Freddino18 wrote:Also, can I combine more than two elements at once?
No, just two.
Freddino18 wrote:sandwich (seriously?)
You're not exactly giving me a lot to work with. All you have is a sword collection and the elements I've given you.
I combine Excalibur with hero to create King Arthur.
- Classical Elements: earth, water, fire, air
- Chemical Elements: carbon, oxygen, silicon, nitrogen, thorium
- Chemical Compounds: hydrogen peroxide, laughing gas, CO2
- Food: meat, bread, alcohol, beer, dinner, cocktail, dwarf bread, hot sauce, buffalo wings, sandwich
- Other Substances: bubbles, sand, glass, snow, soil, lava, diamond, coal, steel, blood, magnet, dragon blood, mud, paper, ice, wood, rock, carbon nanotubes, Kryptonite, plasma, smoke, antimatter
- Natural Features: hot springs, volcano, tundra
- Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish
- People: human, women, hero, villain, super hero, wizard, knight, Hulk, Thor, Aquaman, The Doctor, Jedi, Sith, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Penguin, Chell, Merlin, King Arthur
- Space: Asgard, wormhole
- Modes of Transportation: rocket, spaceship, time machine, Infinite Improbability Drive, car, invisible jet, self-driving car
- Weapons: sword, thermonuclear warhead, electromagnetic pulse, lightsaber, wand, axe, Excalibur, Joyeuse, Durendal, Clarent
- Artificial Objects: jewelry, vacuum tube, transistor, computer, artificial intelligence, wheel, superconductor, igloo, television, guitar, wheelbarrow, statue, pencil, portal gun, video game, paper, CAD software, internet
- Other: fallout, radiation, music, magic, climate change, heat, electricity, lightning, thunder, luck, evolution, lyrics, beauty, extinction, pain, fairy tale, happiness, quantum foam, rock music, maniacal laughter, fear, money, creation, awe, Periodic Table of the Elements, snowstorm