Thread Necromancy: arbitrary scoring rules edition
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:27 pm UTC
Maximize the absolute value of your score. Posts are scored using the following steps:
- Take the time in minutes since the last post.
- Subtract the score that the previous post earned.
- The post's score is the square root of that number.
- No double posting.
- The OP scores 0 points.
- A post's score can be a complex number.
- The square root used should be the one with a positive real component, or, in the case of pure negative numbers, the one with a positive imaginary component.