Pickpocket the Previous Poster

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

emlightened

Pickpocket the Previous Poster

Postby emlightened » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:06 pm UTC

The game is simple! You pick something out of the pockets of the previous poster, then use it to stop the next poster from pickpocketing you!

I'll start.

Uhh. I slowly back away from the next poster.

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Re: Pickpocket the Previous Poster

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:25 pm UTC

I take a knife from em's pocket.

I put it in my pocket, sharp side up, as a trap for the next poster.
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:06 pm UTC

I take the knife by the blade, thankfully my dexterous fingers avoid the edge...
I randomly place a curse on the knife...

When placed in storage, it will render the storage un-openable

Oh well, I stick it in my pocket...
My meta for future reference
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:27 pm UTC

Unnoticed by Peaceful Whale, the knife cuts a hole in the bottom of the pocket and falls out alongside some matches.

I ignite one of the matches and stand ready with a bottle of deodorant (aka homebrew flamethrower).

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:08 am UTC

I take... a pen from emlightened. The mighty pen shall protect me as I brandishes it at anyone who tries to pickpocket me!
Amy Lee wrote:Just what we all need... more lies about a world that never was and never will be.

Azula to Long Feng wrote:Don't flatter yourself, you were never even a player.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:09 am UTC

I ask Ginger for an autograph, then take her wallet while she's busy signing my shirt. I put her wallet in my pocket, which is already so full that I have trouble getting stuff out of my own pocket. Good luck getting anything out without me noticing.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:33 am UTC

I rip SirGabriel's pocket and then run off with a sewing kit while they're busy picking all the stuff up. I then sew my pockets shut.
—◯-◯ FG Discord

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 pm UTC

I happen to know somi keeps a jar of jam hidden in their left pants leg, so I pick it then pour it inside all my pockets.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:43 am UTC

I... seductively smear off jam onto my hands, and whatever HA has in his pockets is mine, 'cause I just lick the jam off my hands.

I put my valuables in my bra and defend myself with HA's nail file. Try and take 'em now boys and girls.
Amy Lee wrote:Just what we all need... more lies about a world that never was and never will be.

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:49 pm UTC

I send my little brothers, who happen to have been transformed into bear cubs, to retrieve your keys.

I actually don't keep anything in my pockets. I feel slightly embarrassed by this. I defend myself with references Spider-man memes.
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am UTC

/me walks up to Spider-Man and snatches the fucks from his hands... or she would if she were quick enough young grasshopper, instead, he merely hands her one singular fuck and then webs away.

/me defends herself with an airy-fairy curse word she stole from Freddino18's Spider Man memes. And also puts her valuables in a locked box at the bottom of the sea... which simultaneously occupies her pockets and unlocks in case she needs anything?

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 am UTC

I counter the curse word with a chorus of borks, then I invite Ginger on a date. She needs to get some jewelry for her outfit, and as I distract her with a deep and loving kiss, I reach into the vault in her dress and steal her family jewels.
Spoiler:
No, not those family jewels! You dirty bastard.
I defend myself with pants so tight they leave marks in my skin and I have to unzip them to get my wallet out.
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

Return to “Forum Games”