Crisis Room - SIGN UPS

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Djehutynakht

Crisis Room - SIGN UPS

Postby Djehutynakht » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:52 am UTC

The Crisis Room

“Something’s happened”.

A member of your staff has appeared at your door, a look of concern on their face. You were in your chambers, attending to all your normal duties and responsibilities. An important person, you regularly deal with many crucial situations. This should be something you can handle, right?

Your aide explains the situation.

It’s worse than you thought. Something that isn’t able to be handled by just one person.

“Is the Committee assembling?” you ask.

“Yes. You’re to convene immediately. They want you to be quick, because—“

“Because,” you finish for them. “This isn’t the end of it. There’s going to be more. We’re going to have to act quickly”.
-----------
The room was nothing special, but everyone in it was. You were an important person, but here that status was diminished. Everyone here was an important person. The most powerful figures, the brightest minds, the most expert of strategists. All with their own agendas, yes, but all brought together by a common factor: the pressing matter that lay before you. Everyone here wasn’t going to agree, and what course of action to be taken was going to need to be debated. But it was crucial that you work towards a solution.
Everything was counting on it.

Welcome to The Crisis Room!

In this game, you all will be assigned the role of an important individual: kings, generals, presidents, spy chiefs, prominent scientific and business figures… whatever fits the situation. You will be assigned a number of abilities known as “portfolio powers”. For instance, a president might be able to send agents to collect information. A general might have troops he can move around. A spy chief might have the ability to order someone’s assassination. These are things that your character can do by themselves, even in secret, without other members of the committee, to affect the outcome of a situation, or change the balance in your own favor.

As a committee, you will have issues that you need to address as a group. You will debate these issues in thread, discuss them in private communiques (PMs), and, finally, propose Directives which, if approved by the majority of players, will be action taken by the group as a whole.

The events that you need to respond to are known as “Crises”. Sometimes Crises are connected, and sometimes they are independent of each other, although they will all relate to the general theme of the committee. These could be any range of things, from an invasion of an army, to a major natural disaster, to a disease gone pandemic. The main goal of the committee is to come up with Directives which outline action to be taken to solve an issue. Some long term perspective and planning is good, but in the end, a Crisis committee aims to move quickly, and intricate policy discussions are not your imperative here. This is about action!

As the Committee approves Directives to address each crisis, you will receive updates letting you know the results of your action. Sometimes your action might solve the problem entirely. Sometimes, they may only affect it partly, and further action might be needed. It’s also totally possible that you’ll screw up entirely and only make matters worse! Be sure to be attentive to crises that come in—leave them festering unattended for too long and they may very well spiral out of control!

You’re a group of powerful people. You face a set of very grave and common problems, which you all have an interest in solving. At the same time you all have different views, and different interests as to how things end up. This is a game of debate, compromise, subterfuge, intrigue and alliances. You may be a team, but that doesn’t mean you’re not all competing.

Good Luck.
_______________________-

Currently we are in initial SIGN-UP mode. If you are interested in this game, feel free to add your name to the list. Joining later in the game may also be possible, but signups are preferred at the beginning rather than not.

If we end up getting a lot of sign-ups we might end up doing something known as a Joint Crisis (JCC), which is where players are split into two competing committees, instead of being on the same one.

Besides signing up, another thing I’d like players to do is to suggest some possible scenarios they’d be interested in the game being based off. These can range anything from current to historical real life events (such as WWI, Syrian Civil War, the Bubonic Plague) to completely fantastical or fictional scenarios (kingdoms, space civilizations, etc. etc.). Any scenario in which a group of people would gather to solve a problem is open to consideration.

Around the end of sign-ups, I’ll look at people’s suggestions and try to select a scenario favorable to most of our players. But it’s less about the scenario and more about how you work with it.
I’ll try and draw up a list of more formal rules and how-to-play soon, but in the meantime, feel free to ask questions!

Moderator: Djehutynakht

Players:
1. JimsMaher
2. SDK
3. Lawrencelot
4. KingTip
5. Thecamoninja
6. Maident
7. WaffleKirby
8. Reecer6
9. Orangedragonfire
10. Vytron
11. Faubiguy
12. Minestrone
13. New User
14. Obsoal
Last edited by Djehutynakht on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 am UTC, edited 10 times in total.

Djehutynakht

Re: Crisis Room - SIGNUP PHASE

Postby Djehutynakht » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:53 am UTC

Reserving this, just in case.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:53 am UTC

This too.

JimsMaher

Postby JimsMaher » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:16 am UTC

I'm intrigued ... count me in!
I'd prefer a fictional scenario, otherwise our decisions would be tethered to politicized accounts of history.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:28 am UTC

Very awkward. I seem to have posted this in the entirely incorrect forum.

Requesting it be changed (to forums games), hopefully before anyone sees it.

Neil_Boekend

Re: Crisis Room - PLEASE MOVE

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:52 am UTC

I didn't see it so you're probably safe.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

The Moomin

Postby The Moomin » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 pm UTC

Is the crisis that there isn't room for this in this particular forum?
I possibly don't pay enough attention to what's going on.
I help make architect's dreams flesh.

Klear

Postby Klear » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:06 pm UTC

I'm considering joining, so it may be a good thing I stumbled upon this in the wrong forum. I don't want to sign up just yet because I have a rather bad headache and am unable to read the OP in detail though.

SDK

Postby SDK » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 pm UTC

/in

Futuristic stuff in general would be my vote, but I'll play either way. Alien invasion, terrorists threatening to destroy the sun, a growing movement of cyborg rebels, terrible stuff like that.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 pm UTC

/in

I prefer a modern scenario, so no history or medieval fantasy, since a crisis committee makes more sense after globalisation. So the modern world or the near future gets my vote.

KingTip

Re: Crisis Room - SIGN UPS

Postby KingTip » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:34 pm UTC

/in
I think it would be cool for a fictional crisis to come up, like "A meteor the size of Russia is hurtling to Earth!" or "The world is entering a nuclear winter because Yellowstone erupted!", something along those lines would be awesome.
I'm baaaaaaaaack! ( <- sort of ironic cause I left for a little bit, but I might be back...)

Look around you
Strex.
Look inside you
Strex.
Go to sleep
Strex.
Believe in a smiling god.

StrexCorp.
It is everything.

thecamoninja

Postby thecamoninja » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 pm UTC

/in

I also prefer a fictional/futuristic scenario. Either near-future earth or distant-future space-stuff is cool with me.
Formerly known as Camoninja
- - -
Join /FG/ on Discord
Hardcore will never die, but you will.
- - -
Subsequently known as Lavender Manna

maident

Postby maident » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 pm UTC

/inn

Scenario-wise, I prefer something that is at the very least world-wide, but would be cool if it was beyond the scope of just one world :mrgreen:

WaffleKirby

Postby WaffleKirby » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 pm UTC

/in

Time travelers from the future are trying to kill people in the past... (Those that made bad decisions at this committee?) A player role might be leader of a secret organization still developing time travel.

Reecer6

Postby Reecer6 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:24 pm UTC

/in

I'm fine with sci-fi, as long as it happens on Earth. Preferably anything faux-historical or modern, please.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 pm UTC

/in

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:04 pm UTC

/in

WaffleKirby wrote:Time travelers from the future are trying to kill people in the past... (Those that made bad decisions at this committee?) A player role might be leader of a secret organization still developing time travel.

In case it matters, add me as supporting this scenario! Or any scenario involving time travel (the best thing about time travel is that, you can basically pick the scenario most people like the most, and plop time travel on top of it, because once time travel is invented at some point in time, it's invented in all of them.)

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:03 am UTC

Here's a working draft of some related terms and rules so that you can get accustomed to the kinds of mechanisms this game employs (and also so you can start asking clarification questions before we begin).

Hopefully I can start working on a draft plot this week and we can start playing maybe at the beginning of the next week?

The Game - Glossary:

Position – Who you are in the game. A unique character with particular abilities assigned to you. Note that it is possible that your character may at some point be killed or otherwise removed from the game. In this circumstance you will be assigned a new position, which will replace the old one on the committee. This could be an entirely different position, or simply the successor to the last guy.

Portfolio Powers – Your portfolio powers are the abilities your position has to carry out action by themselves, as well as any particular viewpoints they might hold. Portfolio powers can be a wide range of things, from ordering assassinations to planting spies to directing research or intercepting communications. Portfolio Powers define what you can do by yourself, and also what goals you want to try and push in the committee.

Personal Directive – A personal directive is the action taken to execute a personal action, such as portfolio powers, or gathering info. To issue a personal directive, simply send the moderator a PM with what you’re trying to do. You will then get back the information you asked for, or the result of your action, whether it has been received or failed. Whether you announce your personal directive in the committee is your decision, although depending on the action it may or may not become known anyways.

Committee Directive – What the committee is working towards. These are a set of actions proposed in a bill which are then debated on, and ultimately voted on, by everyone. In most circumstances, a majority vote will pass a directive. Anyone can introduce a directive, and they can be amended as time goes on. Over the course of the game, many directives will likely be passed.

Example of a Committee Directive (Basic):
Spoiler:
Scenario: A meteor is about to crash into the North Atlantic. You are a group of world leaders.

Directive:

This committee hereby orders that all ships immediately evacuate the North Atlantic.

Governments of the world will mobilize mass evacuations out of the danger zone, including areas that may be hit by flooding and tsunamis.

Governments will also try to evacuate critical objects, such as historical artefacts, valuable scientific research and cultural treasures.

World militaries will be mobilized to help the evacuations proceed smoothly.

World governments will immediately begin transferring segments of the population into specially designed bunkers in the event of an extinction-level impact.

All nuclear plants and missiles in the effected zones, as well as especially dangerous chemicals, etc. shall be dismantled and transported out of the danger zone immediately to prevent disaster.

An aid fund of 3 trillion dollars shall be established in order to aid those affected and lead to clean-up and rebuilding of…
Etc, etc. etc.

Notes – In this game, either PMs or in-thread spoilers. Notes can be addressed to the moderator for either questions or in-game stuff (like personal directives). Notes can also be sent to other players to converse and plot in private. There is no rule against reading others’ spoilers—it is strictly an honor system.

Committee Session – A segment of discussion in the game. Splitting the game into sessions helps manage time. For instance, different sessions may be spent predominately discussing different problems. The break also helps with seeing development over time. For instance, the second committee session could take place “5 months later” after the first, allowing you some perspective on how the crisis has developed and morphed by that time, and how your solutions during the last session have affected the situation in the present.

Crisis Update – An announcement or event either introducing the committee to a crisis, or providing updates on how a crisis is evolving or unfolding. These could come in the form of a news article, an intelligence briefing, or loud screaming and gunfire coming from outside the committee room door. Crisis updates are the primary thing to which the committee reacts.

Background Guide – The Background Guide is a compendium of the information about the environment and situation in which this game takes place. In the case of a real-world scenario (or pre-existing fiction), the background guide would be supplemented by the fact that information on the real-world background is easily found on the internet.

In the case of this scenario, which from current suggestions appears like it will lean probably towards the case of a completely fictional thing I'm making up, the background guide will likely be very thorough, as I need to elaborate on the many different aspects and intricacies of the world you'll be participating in, so that you'll have a full range of knowledge to apply to the situation. What I'll likely do is give a basic start-off, and then gradually add in appendices over the game in order to give you more and more relevant information.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:50 pm UTC

Just a tidbit of a comment here:

Djehutynakht wrote: There is no rule against reading others’ spoilers—it is strictly an honor system.

There's no honor system expected, or "dishonor" by reading private spoilers unless it's against the rules to read them. That's why games on the mafia subforum strictly forbid reading spoilers on the Gojoe thread about their games.

JimsMaher

Postby JimsMaher » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:32 pm UTC

Vytron wrote:Just a tidbit of a comment here:

Djehutynakht wrote: There is no rule against reading others’ spoilers—it is strictly an honor system.

There's no honor system expected, or "dishonor" by reading private spoilers unless it's against the rules to read them. That's why games on the mafia subforum strictly forbid reading spoilers on the Gojoe thread about their games.

Well, technically, that's kinda how honor systems work. It isn't an official set of rule, since, in this case, it's unenforceable. The 'rule' (not peaking at spoilers without permission) is considered part of an honor system since it is easily broken or prohibitively difficult to enforce. I believe Djehutynakht is suggesting that any guideline that is part of an honor system should not also be considered a 'rule', in the strict sense. In that way, no 'rules' exist that are both easily broken and prohibitively difficult to enforce.

To preclude any mention of how to use readily available game-mechanics, such as spoiler buttons, would be an oversight, leading to foreseeable questions. And to claim that the breaking of honor system guidelines could be enforceably prohibited ... is simply a lie.

So, for whatever use spoiler buttons will have, there's an expectation that some will follow the guideline, some will peak. Whether you follow the guideline or not is a personal question: how should you role-play this game?
Last edited by JimsMaher on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:40 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 pm UTC

The basic meaning being:

Sometimes people like to send private messages to each other through spoilers, such as:

@Vytron (Confidential):
Spoiler:
Let's assassinate everyone else.

instead of, say, using the PM system (which would be mostly safer).

Many games have rules against the reading of private communications between players. This game, however, does not.

This stems from the real-life version of this game, Model UN Crisis Committees. In real-life versions, confidential communication in the committee happens through note-passing. While it's honorable not to read the notes you're handed to pass, in the strictest sense, you have to have faith that nobody's going to take a strategic glance.

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:54 pm UTC

Djehutynakht wrote:This stems from the real-life version of this game, Model UN Crisis Committees. In real-life versions, confidential communication in the committee happens through note-passing. While it's honorable not to read the notes you're handed to pass, in the strictest sense, you have to have faith that nobody's going to take a strategic glance.

So it's not so much our honour as our character's honour?

Reecer6

Postby Reecer6 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:02 pm UTC

Note, I'll probably vocally condemn anyone who appears to be peeking, because come on man. Unless I'm the one doing the peeking, of course.

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:21 pm UTC

I think that come on man is a very good argument and therefore I promise not to peak.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:35 pm UTC

And thus, I'll stick to private messages exclusively, since it seems to have a clear advantage over spoilers in thread (even though spoilers in thread could effectively be emulated if it was in the rules to forbid reading them).

Also, I'll read every single spoiler posted on the thread, since there's no rule against it, I find it just as honorable to let people know "Vytron has access to all your private communication posted in thread", as it would be to not read them.

KingTip

Postby KingTip » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm UTC

Reecer6 wrote:come on man.
I'm baaaaaaaaack! ( <- sort of ironic cause I left for a little bit, but I might be back...)

Look around you
Strex.
Look inside you
Strex.
Go to sleep
Strex.
Believe in a smiling god.

StrexCorp.
It is everything.

maident

Postby maident » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:43 pm UTC

Haha, yeah no peeking at spoilers. *looks at Vytron*

I have a question about Directives: when do votes on them happen/when are they introduced? Is there a timetable set to each segment?

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:51 pm UTC

Dibs on assassinating Vytron!

WaffleKirby

Postby WaffleKirby » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:48 pm UTC

@Not Vytron
Spoiler:
Okay so how are we gonna get Vytron for reading this spoiler?

SDK

Postby SDK » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 pm UTC

@Not Vytron
Spoiler:
Maybe we can just make him feel discluded by titling all our spoilers with this tag. Or just assassinate him. :wink:

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:23 pm UTC

So, let me get this straight: you're not hating me because I read spoilers, you're hating me because I stated publicly I was going to read them? See how things are backwards? Game already entices as the best strategy to read spoilers and not tell anyone :roll:

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:43 pm UTC

Although I won't be introducing any rules against spoilers, it is entirely possible for the Committee to introduce their own procedural rule on spoilers, such as: This committee votes that anyone found to have been reading private spoilers shall be executed (okay, I dunno if I'll allow you to vote to execute each other. But you could vote to censure, and strip them of their voting/directive introducing privileges).

maident wrote:I have a question about Directives: when do votes on them happen/when are they introduced? Is there a timetable set to each segment?

I'm figuring this out.

Some rambling thoughts on process, only for those interested:
Spoiler:
As I've mentioned, this game is based on a real-life activity: Model UN Crisis Committees. In these real crisis committees, there are two main types of discussions, known as caucuses. There's unmoderated caucuses, which are more infrequent, where everyone is just sort of free to get up, walk around, talk to whomever. And then there's moderated caucuses, which is the majority of discussion. Moderated Caucuses are proposed by motion. They have a general time limit, and a speaker-specific time limit, and a topic. For instance, a 5 minute moderated caucus, 30 second speaking time on Topic X means that 10 people (selected by the Moderator) can elaborate their views on Topic X for a total of 30 seconds each.

Directives are introduced simply by submitting them, and then, when there's no caucus going on you motion to introduce directives. If the committee votes to approve that motion, your directive (and any others) is presented. Usually then there will be another caucus to debate, perhaps an unmoderated caucus so that people can combine/alter/politick around with directives, and finally, after this whole process, someone will motion to vote. If that's approved, the directives are voted on, with any reaching the required vote threshold (usually a majority).

However, we're doing this digitally, not live. So I plan to eliminate a ton of that procedural stuff, because if we pause the game to propose motions, wait for everyone to vote motions, et cetera, it's going to take us a week just to decide what to do.

My current line of thinking is that general discussion will basically be "unmoderated caucus", whereas everyone can post whatever they like on whatever they like. Perhaps a motion for a "moderated caucus" whereas if a number of people motion for discussing something specific, then we'll either set aside a number of posts or amount of time (like 1 page, or 2 days, or something) for its discussion. But then again, this might just flow naturally, and the mechanic won't be necessary.

For Directives: Motioning to have them introduced will be unnecessary. Once you post them in the thread, they've been introduced to everyone. You can then all politick about amending the directive, merging directives (You and another player have two similar directives with common goals? Find a way to make them one directive), debating, et cetera.

And then I guess what will happen is in the end is that people can start motioning for their being a vote, and if there are enough people asking, we'll hold a vote. Discussion can continue (like in Mafia games) but once all the votes are in (voting will be required), then the motion will be declared passed or failed.

In summary:

Directives are basically introduced whenever you write them up and post them here. You can then proceed to politick them up... making edits, mergers, amendments. Arguing for and against Directives. Eventually, when enough people motion to vote on a Directive, I'll open voting procedures. Discussion can continue, but everyone will be required to place a vote. If there's a majority, it passes.

As for a timeframe... I don't particularly have one in mind, but I may use discretion. If a Directive has been sitting around long enough the situation may have developed to the point where it's no longer relevant, and I'll just remove it from consideration as dilatory.

Adapting these rules from real-life rules to online rules, so I may play around with them a bit.

Hopefully I'm looking for a few more people to join. The current mood seems to be some sort of future. I'm debating whether I should go something more on Earth/in the general area of Earth (the Solar System) or something entirely sci-fi way out in space sort of thing.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:02 am UTC

Seriously though, if everyone promises they won't read spoilers I'll promise to not read spoilers. Putting it on the rules just makes it so that we'd implicitly promise to not do it as there's the implicit promise to follow the rules and not cheat by signing up.

SDK

Postby SDK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:53 pm UTC

I promise not to read spoilers unless I deem that a particular spoiler would be read/overheard by my character.

I suggest that if you absolutely don't want anyone to read your spoiler, rather than PM it, mark the spoiler with "super-secret" or some other form of obviously covert communication. Such spoilers will not be read by me under any circumstance (unless I'm a telepath or something) but will make the game feel more real since it's easy enough to see the leader of North Korea pulling the Alien matriarch aside to discuss something in low whispers, even if you can't hear what they're saying. You know?

Djehutynakht wrote:The current mood seems to be some sort of future. I'm debating whether I should go something more on Earth/in the general area of Earth (the Solar System) or something entirely sci-fi way out in space sort of thing.

Near-future Earth is my vote. Like, a century or two in the future max. Time travellers from the distant future could be really cool though. I liked Kirby's idea of them trying to change our decisions to avoid some catastrophe.

Another possible plot-line: Mutations in the human genome are causing a small segment of the population to develop supernatural abilities. Like the X-men. Or in Looper.

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:46 pm UTC

SDK wrote:I suggest that if you absolutely don't want anyone to read your spoiler, rather than PM it, mark the spoiler with "super-secret" or some other form of obviously covert communication.

What stops other people from reading my "super-secret" spoilers?

Perhaps it could be implemented in-game, with restrictions. Say, it's against the rules to read "super-secret" spoilers, but over a given turn you may only hold "super-secret" conversations with a player of your choice, but not others, so you have to pick what conversations remain vulnerable and which ones are not.

Sounds like fun!

And, anyway, the entire point of "travelers from the future" is that it can be plopped into any other setting. The Greek and Rome times, the Renaissance times, The Cruzades, some interesting part of the 1900s, the present, the near future, the distant future (can be post-apocalyptic), or the alien future (players could represent different alien races forming alliances against the bad aliens.)

Though, I guess the more to the future you go, the less impressive "time travelers from the future" becomes.

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:02 pm UTC

Time travel seems to be a popular possibility, but I'm not sure I'll utilize it in the first game, just because it's a very complex mechanic and I'm not entirely sure how I would get it to function.

When I say "The First Game", one other thing I want to mention is I'm not sure how long this Scenario will last.

As I've mentioned, I'm basing this game off of a real life thing. Real-life conferences last for around four days, providing something like 12-15 hours of actual simulation.

I'm not sure how that will translate into internet play... the reality is we'll probably be going at a significantly slower pace than live. And while conferences stop at four days or so because people have lives they need to return to and hotels are expensive, it is entirely possible that we could keep this simulation going for much, much longer than real life, going into more detailed plots and wider scenarios. In addition, since this will probably not be anyone's sole occupation in life (I hope), you're far less likely to get sick of it than if I've had you confined to a room focused on it.

Nonetheless it is possible that this game will have several sequels, allowing us to explore a different variety of formats, positions, scenarios, etc. It's even possible that when one scenario gets dry, we start a new one, and perhaps we come back to the first one again after that in some dramatic '5 years later' continuation.

Obviously it's all up to you. And players are by no means, by signing up to this first game, committing to every single one following. You're free to pick and choose as they come.

But I will give the Time Travel idea some thought and consideration.

(If only we had 10 more players... I came up with an awesome idea for a 2-committee scenario today)

SDK

Postby SDK » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:09 pm UTC

You heard the man! Sign up you cretins!

Vytron

Postby Vytron » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:55 pm UTC

Djehutynakht wrote:Time travel seems to be a popular possibility, but I'm not sure I'll utilize it in the first game, just because it's a very complex mechanic and I'm not entirely sure how I would get it to function.

You don't need to have any actual time travel mechanics in the game, just have it as flavor (i.e. the Crisis is caused by time travelers from the future, or they come to warn us about an incoming crisis, but it was a one-way travel so they're stuck here with us and no actual time travel can be used itself to solve the crisis.)

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 pm UTC

/in

Obsoal

Postby Obsoal » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:08 am UTC

Looks interesting. I'll give it a try.

Return to “Forum Games”