Thoughts for ships

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Upsilon

Re: Fleeting/Random Thoughts

Postby Upsilon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 am UTC

Fat Tony wrote:Hey guys, don't google tubgirl!

I won't. Thanks!
22/M/USA
age/sex/location
Spoiler:
Upsilon avatar from TaintedDeity.

Shizo

Postby Shizo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:22 am UTC

RT: That was probably the longest rant I've ever had.

'; DROP DATABASE;--

Postby '; DROP DATABASE;-- » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:16 am UTC

Xeio wrote:I hope the magic smoke never leaks out of my computer.

Also, I am amused how there is no little mage or damnation in the spectacle of fear.

The above sentence was written by thinking of words as quickly as possible, then typing them into a semi-non-coherent sentence. I have no idea why I did this, but upon realizing it was in the random thoughts thread, I figured, why the hell not! :mrgreen:
SecondTalon wrote:*Happy Googling, Kids!

Don't do it!
I beat the system. "define:futanari" :mrgreen:

(And no. <_<)
poxic wrote:You suck. And simultaneously rock. I think you've invented a new state of being.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:11 am UTC

My god am I tired. And I have about a bajillion assessments to do.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

M.qrius
Rainbow Brite

Postby M.qrius » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:18 am UTC

cyberia wrote:
Vanguard wrote:Seriously, Most forums have 10-15 posts per page. This forum has 40. What the fuck?

Another forum I post on has a default of 200ppp. It's much better than 40.

M.qrius wrote:Why do I sometimes enjoy listening to the Caramell album, sped up to 120%? :?

Have you listened to the Supergott speedy remix album? Or are you speeding that one up :shock:

You should check out DJ Neophyte if you like fast, cheesy dance music.
Actually, I had heard the caramelldansen tune on a youtube caramellroll, after which I downloaded a normal album and was disappointed it was slower. So I sped it up with adobe premiere :P
Edit: Just listened to supergott. It's slower than 120%, thus it sounds too slow to what I'm used to :P

latch.r.ite wrote:Random Thought: Why can't dying be fun? Why is it always painful/depressing?
Evolution. It's not evolutionary beneficial to have something positive associated with death.

Meh, I always google all of those things. With google images. Without safesearch. I've been on the internet long enough to not be shocked by those things.
Last edited by M.qrius on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:32 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:21 am UTC

*sigh*

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.
20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

</obligatory Satanic message for 666th post. The poster realises that sleepygamer's beats his, and claims that had he beaten sleepygamer to 666 he would have done it first>
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:23 am UTC

Finally watched 300 for the first time. I don't understand what the big deal with this movie was.

M.qrius wrote:Meh, I always google all of those things. With google images. Without safesearch. I've been on the internet long enough to not be shocked by those things.

Now this is how it's done, headlong, no restraints.

@ michaelandjimi: Congratulations! I'd say that's pretty epic.
多么现在棕色母牛?

The Hyphenator

Postby The Hyphenator » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:26 am UTC

I just realized that my grandmother has BitComet on her computer. When you take into account the fact that she is about as computer literate as a six-year-old, that's pretty surprising.

And Foxit Reader? What is going on here? As far as I know, there's no-one else living with her that could have installed these. Maybe she bought the computer from someone else who installed them. Which would also explain the ridiculously awesome color scheme (it's like Windows Classic and the new one combined).
Shizo wrote:Wow Iowa is fucked. Tornadoes took out like 2 towns one week, now some of the big cities are flooded. From what I hear, the tornadoes are coming back.

But it's Iowa lulz. Nothing of great value would be lost except some corn. Maybe Quaker Oats. Good cereal.

Hey, I live in Iowa. :evil:
The image link changes whenever I find a new cool website.
Spoiler:

graphicdesignace

Postby graphicdesignace » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:31 am UTC

I like bad jokes! (Pun(k)s, etc) :mrgreen:

Shizo

Postby Shizo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:51 am UTC

The Hyphenator wrote:Hey, I live in Iowa. :D

uh oh another tornado ripped through a boy scout camp in iowa. killed 4, injured 48.

you guise made yahoo! news. first time, i think.

eternal luna

Postby eternal luna » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:56 am UTC

I've been talking to people off the internet more than my RL friends lately. For some reason, I just don't want to see them anymore. I should fix that.
Alexius:-Охуели? Нахуя дохуя хуйний нахуярили? Расхуяривай нахуй!
-Хули? Нихуя! Нехуй расхуяривать! Нахуячено нехуёво! Похуярили!
Gojoe: We are all inferior to you luna.

Meowgan
<3 Everyone [...] Especially Gordon

Postby Meowgan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:15 pm UTC

We're like gothic energizer bunnies!

Teehee. Amazing race is highlarious.
<L> dude. she made a motherfucking stargate.
<L> you need to keep this girl. do whatever it takes.

kriel

Postby kriel » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:49 pm UTC

Did I just... Miss SleepyGamer's 666th? ... I remember seeing one by him, and then everyone going 'GASP! Oh me yarm EPIC!' ... ... but... I dunno. Oo

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:10 pm UTC

@eternal luna: :cry: Save up?

Also, you probably should.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

eternal luna

Postby eternal luna » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:27 pm UTC

I have no income at the moment, and probably won't for at least another year and a half.

ID, I can picture you engaging in corsetry. Do you happen to? If so, do you tightlace?
longlineedwardian1.jpg
longlineedwardian1.jpg (8.46 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
I'm considering this style, but it's a little low cut for my liking. Perhaps an underbust one instead? Ah well, I've a while to go before I can even afford to purchase one.

Meowgan
<3 Everyone [...] Especially Gordon

Postby Meowgan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm UTC

I'm planning on taking a corsetry course for my 21st.
<L> dude. she made a motherfucking stargate.
<L> you need to keep this girl. do whatever it takes.

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:02 pm UTC

@eternal luna:

'Tis unfortunate.

As for corsetry, we all engage in it to some extent, my SO much more than the three of us. None of us, however, tightlace. We're stickly enough as it is, and are happy with that, hence, it is an unappealing practice, though we do tend to go on the tight side, but not to the point of modification (most of us just really love the feeling of clothing hugging tight to you). I am actually the least corsetted of us, but the one who most often does them up. I've got nothing to shape up, and small, dexterous, strong fingers, which are good for playing corseteer maid.

For your corset of choice, that largely depends on how you want to manage your undergartment. If your corset isn't an undergarment, then I would recommend simply finding a higher cut overbust corset, as I am not a fan of must underbust fashions, whereas if they are undergarments, then it depends on how you want to manage your breasts.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:53 pm UTC

I really want a corset. The only problem being, until I get my breasts, I can't really use the overbusts. I could use an underbust, but my body is changing, and well.. who wants to spend $300 for a nice corset just to have it not fit in 6 months.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

MechanicalPen

Postby MechanicalPen » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:12 pm UTC

RT: Is it weird that I sort of want a corset, even though I'm a boy?

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:14 pm UTC

MechanicalPen wrote:RT: Is it weird that I sort of want a corset, even though I'm a boy?
No
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

eternal luna

Postby eternal luna » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:18 pm UTC

marquissinglebuckle1.jpg
marquissinglebuckle1.jpg (19.06 KiB) Viewed 3431 times

The Gallery Serpentine website wrote:The Marquis is our first corset designed specifically for the male body.

Not at all weird.

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:21 pm UTC

I would totally wear corsets if I could afford them, but I'm currently broke.
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:33 pm UTC

Today is going to be the day I finally read over all of this college/uni crap. I swear to God, I'll do it! You think I'm kidding? Don't push me. Back-off or else I'll do it!
多么现在棕色母牛?

tryptanymph
More metal than thou

Postby tryptanymph » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 pm UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:*sigh*

Epic stuff

</obligatory Satanic message for 666th post. The poster realises that sleepygamer's beats his, and claims that had he beaten sleepygamer to 666 he would have done it first>

Wow, pretty epic dude. :D
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:14 pm UTC

Just got the news that my wife's grandfather passed away (we've been waiting some time for this call to come in, so it wasn't a surprise). I feel sorry for my brother-in-law whose birthday is today.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

Hoshi no Kabii

Postby Hoshi no Kabii » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:21 pm UTC

I feel extremely dense for not understanding what that means.

RT: I pronounce "for" as "fur." This leads to hilarity when uttering the phrase "for a suit." Good thing I don't often need to say that.

Also, graphicdesignace, your avatar only works when your avatar is on the right side of the screen. For me it is not. This makes me sad.

graphicdesignace

Postby graphicdesignace » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:25 pm UTC

Hoshi no Kabii wrote:I feel extremely dense for not understanding what that means.

RT: I pronounce "for" as "fur." This leads to hilarity when uttering the phrase "for a suit." Good thing I don't often need to say that.

Also, graphicdesignace, your avatar only works when your avatar is on the right side of the screen. For me it is not. This makes me sad.

wait... for me, they're always on the right side of the screen, but just different shades of the blue.
thats weird.
and if you werent understanding my photo, basically I'm using my modbook (tablet mac) as my mouse =D

Upsilon

Postby Upsilon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:31 pm UTC

FT: What is "ruth"? There are the words "ruthless" and "ruthlessly", but no "ruth". Can something be ruthful? As in "He gave that child a balloon ruthfully"?
22/M/USA
age/sex/location
Spoiler:
Upsilon avatar from TaintedDeity.

graphicdesignace

Postby graphicdesignace » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:34 pm UTC

Upsilon wrote:FT: What is "ruth"? There are the words "ruthless" and "ruthlessly", but no "ruth". Can something be ruthful? As in "He gave that child a balloon ruthfully"?

probably named after a king who had a queen that died, named ruth.

He was a good king, but then was ruthless after she died.

thecommabandit

Postby thecommabandit » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:10 pm UTC

Oh fuck. I have a physics exam tomorrow. That's not the "oh fuck" though. The "oh fuck" is that I lent my scientific calculator to a girl doing her geography exam in the same room as my psychology exam on Tuesday. I haven't seen her since and I need that calculator tomorrow like I need to draw breath D= I've texted someone to get them to send me her number so I can... remind her to bring it, but he hasn't got back to me yet. I'd add and message her frantically on Facebook but a few days ago they disabled my account for something about not affiliating with a highschool network for the last 60 days or something.

graphicdesignace

Postby graphicdesignace » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 pm UTC

thecommabandit wrote:Oh fuck. I have a physics exam tomorrow. That's not the "oh fuck" though. The "oh fuck" is that I lent my scientific calculator to a girl doing her geography exam in the same room as my psychology exam on Tuesday. I haven't seen her since and I need that calculator tomorrow like I need to draw breath D= I've texted someone to get them to send me her number so I can... remind her to bring it, but he hasn't got back to me yet. I'd add and message her frantically on Facebook but a few days ago they disabled my account for something about not affiliating with a highschool network for the last 60 days or something.

i thought they let anyone on facebook? :/

thecommabandit

Postby thecommabandit » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:23 pm UTC

Nope, they said it's a security measure and they take it "very seriously".

Facebook is srs bsns.

They must think I'm a paedophile, trying to infiltrate high school networks for prey.

Quixotess
No. Cookies.

Postby Quixotess » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 pm UTC

graphicdesignace wrote:
Upsilon wrote:FT: What is "ruth"? There are the words "ruthless" and "ruthlessly", but no "ruth". Can something be ruthful? As in "He gave that child a balloon ruthfully"?

probably named after a king who had a queen that died, named ruth.

He was a good king, but then was ruthless after she died.

Oxford tells me that it's actually related to "rue". That makes sense, because if you don't ever rue your actions then you're going to be pretty blase about committing atrocities.

"He gave that child a balloon ruefully." It works.
Raise up the torch and light the way.

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:41 pm UTC

Of course, Internet = Pedophile Land. Don't you watch the evening news?
多么现在棕色母牛?

Alexiel

Postby Alexiel » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 pm UTC

thecommabandit wrote:Oh fuck. I have a physics exam tomorrow. That's not the "oh fuck" though. The "oh fuck" is that I lent my scientific calculator to a girl doing her geography exam in the same room as my psychology exam on Tuesday. I haven't seen her since and I need that calculator tomorrow like I need to draw breath D= I've texted someone to get them to send me her number so I can... remind her to bring it, but he hasn't got back to me yet. I'd add and message her frantically on Facebook but a few days ago they disabled my account for something about not affiliating with a highschool network for the last 60 days or something.

What's so special about that particular calculator. I assume that you have friends who also have calculators?
Joe Ancis wrote:The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

Walter wrote:Fuck it dude, let's go bowling

The Hyphenator

Postby The Hyphenator » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:48 pm UTC

Alexiel wrote:

What's so special about that particular calculator. I assume that you have friends who also have calculators?

Yeah, but he's got all the answers stored as program text in that one, dontcha know.
Assuming it's a graphing calculator.
The image link changes whenever I find a new cool website.
Spoiler:

cyberia

Postby cyberia » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 pm UTC

M.qrius wrote:Actually, I had heard the caramelldansen tune on a youtube caramellroll, after which I downloaded a normal album and was disappointed it was slower. So I sped it up with adobe premiere :P
Edit: Just listened to supergott. It's slower than 120%, thus it sounds too slow to what I'm used to :P

Supergott is the original album. You need to get the 'Speedy Remix' version of Supergott. I got a Mexican copy and they seemed to have plenty on the shelf.

MechanicalPen wrote:RT: Is it weird that I sort of want a corset, even though I'm a boy?

Not at all. I want a corset, too. Just need to wait until I can afford one.
The patron saint of self-injury. And the glitter sores will heal themselves.

"Somebody said, 'every moment of your life, of everybody's lives, is an unpremeditated work of art'. That's creativity, that's all I know about creativity."

Shizo

Postby Shizo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:58 pm UTC

Another story about Iowa on Yahoo! news. This one kicks '93's ass, amirite.

Return to “General”