Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

clintonius

Re: The drnuk thread

Postby clintonius » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:07 am UTC

Bummer. For what it's worth, I'm right there with ya. We should have a New Jersey High Tolerance meetup sometime.
kira wrote:*piles up some limbs and blood and a couple hearts for good measure*
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.
*...pokes at it with a stick*

olivery2k

Postby olivery2k » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:30 am UTC

I haven't been active on this forum for a long time.....
Actually I haven't really been active here at all, but somehow I feel the need to post right now... while drunk (great idea, huh?)

but maybe its just my drunken state of mind that urges me to post right now .... well, this is the drunk-thread after all....

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:47 am UTC

When I get drunk I miss all my old friends from undergrad. Tonight was a particularly poignant night. It was sad; I was at the pub alone.
Sandry wrote:Bless you, Briareos.

Blriaraisghaasghoasufdpt.
Oregonaut wrote:Briareos is my new bestest friend.

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:54 am UTC

So, I'm not as drunk as I was last night. But, still I'm drunk. I talked to two random people today.

Yay!
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

1hitcombo

Postby 1hitcombo » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 am UTC

I met a random person while I was drunk today too! Hooray for social lives!

Amoeba

Postby Amoeba » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:28 pm UTC

Oh no, I'm kinda pissed. But yay karaoke!
Jesus Christ you have confused me

hack124x768

Postby hack124x768 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 am UTC

MY poor drunk thead!~ Why wasn't tnhou on page on? I needs you when I am happy wil aclcohol!
"They must find it difficult... Those that have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Gojoe

Postby Gojoe » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 am UTC

What seems to be the officer, Problem?
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount

Postby pollywog » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:15 am UTC

Good afterble, consternoon. Can you hold my beer while I put my seatbelt on?
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:24 am UTC

a bit past buzzed, yay smirnoff!
it is sooo nice that there is some place that actually wants me to post while drunk
mostly i post myspace bullitians to everyone and they're like go get life
yay! you people! =]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:27 am UTC

I am consuming alcohol and watching buffy.
If I had pills I'd consume them.

I want to not remember.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

KingLoser
Obnoxious Distraction

Postby KingLoser » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:14 am UTC

Hammered.

Two days of solid drunkardness. Bring on the day of rest!
Add me on: Last.fm | Facebook | Flickr doodz.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt díog dúnta.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:41 am UTC

My lemon was lorge. THerofore it gove me like 2 shots of juice. So I had to add 2 shots each of brandy and cointreou to make my sidecayr. Also, it's the best sidecar i've hade, despite the lomen tnot being frest. Good way to relak after a weekend of hardcore yardwork destroying fenco, rtees rubbish pile, weeds etc :)
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

hack124x768

Postby hack124x768 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:54 am UTC

Wow, I really love being a lightweight. I'm on my 6th beer and I'm pretty smashed. Apparently not enough to lose typing ability though...
"They must find it difficult... Those that have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana

Postby Dobblesworth » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:35 pm UTC

I'm Ctrl-V'ing here what I typed last night in the aftermath of my Cambridge College's Matriculation Formal Dinner, an event during which I probably consumed 6 glasses worth of various wines. For posterity, here's unedited inebriated typos from Dobblesworth:

"I know I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcholo, but I didng;t think my college's matriculation dinner at Camrbidgwe would leave me this tipsyu by the dne of a 6 course meal. I mean, I onyl had 2 glasses champagne, 1 glass ered, 1 glass white and 1 glas pudding wine, with a fgew refills over the course of the evening, but surelty that shouldn't give me a seiours drunken stagger and such a pathetic typing ability. I sreripusly can't be arsed to caclulatie the number of units that is equivalent to. And eyes I have keft the typos in to buff my agrgumengt. Thankyou and goodnight.
Oh gods, and I have 9am lectures in the morning... gah!"

It didn't leave me too hungover this morning.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:42 am UTC

This guy is drnuk. viewtopic.php?p=952823#p952823

My attachment was today's comic (actuarial) edited to say "2058: Randall Munroe dies."
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

KingLoser
Obnoxious Distraction

Postby KingLoser » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:00 am UTC

There are many terms for having consumed a drop too much drink, many are used elsewhere, but the Irish tendency is to attempt to find the most descriptive adjective yet on each occasion. Some examples: "loaded", "blocked", "twisted", "full" (common in Ulster), "as full as a Gypsy's tit", "spannered","Spangled", "scuttered", "menashed", "stocious/stotious", "bananas", "baloobas" (common in Cavan), "locked", "langered", "mouldy" (pron. mowldy as in "fowl"; used in Galway esp.), "polluted", "flootered", "plastered", "bolloxed", "banjaxed", "well out of it", "wankered", "fucked", "fuckered","paraplegic" (common in Kilkenny), "ossified", "binned", "rat-arsed”, "gee-eyed", "demented" "flahed drunk" "langers altogether" "in shit drunk" (common in Cork), "buckled", "steaming"( common in Donegal), "messy", "rotten", "out of me tree" (common in Limerick) "off me head altogether", "off my face", "sloppy", "cabbaged", "wasted", "paralytic/palatic", "full as a boot", "full up", "full as the bingo bus" (common in Louth), "legless", "hammered", "circling over Shannon", "blootered", "squooshed", "banjoed", "mullered", "bingoed", "mangled", "ruined", "landed", "cant even see my hand in front of my face" "half-tore", "oiled", "jarred" (not too drunk, "I'm not drunk, I'm just a bit jarred!"), "scorched", "in the horrors"(common in Waterford), "stoned" (Louth/South Monaghan only), "I'm off my tits", "pissed", "cut and half cut", "flamin'" (common in Kerry), "sozzled", "blottoed", "trolleyed", "sloshed", "wrecked", "rancid", "goosed", "off my game", "off my trolley", "gimped", "destroyed", "rote", "rote off", "guitaroed" '"I wasn't banjoed I was guitaroed"', "steamed" (common in Mayo) (Phrases in italics are more "colourful")

In da fookin HORRORS.
Add me on: Last.fm | Facebook | Flickr doodz.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt díog dúnta.

MotorToad
Really Repeatedly Redundantly Redundant

Postby MotorToad » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:01 am UTC

Herro, drunkt thread. I am the it. Plz 2 see liquor thread for the why.

Oh, that and Irish Car Bombs with Imperial Stout. Effing ungodly yum. I felt bad about treating Imperial Stout that way, but it didn't seem to mind. :)
What did you bring the book I didn't want read out of up for?
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

Lt Greatsocks

Postby Lt Greatsocks » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:02 am UTC

Me and my homeboy tom were hitting a handle of captain morgan pretty hard. He was taking huge sips though so he's a lot more drunk. He started puking. It's kinda funny. I'ma get back to him. i'll post later. Peace homies.

BTW, spiced rum doesn't taste that bad. I drank some. I dropped me fucking phone in the toilet. It's not gonna work so well now. I'ma have to used my birthday money to pay for a new phone. I just turned 16, and I'm spending my fucking birthday money on a new phone. and my mom came out and saw tom drunk. That shit sucks. She's all pissed and everything. I think I can act straight when I'm drunk, not when I'm high though. I say "dude" too much when I'm high.

P.S. Deerhoof makes sense when you think about it. They're very percussion oriented. Fun band. Talk you all later.
Fuck you, I'm the Crowing.

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:18 am UTC

So I guess I should post in here while I'm drunk at least once. Usually I hit the sack right after a night out on the town, but actually home at a reasonable hour, so whatever.

Am I supposed to type like I'm drunk or what, because honestly, this isn't that hard. Also, do I put a question mark or a period after that last sentence? I start with a quesiton but end in a statement, so I'm not sure what I should be doing.
多么现在棕色母牛?

mrbaggins

Postby mrbaggins » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:28 am UTC

Not drunk now, was last night.

Was out at the pub with some friends... had a chick in black eyeing me... Then her and her friends went to the dancefloor, and she death stared me the entire way to the floor. I now regret not going and saying something, as 10 minutes later when my friends and I moved to the dance floor, I couldn't find her again.

I needed to have accrued some more liquid courage methinks.
Why is it that 4chan is either infinitely awesome, infinitely bad, or "lolwut", but never any intermediary level?

cygnus

Postby cygnus » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:47 am UTC

Well here i am bbut im not reaslly totally drnuk im just fairly tips i';m so glad i'm suhc a lightwiehgt it maeakes things so muchs esaseier and cheapere r :D

forfr the record di am actualay awware 5that i am makaking the msot exotic sort of tyupos but i'm s leaving them in there for dthe sake of authenticity. btu since my mottor funcitons are th e firsts to sufferfe "underr the inf luence" and my mental procsesess are left fairarly intact until i am condidsiderably more durnk, ihave littlee in th ea way of interesting insight to offerrrrr to you all unfortgunatley. mayebe i wil f come back her when i ma rather morere thdruink and reading in sihindsight wil mbe quiete amsuing.

alsoo theree shoulkd be a stoooooooooooooooooooooned thread mayeb me thiksn?

Lord Aurora

Postby Lord Aurora » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:30 pm UTC

I am Jack's painful hangover.

Also, last night, I met Jill's cockblocking bitch of a roommate.
Decker wrote:Children! Children! There's no need to fight. You're ALL stupid.

jerome_bc

Postby jerome_bc » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:17 am UTC

Lt Greatsocks wrote:Me and my homeboy tom were hitting a handle of captain morgan pretty hard. He was taking huge sips though so he's a lot more drunk. He started puking. It's kinda funny. I'ma get back to him. i'll post later. Peace homies.

BTW, spiced rum doesn't taste that bad. I drank some. I dropped me fucking phone in the toilet. It's not gonna work so well now. I'ma have to used my birthday money to pay for a new phone. I just turned 16, and I'm spending my fucking birthday money on a new phone. and my mom came out and saw tom drunk. That shit sucks. She's all pissed and everything. I think I can act straight when I'm drunk, not when I'm high though. I say "dude" too much when I'm high.

P.S. Deerhoof makes sense when you think about it. They're very percussion oriented. Fun band. Talk you all later.

Good ole Captain Morgan. I've had some of the Dark variety tonight, but I don't think I'm quite drunk as I'm still able to type reasonably well. Tipsy seems like the right word. I thank daylight saving time for the extra hour of sleep, because I work early tomorrow morning.

I can't act straight when I'm high either. When I try I think "I must not laugh... must not laugh", but the thought makes me laugh like a madman and then everybody knows I'm high.

Random thought: Led Zeppelin kicks ass. Hard.

Account20151023

Postby Account20151023 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 am UTC

Effin' A.

Drnuk tonight.

Ian Ex Machina

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:13 am UTC

Doo doo doo, tired and drunk, but not enough of either for me to sleep or ignore the terrible dancing or the spellcheck button. (doo is not a word.)

Ell

Postby Ell » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 am UTC

I've had half a bottle of vodka and I'm half naked, but dammit if I'm not going to post here. Nekkid Ell, reporting for duty.
<luke> you're too rational for a girl anyway

telcontar42

Postby telcontar42 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:41 am UTC

It's really hard to read any threads while I'm drunk and tired. If any of the posts are more that about three lines, I lose interest completely.

lowbart

Postby lowbart » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:42 am UTC

...a fish called the Henamo grunter, named because it makes grunting noises from its swim bladder.
v1nsai wrote:Yes, I'm Linux, how can I help you ma'am?

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:16 am UTC

Finally, a map of New York that appeals to me!
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Senefen

Postby Senefen » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:37 am UTC

Got drunken relationship discussing text message from boyfriend last night. Less fun than random babbling ones >_>
ImageImageImageImageImage

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:55 am UTC

Went to the office Christmas party despite being on leave, because the beer was free. Yay for free beer! I was still drnuk when I started reading the fora, but I'm nearly sober again now.
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

crickets

Postby crickets » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:07 am UTC

Jessica wrote:I am consuming alcohol and watching buffy.
If I had pills I'd consume them.

I want to not remember.

Who are you, and why aren't you at my house right now?

No one ever wants to get drunk and watch buffy and let me cuddle them. I like being comforting to people.

Though, the only thing i actually don't have is the buffy part... lots of drinking people who need comforting in my life.
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 pm UTC

Amarantha wrote:Went to the office Christmas party despite being on leave, because the beer was free. Yay for free beer! I was still drnuk when I started reading the fora, but I'm nearly sober again now.

I just went to mine. I was not on leave, but I also got free beer, and am posting here now.

singlefin

Postby singlefin » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:08 pm UTC

I am not drnuk now, but later I will be. I wonder what kind of night I'm going to have? I will be back later, ostensibly to meet myself from now (or the past, as it will be then).

'kinell, this is going to be almost like time travel.

Steve Zissou

Postby Steve Zissou » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:08 am UTC

Just five minutes worm your honour, me, him aloooooone!
Guys, I totally feel like watching The Wall now.

I also, just made a shit ton of money photographing a party. I knew the girl, but she insisted on paying me. Which was made even more awesome in that I got free food an alcohold in the process! Woot!

EDIT: it took a while to find this thread. is it sad that, after gettng home and eating, and getting ready for bed and such, that I thought posting in this thread would be a good idea? hah!
The Horrible Fanfare - A Journalist's blog.
bigglesworth wrote:Steve Zissou! Steve Zissou!
Will you do the fandango?

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 am UTC

Steve Zissou wrote:Just five minutes worm your honour, me, him aloooooone!
Guys, I totally feel like watching The Wall now.
And you should because now I feel like watching it now.
多么现在棕色母牛?

MotorToad
Really Repeatedly Redundantly Redundant

Postby MotorToad » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 pm UTC

This fills me with the urge to defecate.
What did you bring the book I didn't want read out of up for?
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:07 pm UTC

crickets wrote:
Jessica wrote:Though, the only thing i actually don't have is the buffy part... lots of drinking people who need comforting in my life.

K, I'm a gamer (LOTRO) and I read that as "party buff".
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

niteice

Postby niteice » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:40 pm UTC

(disclaimer: I do not drink.)

A couple of weeks ago I was in line for lunch. A friend of mine comes up to me and declares very definitively:

"<niteice>, I'm drunk."

Understand something about her. She is about 5'1" and doesn't drink often, but when she does, drinks enough to get someone my size (over a foot taller) to black out. She had made a series of Facebook status updates the night before (Tuesday night, no less) describing how drunk she was. So her recent drinking was something I was aware of. However, I was not aware of the fact that she was still drunk over 12 hours later.

"Shouldn't you be more or less just hungover by now?"

"Nope, still drunk. It should be a hangover in about an hour."
GENERATION 4294967292: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum, negate the generation, and convert it to a 32-bit unsigned integer. Social experiment.

Return to “General”