more testing, it doesn't work on my 2nd generation iPod Touch either. It will connect, but none of the control buttons do anything and there is no sound.

AGAIN: More attempts have revealed that they do, in fact, work with my iPod. I have no clue why they didn't before.

gmdavis62

Re: HBS-700 Bluetooth Headset Driver Problems

Postby gmdavis62 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:16 pm UTC

I just ordered these but don't have them yet. I also have a Macbook Pro with Win 7. I hope trying some of the conflicting solutions on this page is helpful:
http://www.amazon.com/Windows-7-driver-availability/forum/Fx2ZGF46ABIYL6S/TxKXE1HYPX99LN/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B004DP6WW8

Let me know if any of this works for you.

Bigggaaron

Re: HBS-700 Bluetooth Headset Driver Problems

Postby Bigggaaron » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 am UTC

Hi I'm having the same problem I was just curious if you found out how to sync the to a windows 7 computer

Return to “The Help Desk”