Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:52 pm UTC
- Forum: Mathematics
- Topic: What is a Euclidean Number
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3950
This reminds me of a mathematical website/game I've been playing recently, http://www.euclidea.xyz, which has you solve geometric problems using Euclidean constructions. The problems get pretty difficult and I haven't finished it yet. Wow it really has been some time since I had geometry. I am also...
- Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:18 pm UTC
- Forum: Movies and TV Shows
- Topic: The 2048th sequel to Blade Runner
- Replies: 59
- Views: 7909
Wasnt the original Blade Runner also not that big of a box-office hit? Do you guys think the sequel has the potential to reach the same cult status as the original in 20 years?