Search found 1651 matches

by pkuky
Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 am UTC
Forum: Individual XKCD Comic Threads
Topic: 0859: "("
Replies: 216
Views: 52777

Re: 0859: "("

Remember when they did it in the princess bride?
by pkuky
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Advice to Past Self
Replies: 91
Views: 10372

Re: Advice to Past Self

Advice of 19 year old me to 14 year old me: First of all, your best friend isn't the old friend you some times have fun with and mostly compete with, it's the new guy you met last year who you feel threatened by because he's wittier and more athletic then you. don't worry, he's just as threatened by...
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:12 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The radical idea that women are people
Replies: 3259
Views: 264920

Re: Feminism (split from 'nfessions)

I think one reason women are less represented and so forth is that they have less testosterone or whatever, so they tend to be less aggressive and ambitious. at any rate, I think it's the reason society got to be male dominated in the first place-that men are naturally more dominatitive (see above c...
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:02 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The radical idea that women are people
Replies: 3259
Views: 264920

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

We're not "picking at the words," we're saying you're wrong. this is the problem. you're not reading what I'm writing: all you see is someone writing "feminism is bad" and think "wow, that guy needs to be taught a lesson. Right, we good? We're good. Here's the thing about F...
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Sunrises or Sunsets?
Replies: 41
Views: 3100

Re: Sunrises or Sunsets?

I prefer otters.
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:28 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The radical idea that women are people
Replies: 3259
Views: 264920

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

We're not "picking at the words," we're saying you're wrong. Still, I want confessions in this thread. I'd be happy to have the discussion in the feminism thread. Someone want to move all of this budding argument someplace more suitable? you'e saying I'm wrong while talking about things I...
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:11 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The radical idea that women are people
Replies: 3259
Views: 264920

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

I meant that a lot of things call themselves feminism and are really sexism. will you please read what I'm writing instead of picking at the words.
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:49 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The radical idea that women are people
Replies: 3259
Views: 264920

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

and I don't like feminism because over here, it's usually just an excuse for sexism. also, because feminists often get way too aggressive about it. it's like pro lifers who go around covered in blood.
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:41 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: 10000 days of christmas
Replies: 14566
Views: 542822

Re: 10000 days of christmas

5121 times I'll tell myself I should get back to work before I manage it.
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:39 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The radical idea that women are people
Replies: 3259
Views: 264920

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

he's right, it can get ridiculous. I mean, woman couldn't manage to get into the firefighters because the physical requirements were too harsh and woman couldn't manage to pass the tests. so they were forced to make easier tests for woman so that they could manage to become firefighters. that's stup...
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:57 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Would you rather....
Replies: 731
Views: 37712

Re: Would you rather....

rickroll, I don't know what the other one is.
phoenix down or remedy?
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:56 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Hugs!
Replies: 30300
Views: 1453706

Re: Hugs!

there's also the roots to quadratic eqation formula song (sung in the tune of jingle bells). song hugs.
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:48 pm UTC
Forum: School
Topic: "Pro Life" kids at school.
Replies: 55
Views: 4006

Re: "Pro Life" kids at school.

same reason I hate extreme feminists. we have this girl at school who's insanely anti-violence/feminist/patriotic/crazy bitch. I mean, some of those may be good principles, but she has no self control whatsoever. she pretty much seems to think everyone she doesn't like should be put down or thrown i...
by pkuky
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:40 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: The radical idea that women are people
Replies: 3259
Views: 264920

The radical idea that women are people

argh. I hate sexism. I got into a fight with a girl today, she was the one who attacked me, goddamn it, and I'm the one who got suspended. crazy bitch. they even admitted it was because I'm male.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: The Arrow game
Replies: 3127
Views: 163352

Re: The Arrow game

^true.
< is tired
V is asleep.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:08 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: The Arrow game
Replies: 3127
Views: 163352

Re: The Arrow game

^true
<has never played halo
V has.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Corrupt-a-wish
Replies: 25723
Views: 2018751

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

granted. you become one of those so-stupid-it's-hilarious christians.

I wish they weren't serious.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: ITT we attempt to converse entirely in xkcd excerpts
Replies: 122
Views: 8616

Re: ITT we attempt to converse entirely in xkcd excerpts

it's like herding lolcats.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:58 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: The Arrow game
Replies: 3127
Views: 163352

Re: The Arrow game

^makes obscure refernces I can't catch
<hates swiss lakes after doing a question in physics about them
V owns a plane.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:46 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: ITT we attempt to converse entirely in xkcd excerpts
Replies: 122
Views: 8616

Re: ITT we attempt to converse entirely in xkcd excerpts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Hugs!
Replies: 30300
Views: 1453706

Re: Hugs!

hugs everyone.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: You Laugh, You lose
Replies: 1095
Views: 194409

Re: You Laugh, You lose

Quadropus wrote:Taken from this website which explains why Red Lobster is evil.

holy carp.
is that site serious?

Why Do Atheists Try to Take God Out of Everything and Destroy Christmas?

because they are the grinch.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Corrupt-a-wish
Replies: 25723
Views: 2018751

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

granted, but you get nothing

I wish firefly hadn't been cancled.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:32 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: 10000 days of christmas
Replies: 14566
Views: 542822

Re: 10000 days of christmas

5153 rabbits
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:25 pm UTC
Forum: Movies and TV Shows
Topic: Firefly & Serenity (Use Spoilers!)
Replies: 918
Views: 182288

Re: Firefly

I liked saffron because of the first scene with her, which is like the most awesome scene in the show. it was just such a nice picture of peace and harmony and rejoicing...
also, the bit where she meets her island owning husband is awesome.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Corrupt-a-wish
Replies: 25723
Views: 2018751

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

granted, you stuff animals and people think you're a creep.

I wish people weren't so mean.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:18 pm UTC
Forum: School
Topic: Awesome Student Quotes
Replies: 866
Views: 168939

Re: Awesome Student Quotes

happened to me today. but I just went around shouting at people "hooray! I've solved the rope problem!" (the rope problem being to determine the function describing the shape of a rope hanging between two walls)
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:15 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out
Replies: 38049
Views: 2407752

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

I was someone's "it's complicated" on facebook once. I knew it was over when she changed her status to "single. turned out she did it because she got a boyfriend. also, I disapprove of facebook as a social tool. the same goes for messenger and emails, and letters for that matter. it m...
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:54 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: 10000 days of christmas
Replies: 14566
Views: 542822

Re: 10000 days of christmas

5208 snide mesure.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:54 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Hugs!
Replies: 30300
Views: 1453706

Re: Hugs!

1453! hugs time!
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:52 pm UTC
Forum: Movies and TV Shows
Topic: Pushing Daisies
Replies: 86
Views: 12729

Re: Pushing Daisies

but the wall got in the way.
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:44 pm UTC
Forum: School
Topic: College: How its different from high school.
Replies: 104
Views: 8383

Re: College: How its different from high school.

some of the described colleges sound like high school is over here...
also, you have an unplanned and unpredicted strike each year that lasts several weeks. (three years running, at least, and it's annoying the hell out of me).
by pkuky
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:33 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out
Replies: 38049
Views: 2407752

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

I haven't gone trick or treating since I was seven. of course, it was then that we moved back here from canada, so it's not really by choice.
by pkuky
Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:25 pm UTC
Forum: General
Topic: is protesting the answer?
Replies: 9
Views: 1545

Re: is protesting the answer?

Anyone see the trailer yet? BATTLE IN SEATTLE! ahaha. Firstly, i can't believe Andre 3000 plays the role of a protester and Woody Harrelson plays a riot cop. Awesome, so so awesome. But after seeing this, i ask myself, is that how our generation should respond to injustice? Mass protests? Ive been ...
by pkuky
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:25 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Hugs!
Replies: 30300
Views: 1453706

Re: Hugs!

hugs! today I got invited to a team project, which is rare with people I actually like (and are in school), who are rarer. better mood hugs.
by pkuky
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 pm UTC
Forum: School
Topic: "Pro Life" kids at school.
Replies: 55
Views: 4006

Re: "Pro Life" kids at school.

and that aborted fetus picture that they are so fond of waving around? that's just a scare tactic to make people react at the emotional level instead of thinking about the implications of all options so are rape statistics. okay, maybe I'm just stupid, but I'm not at all sure what you're getting at...
by pkuky
Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:00 pm UTC
Forum: School
Topic: "Pro Life" kids at school.
Replies: 55
Views: 4006

Re: "Pro Life" kids at school.

and that aborted fetus picture that they are so fond of waving around? that's just a scare tactic to make people react at the emotional level instead of thinking about the implications of all options

so are rape statistics.
by pkuky
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:19 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Misquote the person above you.
Replies: 4764
Views: 303431

Re: Misquote the person above you.

Asmodieus wrote:
rubber314chicken wrote:
Asmodieus wrote:I hate Asmodieus, but I LOVE RUBBER314CHICKEN
pkuky wrote:
Asmodieus wrote:I LOVE ASMODIEUS
pkuky wrote:I LOVE ASMODIEUS
rubber314chicken wrote:I LOVE ASMODIEUS
pkuky wrote:
jessebob wrote:don't we all
pkuky wrote:
Klapaucius wrote:I LOVE ASMODIEUS
Klapaucius wrote:
pkuky wrote:
Asmodieus wrote:
pkuky wrote:
Asmodieus wrote:





I love black hat man
by pkuky
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Man Law
Replies: 259
Views: 26835

Re: Man Law

real men eat meat frozen.
by pkuky
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:14 pm UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: The Arrow game
Replies: 3127
Views: 163352

Re: The Arrow game

^is wrong
< has nothing fun at all.
V is a grammar nazi.

Go to advanced search